Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nikki Rapp (The voice of toddlers in TS2 & 3) Is now working on TS4 *Speculation*

Comments

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    NZsimm3r wrote: »
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Kartai wrote: »
    MONSTAHS? you mean monsters? So Supernatural? But that just a theory for now

The only thing that bothers me about that speculation is that she said cute monstahs. It's not exactly what I'd be looking for in Supernaturals.

I was trying to ignore that aspect of the tweet. :( There's only one thing worse than no supernaturals... cute supernaturals.
    Whaaat?! A troll is one the most beautiful, and loving supernatural creatures of all! :p

:joy: lmao

Seriously if we do get any cute supernaturals like posted in the last page I am going to be so gutted... gawd, it would be the worst thing yet. #overdramaticsupernaturallover
    They will likely come in a Pack if they do return to the game. So my suggestion to you is don't get that Pack, and then you won't have worry about running into one at all in your game. ;)

Wait! What! You must be deluded @sunman502 if you think I wont buy a supernatural pack... besides If it appears and I don't buy it how will I be able to critique it on the forums???
    It's only a suggestion! True, you won't be able to critique the Pack on here if you didn't buy it. But if you don't buy it, then you won't have worry about running into all those cute supernatural creatures in your game. But then again, you might miss out on some really cool stuff if you didn't buy the Pack.
    Sometimes when I find my self in this situation, I feel a rat that had been caught in a live trap with the cheese that I wanted to have. :p

• NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    edited February 2016
    Kartai wrote: »
    MONSTAHS? you mean monsters? So Supernatural? But that just a theory for now

The only thing that bothers me about that speculation is that she said cute monstahs. It's not exactly what I'd be looking for in Supernaturals.

I was trying to ignore that aspect of the tweet. :( There's only one thing worse than no supernaturals... cute supernaturals.
    Whaaat?! A troll is one the most beautiful, and loving supernatural creatures of all! :p

:joy: lmao

Seriously if we do get any cute supernaturals like posted in the last page I am going to be so gutted... gawd, it would be the worst thing yet. #overdramaticsupernaturallover
    They will likely come in a Pack if they do return to the game. So my suggestion to you is don't get that Pack, and then you won't have worry about running into one at all in your game. ;)

I don't think NZSimm3r was trying to imply she wouldn't want a Supernatural pack, only that if we get one it would be a disappointment to have a bunch of cute cuddly Supernaturals running around. Which I agree with. I want my supes dark and mysterious, not adorable. Although pixies could be considered cute and I wouldn't mind having them, but I don't want my vampires, witches, or other supes to be cute and friendly.

Exactly this. :+1: thanks @StarlingGray

*edited: wait.... how did we get on to this topic! Where did we lose the toddler topic? :s
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    Around and around we go! Where it stops, no body knows until it hits us in the face like a ton of bricks! :p

That's my favorite moment!

*sets up buckets under everyone here to catch their tears for later consumption*

:sunglasses:
  • uo_aaronjduo_aaronjd Posts: 425 Member
    ENolan wrote: »
    Around and around we go! Where it stops, no body knows until it hits us in the face like a ton of bricks! :p

That's my favorite moment!

*sets up buckets under everyone here to catch their tears for later consumption*

:sunglasses:

It will be tears of JOY AND RELIEF!!
    Wait and see!
    Hopefully...Maybe.....errrr......fingers crossed.....
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup
  • JaysWrxldJaysWrxld Posts: 618 Member
    Im selling tickets for the hype train, Who wants some?!? I bought the first tickets! ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN! <[ ]>
  • JaysWrxldJaysWrxld Posts: 618 Member
    I am guessing for toddlers but like someone said she mentioned monstahs, I would be super disappointed if it was for a supernatural pack :disappointed:
  • BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    JaysWrxld wrote: »
    I am guessing for toddlers but like someone said she mentioned monstahs, I would be super disappointed if it was for a supernatural pack :disappointed:
    doesn't have to be a supernatural pack, it could just be a supernatural included in another pack. or it could be literally anything else, no way to know!

but i really, really hope we're getting a new supernatural!
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
    edited February 2016
    Travel aboard the hype train your at own risk. Not responsible for any deaths, loss of limbs, or hopes during the derailment of the hype train! :p
  • DarciTheFoxDarciTheFox Posts: 1,589 Member
    Oh my god! My hopes, they're so high! The comedown is gonna be real.
  • DarciTheFoxDarciTheFox Posts: 1,589 Member

People call children little monsters, don't they?

Or is that just me?

:D

Or is that just me?

Never really made any sense to me as to why some people call children that, but they do.

• DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member

Or is that just me?

I think a lot of people do. :D I call my niece and nephews little monsters all the time.
  • HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    http://simscommunity.info/2016/02/24/the-sims-4-nicki-rapp-back-as-voice-artist-could-be-working-on-toddlers/

I feel as if it's confirmed, everything fits perfectly.
    in update #2 she clearly answered the question saying," Nope. Just helped out a little." so tech she just dropped the whole bomb... what??? then she deletes the post... and of course she's going to say No, because she has no choice because of the contract/agreement. Furthermore... everyone believed it to be toddlers, period there.. so she had to say No or it'd just justify the whole speculation of toddlers.

I am on this hype train... and us family players won't stop the hope for toddlers returning.
  • will681will681 Posts: 319 Member
    Just because she did childish voices for other sims games doesn't mean she is doing them for sims 4....we still have the same animation problems with the idea of toddlers--i say idea because I believe that toddlers were never seriously worked on-- maybe they did a board mock-up of possible animations and decided to ditch them. Remember Rachel's remark about leaving toddlers out being the best decision to date. I think toddlers will never be in sims4; they are too busy with stuff packs, game packs and expansion packs. I'd rather they focus more on the bugs in the game--sim collition, always grabbing a drink, culling(sim & relationship), musical chairs, wrong icons, actions falling out of queue, the lice cold freezer not working, and others too numerous to mention.
    poppykoke wrote: »
    http://simscommunity.info/2016/02/24/the-sims-4-nicki-rapp-back-as-voice-artist-could-be-working-on-toddlers/

I feel as if it's confirmed, everything fits perfectly.
    in update #2 she clearly answered the question saying," Nope. Just helped out a little." so tech she just dropped the whole bomb... what??? then she deletes the post... and of course she's going to say No, because she has no choice because of the contract/agreement. Furthermore... everyone believed it to be toddlers, period there.. so she had to say No or it'd just justify the whole speculation of toddlers.

I am on this hype train... and us family players won't stop the hope for toddlers returning.
    Well like I have been saying, she can say that she had worked on Sims 4. But the info disclosure agreement that she made with EA/Maxis prevent her from saying anything further on what she did in Sims 4. If she should have accidentally dropped the bomb on what she had done in Sims 4 on Twitter, and any other social media wed sites. She must delete those immediately. Otherwise she'll be in breach of contract right off the bat.

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,595 Member
    I'm on the hype train!!! Choo Choo! :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Michelle101333Michelle101333 Posts: 39 Member
    Reading through this thread is like getting deja vu a thousand times in a row... my head hurts.
  • halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    Hi everyone! Just read (https://t.co/TzeSBMv9bk) that Nikki Rapp is working on TS4, the past couple of days she's posted about it. If you didn't know, Nikki voiced toddlers and children in TS2 & 3 and I find it suspicious that EP3 will now be in development and they call on someone who voiced toddlers to come and work on some voices for TS4. I am Hoping it's for TS4 toddlers but this is just speculation, what do you guys think?

That is a WONDERFUL thing OP that gives us some hope that EP3 will have toddlers.
    Fingers crossed
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    Maybe she is there to do the voice for pre teens . Toddlers might be handled by someone else!
    Just hoping!
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    She says right there that it wasn't for toddlers though? :p
    My Simblr: WaffleKone
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    Im selling tickets for the hype train, Who wants some?!? I bought the first tickets! ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN! <[ ]>

Can I get one for first class seating? I wanna see everything up close when the train rides into toddler heaven or crashes in a burning pit of tears.
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member

Or is that just me?

Lady Gaga Game Pack confirmed! :D
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member

Can I get one for first class seating? I wanna see everything up close when the train rides into toddler heaven or crashes in a burning pit of tears.

A burning pit of tears? That one is new!

I myself will be at the bar on the hype train which serves popcorn. Around half of the travellers on the hype train are in fact here for the popcorn ;)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    I was actually getting ready to fix myself a big bowl of popcorn and pour myself a large soda over ice. Then I only have to sit back and watch the fun while I munch away.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    Rapp tweeted specifically that it's NOT toddlers, after the fact. It's "monstahs". "Cute ones". It's most likely a Supernatural pack done for the Halcyon crowd. The happy sunshine zombie brigade that'll come in several bright Jolly Rancher colors and hold hands while skipping down the street picking flowers. Welcome to the Sims 4. On a more serious note, it could be "monstahs" under the bed like in Sims game before it for a generations style pack that maybe physically come out into the room sort of like Monster's Inc or just speak from under the bed. So, not toddlers BUT not a Supernatural pack.