Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What EP do you think we'll get a new lifestate with?

13...Next

Comments

• BeanfootBeanfoot Posts: 602 Member
    Beanfoot wrote: »
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    I don't see PlantSims as supernaturals, per se. They're more... mutated. That being said, I can't wait to have them back in a seasons EP à la TS2. They were always my favourite life state; the Greenmans were my favourite family in Riverblossom Hills!

Nah they aren't

Supernatural are:
    Witches
    Werewolves
    Vampires
    Fairies
    Mermaids
    Genie
    Zombie/Mummy
    Ghost/Grim Reaper
    Unicorn

yeah maybe in seasons, maybe as a new serum that can be produced by Scientists too.

Yes! Oh my gosh, the mischief opportunities. Pouring PlantSim serum into a hot tub? Into a pool? A fountain? Sprinkling it on your frenemy's/disloyal lover's food? A ready-made greenhouse, UV lamps, and composting, oh my!

Imagine how plantsims could be incorporated with herbalism and the rest of outdoor retreat

Or special PlantSim actions in Spa Day like Plant yoga or Plant spas.
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

Which isn't true because all EP's had a lifestate.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • princessdylanprincessdylan Posts: 124 Member

they do seem to be in a habit of abandoning all the previous traditions of old games, it worked okay for GT but I dont know if its such a good idea when it comes to fan favourites like vampires and the generations EP
    qodtl3.jpg
    Gallery & Origin: princessdyland
    I play the Sims 2/3/4 & Medieval
    Please use she/her pronouns (:
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Which isn't true because all EP's had a lifestate.

The last 19 did..that covers 2 and 3...so yes. Even TS had some.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

they do seem to be in a habit of abandoning all the previous traditions of old games, it worked okay for GT but I dont know if its such a good idea when it comes to fan favourites like vampires and the generations EP

I assume you're okay is "not so good" because if that EP had vampires along with everything that it currently has it would have been a far better and more worthy EP.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • shacoriashacoria Posts: 247 Member
    If they come out with a Late Night pack for Sims 4, then it would probably be in that one.

Also, if they decide to do something like Showtimes, they might include some kind of new life state in that one too.

Also, if they decide to do just some sort of general "city life" type of pack for Sims 4, then I could imagine stuff like Vampire and Werewolves being in that one too.

I think it could make sense to add them in any of those packs. Pets is also a logical choice.

There are only a few types of packs where it absolutely would not make sense to add a new life stage, such as generations or something like that.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    I don't see PlantSims as supernaturals, per se. They're more... mutated. That being said, I can't wait to have them back in a seasons EP à la TS2. They were always my favourite life state; the Greenmans were my favourite family in Riverblossom Hills!

Nah they aren't

Supernatural are:
    Witches
    Werewolves
    Vampires
    Fairies
    Mermaids
    Genie
    Zombie/Mummy
    Ghost/Grim Reaper
    Unicorn

yeah maybe in seasons, maybe as a new serum that can be produced by Scientists too.

Yes! Oh my gosh, the mischief opportunities. Pouring PlantSim serum into a hot tub? Into a pool? A fountain? Sprinkling it on your frenemy's/disloyal lover's food? A ready-made greenhouse, UV lamps, and composting, oh my!

I would definitely hope Things like potion/curse crafting along with Serums could be slipped into foods, and stuff

Like marinating an apple in a cauldron filled with sleeping curse. or slipping the the curses, potions, and serums into meals.
    even a potion a of Death.

but definitely yes those are good mischief opportunities.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I'd like one pack with all the lifestates in it, all of them and maybe one or two new ones.
  • LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    I really want plantSims now. You guys have amazing ideas!!
    shacoria wrote: »
    If they come out with a Late Night pack for Sims 4, then it would probably be in that one.

Also, if they decide to do something like Showtimes, they might include some kind of new life state in that one too.

Also, if they decide to do just some sort of general "city life" type of pack for Sims 4, then I could imagine stuff like Vampire and Werewolves being in that one too.

I think it could make sense to add them in any of those packs. Pets is also a logical choice.

There are only a few types of packs where it absolutely would not make sense to add a new life stage, such as generations or something like that.

A lot of people thought that GT's city WIndenburg would have been a great place to add a vampire......no vampire added.
  • MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    I'd love supernaturals back but I'd hope they'd give us the option to turn off zombies, they drive me nuts in 3.
  • princessdylanprincessdylan Posts: 124 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

I assume you're okay is "not so good" because if that EP had vampires along with everything that it currently has it would have been a far better and more worthy EP.
    I was talking more on the club system I like it a lot and it was a good and unexpected improvement but lifestate wise they could come up with a new type of supernatural that we havent seen before and really pull it off
    qodtl3.jpg
    Gallery & Origin: princessdyland
    I play the Sims 2/3/4 & Medieval
    Please use she/her pronouns (:
    MocaJava wrote: »
    I'd love supernaturals back but I'd hope they'd give us the option to turn off zombies, they drive me nuts in 3.

I'm hoping that they learned from all the complaints about things getting out of hand in TS3. The zombies didn't bother me because I liked them but the celebrities drove me crazy. Maybe this time things will be user generated.
  • HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    I wouldn't see mermaids returning as likely, but they'll most likely do Bigfoot and some returns before mermaids.
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    MocaJava wrote: »

I'm hoping that they learned from all the complaints about things getting out of hand in TS3. The zombies didn't bother me because I liked them but the celebrities drove me crazy. Maybe this time things will be user generated.

I hope so!! I loved the supernaturals in 3, but I agree users need to have control so we can play our own ways. Whether it's infested with zombies or not!
  • will681will681 Posts: 319 Member
    With the way all the FX (the sheep, sea monster)are being done, I don't believe we will see a lot of lifestates in the sims 4. Even if we do, I think they will be like the tragic clown, a single NPC that will come with a costume.
  • MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    sarcasm ;):p;)
    which ever one helps fluff up the quarterly sales report
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    I miss the life states and I think they could be even more fun in Sims 4. We could have vampire clubs or werewolf clubs (hunting together). I think it would be amazing. I really truly hope that we will have different life states again. Plus at least PlantSims as it fits in the Sims 4 theme.
  • JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    I just want something other than sims, anything will do really :( Although I'd like vampires I mostly want something new and exiting like elementals, superheroes and a zombie apocalypse (the zombie one should probably be in a dedicated world so sims living there won't travel around to other areas and vice versa - as to not break illusion). That way if you don't want to play or see zombies in one save, you don't. =D
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
    I just want something other than sims, anything will do really :( Although I'd like vampires I mostly want something new and exiting like elementals, superheroes and a zombie apocalypse (the zombie one should probably be in a dedicated world so sims living there won't travel around to other areas and vice versa - as to not break illusion). That way if you don't want to play or see zombies in one save, you don't. =D

I'd love to have the pack from the survey.

Rebuild

The apocalypse has struck The Sims 4! Explore abandoned neighbourhoods and rescue survivors, rebuild your town into a thriving community, and fight off zombies to protect your new town.