Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I want my Big Bang people able to go to work with each other.

I want my big bang people all to be able to go to science job together or at least see each other at work if I send some of them to work on their own and do not control them.

Comments

• Quess_is_BakedQuess_is_Baked Posts: 129 Member
    That would be nice but right now it's not possible. I wish I could have multiple people in my household work as doctors because the workers in the hospital are idiots that don't do anything anyway. I hope this gets patched in. Shouldn't need to be in an EP or SP.
  • RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    That would be nice but right now it's not possible. I wish I could have multiple people in my household work as doctors because the workers in the hospital are idiots that don't do anything anyway. I hope this gets patched in. Shouldn't need to be in an EP or SP.

Yea, that would be great.
  • jude72plajude72pla Posts: 784 Member
    I would love to have more than one sim at time working in the same active careers.
    jude72pla wrote: »
    I would love to have more than one sim at time working in the same active careers.

Yea, with the restaurant thing coming out I hope they will let it be a family restaurant.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Yeah I found out that My detectives can't be partners too, I was hoping I could have them solve mysteries together, but the other partner isn't even at the police station...
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Yeah I found out that My detectives can't be partners too, I was hoping I could have them solve mysteries together, but the other partner isn't even at the police station...

Yea, I wanted to have my partner work with me too.

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    edited April 2016
    Could you build your own science lab for the Bangers to work at together? I know that you can only use certain equipment if you are a scientist, so you could have them join the science career but go to work at your lab. If they get fired (and can't run the equipment anymore), have them rejoin that career and keep going. All the equipment is in buydebug.
    I have a Big Bang group and those in the science career go to work together, but, because I don't follow any of them to work, in my head, they interact at work. Leonard, Sheldon, Bernadette and Amy are all in the Science career. I put Raj in the culinary career (he likes to cook and I didn't want everybody in the same career). I made Howard an Astronaut (since he was in space) and Penny is an Entertainer. I moved all of them into the friends house in Oasis Springs. I added a basement for science skill building and gaming. I also added a rocket ship for Howard, he and Berny like to woohoo in space. Penny and Amy share the front bedroom, Bernadette and Howard are in the rear bedroom with a private bath. Leonard and Sheldon share a room and they share a bath with Raj who sleeps in the small bedroom. When we get pets, I'll give him a small dog for company. He and Bernadette do the cooking, everyone else cleans up or gardens.
    Post edited by Dannydanbo on
  • ValdescaValdesca Posts: 20 Member
    I have a 2 Big Bang Families couse they have childrens now. so i split them but thanks to groups i can get them toguether more often with the gather stuff. I have Almost same jobs as Dannydanbo, but penny is coctail master, and Rajiz fiance is Medic.
  • will681will681 Posts: 319 Member
    @Rudiarose

What I did was bought a retail lot, hid the cash register behind walls, filled it with science objects (CTL+shift+c type testingcheats true then bb.showhiddenobjects then type **debug** in the search in build mode) and just didn't open the store or set anything for sale. sims will use the objects. I know we can't have a group of science sims work together, but this at least this gives the illusion that they do.