Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lets Talk Clubs! I want to hear what clubs have been created by other users! :)

Hi everyone! Please post any new clubs that you have created! I would love to share some creativity here for ideas and entertainment.

I recently created a club out of silliness called "Wizard Readers".
Only the best wizards that read at lightning speed can join! It's for children and teens. When they have a gathering, they complete homework, read books, and act silly. They are not allowed to be mean or romantic while participating in a club gathering.

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,578 Member
    Hello.
    Your kids club sounds great! :) It is nice that it is a club where the kids can come to gatherings and enjoy reading books and doing their homework together. It is nice that they are not allowed to be mean during a gathering.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited April 2016
    I've seen some pretty interesting ideas here on the forum. Like I like building apartments and I think @SweetieTreats or someone built one then put the other residents in it and put them in a club to do their thing while at home, like take care of themselves, then she could lock out the Sims she was playing on the lot, too, and not worry about them. I thought that was an interesting idea. I haven't tried it yet, but do have several Sims living in an apartment building and trying my best to play hands off of the townies I put there. But they aren't doing to well ...never eat and listen to stereo and TV all the time...lol...so I might have to use this club method and set rules for them so at least he will do his home work, and his mom (the neighbors) will take care of things and they will eat. It's here somewhere on the forum about the rules.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/878534/used-club-feature-to-make-an-apartment#latest
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    I have a club named "Sausage Fest". Innuendo aside it is a club for young and old. All members dressed in hot dog costumes, they meet at the park, barbecue and have a good time. lol
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    I made a club for musicians. I made a club for comedy lovers. I made a club for double daters who cheat on their spouses. I made a club for teens who all live in the same house together and like to party. I made a club for old people who go to the park and are mean to everyone that's not old. I made a "real housewives" club where the wives meet for coffee and talk, fight, and are nice to each other. I made a Geoffrey Landgraab club for him and his friends, where they all have to dress like Geoffrey. I just started an alien club, mostly so I know who in town is an alien in disguise. I also use a lot of the premade clubs. I like clubs :-)

• GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    It started out as a yoga-moms group, but now male sims have joined it. It is called the Yoga Masters.
    Dad is a bro, so he is in an all bro club that likes to grill, play cards, play bar games, drink/eat. That the Brotato Chip.
    My Kids are in a kids only club, the Little Rascals. They do homework, play on gym equipment, swim, be social and play with toys.
    Teens got Teenage Dreams. Its really just what I use for a gene pool.
  • SararahSundaeSararahSundae Posts: 93 Member
    I have a club named "Sausage Fest". Innuendo aside it is a club for young and old. All members dressed in hot dog costumes, they meet at the park, barbecue and have a good time. lol

This is so awesome! :D
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    I love creating clubs so much I created tons, but I'll mention the ones that really shine.

My Simself created the Super Genius Club, where fellow geniuses get together and do activites that require focus. My Simself's housemates created clubs, such as the Foodies Fest (foodies only), Bookworms Galore (bookworms only), Gaming Gurus (Sims with video gaming skills lvl 2 or above), Musing Minds (Writers only), Classy Celebrities (perfectionists only), and Amazing Aestheticians (Art Lovers only) One of my active bros created the Active Bros Club, where active bros workout.

One of my scientist Sims formed the Super Guy Scientists club for only male scientists. The female scientists join the Lady Scientitsts and Beyond club. Childish Sims can join the Toys Galore cub. There's also two art clubs for adults and young adults (both clubs require Sims to be in the painter career).

All clubs I created ban fighting and being mean because I won't tolerate my Sims being rude, unless they're in the Renegades, which they're not and don't plan to.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • WaylonWriterWaylonWriter Posts: 70 Member
    I created a club for my comedian that shares a house with his brother, a writer. Called it "The Comedy Club" and members in it have to be funny, write jokes, write, perform comedy, etc to be a member... I only played a few days with them in Windenburg and for right now my comedian is the only member.
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    I have the 'Pixel Perfect' club for YA & Adult Sims with Painting skill lvl 2+. This club gathers at my Sims house; great way to make money from everyone's paintings.
    I made a club called 'The Elite', it's for all the wealthy, snob women. They get together and drink coffee, gossip, and are mean to anyone not in their club. For my yoga/wellness Sims, I have a club called 'Mindfulness Matters'...they get together, and do yoga, meditate, etc.
    & then I revamped 'The Renegades' do be a teen only club & created a new rival teen club called 'The Rebels'.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    My favorite clubs right now of the ones I've made myself are two clubs called The Guild and The Guild (Teen Chapter), who dress up in costumes and play games in a gaming café, and the clubs I've been using with children who like to have their friends over.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Laurakh24Laurakh24 Posts: 18 Member
    I created a camping club which meets at the leader's business with fishing, BBQ, fire pits, music, there is spa, tents, and a bar with a hired mixologist.
    I wanted to creat a shutter bug club but the option to use a camera as an activity is not available.
    I have the 'Pixel Perfect' club for YA & Adult Sims with Painting skill lvl 2+. This club gathers at my Sims house; great way to make money from everyone's paintings.
    I made a club called 'The Elite', it's for all the wealthy, snob women. They get together and drink coffee, gossip, and are mean to anyone not in their club. For my yoga/wellness Sims, I have a club called 'Mindfulness Matters'...they get together, and do yoga, meditate, etc.
    & then I revamped 'The Renegades' do be a teen only club & created a new rival teen club called 'The Rebels'.

I absolutely LOVE the "Pixel Perfect" title for your club!
  • JFA2794JFA2794 Posts: 34 Member
    Here's a few of my clubs!

"The Boardgamers"
    -Description: For those who love to play games, we have them all! Video games, bar games, or games involving cardboard, dice, and luck.
    -No restrictions
    -Actions: Play llama table top game, play video games, play darts, etc
    -Lot hangout set to player's house

"Programmers Unite!"
    -Description: Are you looking to become a better programmer? Or are you just looking for a place to nerd out with your friends? Come check out Programmers Unite! Don't worry, we won't bug you! Get it?
    -No restrictions
    -Actions: Programming, Surfing Web
    -Lot hangout set to Library (had to remodel library to fit more computers in it)
    Cinebar wrote: »
    I've seen some pretty interesting ideas here on the forum. Like I like building apartments and I think @SweetieTreats or someone built one then put the other residents in it and put them in a club to do their thing while at home, like take care of themselves, then she could lock out the Sims she was playing on the lot, too, and not worry about them. I thought that was an interesting idea. I haven't tried it yet, but do have several Sims living in an apartment building and trying my best to play hands off of the townies I put there. But they aren't doing to well ...never eat and listen to stereo and TV all the time...lol...so I might have to use this club method and set rules for them so at least he will do his home work, and his mom (the neighbors) will take care of things and they will eat. It's here somewhere on the forum about the rules.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/878534/used-club-feature-to-make-an-apartment#latest

Yeah, the apartment idea is awesome! People have created some really neat locations in the gallery!
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member

I absolutely LOVE the "Pixel Perfect" title for your club!

Thank you :smile:
  • aujinehaujineh Posts: 454 Member
    I have a club called the secret service with only scientists, tech gurus and astronauts. They have a secret underground meeting place behind the ruins where they are currently building a rocket to visit pakasgas. They play chess, use science objects, work on the rocket, talk alien stuff and woohoo.
  • PhDSimmerPhDSimmer Posts: 86 Member
    I created a relax and unwind club, where the Sims do spa activities, use the hot tub, drink coffee and listen to music :smiley:
    Sul Sul! I'm a life long fan of The Sims! Come and join me on Youtube/Twitter. My videos are mainly LPs and Challenges, with a few other random things thrown in there too!
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/phdsimmer
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/PhDSimmer
  • AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 712 Member
    edited May 2016
    Hmm, I haven't played with clubs that much actually. I just play with them with my Get Together household when it came out and made a Programmers/Videogamers/Hackers one, another with Painters and Writers, Gym/Party club, Woohoo club but I recently made one called "Generations", it includes parents and siblings of my current couple, which is easier to handle this way.

Now that I have some Teens around, I created the "Generations II" club, that is just about hanging out, swimming, watching movies, dancing and drinking at clubs, etc. I'm also about to create one to explore Herbalism/Gardening and the Scientist career.
  • achingaching Posts: 51 Member
    I have a mafia! lol
    I also have sunday school, church, counselling group, Little Gnomes,cheerleaders, dance lessons, drama club, a little snobby girls club,
    a young mothers club, book club, writing club, babysitters club (lol), a club just for aliens to get together, a singles club, a club for lonely widowed or divorced men to chat LOL.
    I sent Don Lothario to church and the church counselling club, so there may be hope for him yet !
  • achingaching Posts: 51 Member
    oh and a "model agency" where the photographer takes photos of beautiful sims and ALSO my guy Billy Cabbage has a group of people come to his home so he can photograph them. Its called Billy Cabbage Photography.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I've finally stumbled into using clubs as a lifelong helper or tool for what my sims want to do or achieve. I change members, emblems and activities as the need for that type of club runs it course. I'm on the road to buying allll the club perks eventually this way.
    Right now my alien sim has turned his club into a mentoring, skilling club for some of his children ( I put all the blondes in this one because I just had too lol.)

6gamj7.jpg

When his children grow up or are too highly skilled to need this, he might have to make another woohoo club from the same club (that's a poke at another thread.. but it's true)

He also has a sweat shop... they paint, but if his house gets dirty they will clean, when he plants a garden they will care for it.
    mifp04.png
    egTcBMc.png
  • LutefiskLutefisk Posts: 92 Member
    I made a children's club called The Spooks who wear the skeleton costume from Spooky Stuff and wander the hedge maze and scare adults.
  • sooozeeebeeesooozeeebeee Posts: 665 Member
    I had a gardening club, and thought I was being clever and having them do all the work in my garden, but they take the harvests too, and Im pretty sure it goes into their pockets and not my inventory. So had to put an end to that. I have also used clubs to help build skills with my immediate family members. I also did a paint club, aka sweat shop lol. It's a nice way to make some extra money, but my cash crop garden is by far the best income generator.
  • dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    I bought GT just last week and right now, I have two clubs: one for cops and one for crimnals. The criminals keep going to the cops' house and ruin everything starting from their microwaves to their parties and sometimes relationships >:)
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    I had a gardening club, and thought I was being clever and having them do all the work in my garden, but they take the harvests too, and Im pretty sure it goes into their pockets and not my inventory. So had to put an end to that. I have also used clubs to help build skills with my immediate family members. I also did a paint club, aka sweat shop lol. It's a nice way to make some extra money, but my cash crop garden is by far the best income generator.

The trick is to harvest, then call the meeting and let the club do the rest. Do any evolving and fertilising while they water, spray and weed. They might get the odd harvest that grows during the meeting, but if you keep an eye out for that, you should catch it in time.