Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds: A Sims 4 Building & Genetics Challenge (Thread Moved)

Comments

• MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    Ok they are made! You can find more details & follow my stories on My Tumblr. Here is a quick shot of each starting couple!

22472815438_b1755bf121_o.jpg

22852736252_cbf84fd3c9_o.jpg

22498990469_2ae4d8bf22_o.jpg

22472781307_c8abcd434d_o.jpg
  • SimmerellaSimmerella Posts: 67 Member
    edited November 2015
    11-09-15_110512nbspAM_zpsppubg6aw.png~original
    I have chosen to make the native american female and white male couple and is now done completely with the female. Her name is Aiyana Woods and I LOVE her! She is originally made by @maimouth and can be found if you search for "pocahontas". Now I have to make the male or find one at the gallery but I'm not sure exactly how I want him, so if you guys have any nice blonde males on the gallery I would love to take a look at them to find a husband for Aiyana! :smile:
    Post edited by Simmerella on
  • SimmerellaSimmerella Posts: 67 Member
    edited November 2015
    11-09-15_123405nbspPM_zpsavfkwlof.png
    I have now made a husband for Aiyana and his name is Austin Woods. I will start playing with them and build them a house when I get home from work! :smile:
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @cupcakesims - I really love the look of Aiyanna, I loved Pocahontas as a kid and sang along with all the songs from the movie lol.

@Meeshelby - I lurked your tumblr, can't wait to see what you come up with! Good luck with your rotation. Will you still post updates here? -insert puppy dog eyes at you and @JordanNicoleJJ -
  • TellexTellex Posts: 583 Member
    @cupcakesims welcome to the challenge! Loving the look of your founder couple :)

Update time (finally!)

So a lot has been happening in the Hernandez household! Julianna has been keeping herself busy with the three kids. She paid some special attention to her little man and read him a story before bed time :)

32cca7120e.jpg

I'm having a lot of fun with the 3 kids, especially since they are close in age :) the two girls crack me up. Maple is a very funny kid, being a slob and all that. I let them wander around and do their own thing most of the time.

I had to share this one of Honey and Maple both busting to go to the loo xD

d763b1780b.jpg

It was birthday time in my household for 3 sims! Julianna and the twins both celebrated with a conjoint birthday party :) A pregnant Nikki and Dianna (Japoni's daughter) came to the party too :)

4f3704fc65.jpg

Nikki is finally showing her nasty side in my game too.. she yelled at Julianna for no reason, on her birthday!! :( Nikki, you use to be cool! What happened?! It's not Juliannas fault you got 3 babies to 2 different baby-daddys... or maybe it kinda is.. >.>

ef71610e9b.jpg

ANYWAY.. the three of them blew their candles out!

d8a55a0fef.jpg
    71395fab6a.jpg
    351e3e7989.jpg

Hive rolled the Gloomy trait and Master Chef aspiration :) I've never had a gloomy sim so this should be fun..

65b9e7fad6.jpg

Honey rolled the Bro trait (LOL) and the Soulmate Aspiration (aww!)

f5f409ede1.jpg

And here are the twins as teens! Hive looks more like his mother, I'm not 100% sure who Honey mostly looks like though!

cfd4b02ecc.jpg

f0c0605f90.jpg

With Leroys growing success in his career (level 8 now, woo!) he managed to supply the twins with some money to redecorate their rooms!

353f8f878a.jpg

Because Honey has the 'bro' trait, I decided to give her room a bit of a tomboy like feel

86695c2982.jpg

And here is Hive's bedroom :) I kept his very gray and blue, as he is a gloomy sim.

b001ef6cb4.jpg

and speaking of Leroys work, here is the current graveyard situation. It's growing each day!

32391947ab.jpg

It also seems as though @OJenn 's fire curse has rubbed off into my game XD Leroy came home to a fire -.- he had to replace a chair and the table..

60c4f6a835.jpg

Maple is currently working on her Rambunctious Scamp aspiration. I'm hoping she passes it before growing up to a teen. I like to have my heir complete their child aspiration so I can use it to their advantage in the future :)

31b0041cb3.jpg

and when Maple isn't building her skills, shes chilling with her older sister :)

08c8a97e3e.jpg

I also had this pop-up the day of the twins birthday... a little mini-Vincent is roaming the town! and with Honey having the soulmate aspiration.. I want to set them up!

9906e714d4.jpg

I had Honey go out on the Saturday to see if she could track down Alvin. She tried the park first.. no luck there.. so I sent her to the cafe..

Just as she arrived, Juliannas mother Marci decided it was time to cark it -.-

df48594818.jpg

Honey tried to plead with the reaper to spear her grandmothers life..

22f4c08634.jpg

But she had no luck -.-

79e7d422b9.jpg

On the plus side, Honey was able to put the urn in her inventory :)

After no luck at the cafe, she headed to the spa and built her wellness skill up. Still no Alvin though..

2c971ece84.jpg

Honey went to the gym after and was still not able to find Alvin so I gave up -.- I'm hoping they meet at school on Monday!

Anyway, back to game play! I'll leave you with this picture of Maple playing the typing game next to an alien from her dads work LOL :)

e553d7e964.jpg
    35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

Origin ID: tellekinz
    @OJenn Haha yes I will still post them here too
  • Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    edited November 2015
    @Meeshelby - All of your couples look great. I'm excited to see your rotational play :)

@cupcakesims - Ayiana and Austin are gorgeous!!!

@Tellex - You think Hive looks like his Mom? I think he's Leroy's mini me. Honey aged up beautifully! She's got that whole sweet and innocent thing going for her. Their bedrooms are cool too. lol @ Leroy's work graveyard. Maple's little alien pet is sooooo cute lol in a scary kinda way. Hurry up and finish her aspiration! I wanna see what little miss green eyes is gonna look like! :)

I haven't played since my mini surgery, but I had a bunch of pics taken before so I'll share what went on.

Family Tree

I'm actually having fun playing with the triplets and Malia. I don't know if it's because the kids are close in age, like @Tellex said, or if it's because I've just given up the idea of having control of my families lol but either way I'm having more fun. Little Mandy has become my fav of the kids. She's my little explorer and geeks out everytime she finds something cool.
    tumblr_nxctlxl6OZ1ryemaro1_1280.png
    tumblr_nxctlxl6OZ1ryemaro2_1280.png

She's got quite the collection of pop figures.
    tumblr_nxih4osXc11ryemaro1_1280.png

And has a new pet frog every other day lol
    tumblr_nxenuonqAM1ryemaro1_1280.png

She's closest to her brother, Mason. They're always challenging each other to chess matches.
    tumblr_nxctxvZzQ31ryemaro5_1280.png
    tumblr_nxctxvZzQ31ryemaro3_1280.png

Macy is the family's social butterfly. She's made a BFF out of this surprisingly well put together little girl.
    tumblr_nxih18S5F11ryemaro2_1280.png

She's got her Dad's mischievous side so it's hard for her to build relationships lol
    tumblr_nxih18S5F11ryemaro4_1280.png

Mason is your typical boy. Loves to get down and dirty, and is always itching to go outside and play.
    tumblr_nxenxeObyZ1ryemaro2_1280.png

He and Zander make sure to spend some father/son time away from the girls, and bond over their love of the outdoors.
    tumblr_nxjxj8RRqn1ryemaro1_1280.png

He's a bit of a Mama's boy too though. Julianna loves reading to him (just like she likes to read to her son in @Tellex game lol)
    tumblr_nxcufsR8pP1ryemaro1_1280.png

Big sister Malia is setting a great example. She's an A+ student.
    tumblr_nxgwlaIdN61ryemaro1_1280.png

and she's finished her childhood aspiration. She'll be a teen in 4 sim days. I'm so excited!
    tumblr_nxihcmAyFe1ryemaro1_1280.png

I have a bunch more pics I could post, but I don't wanna break the thread. As always more pics on my simblr which is linked in my signature. But I'll leave you with these pics of Macy and Malia being divas lol
    tumblr_nxeo2ygmhW1ryemaro1_1280.png
    tumblr_nxeo2ygmhW1ryemaro2_1280.png
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • MysticFaeMysticFae Posts: 82 Member
    @Meeshelby Oh...what great looking couples! And I see Mr. and Mrs. Dreamy have made the cut. Can't wait to see how all of that blends together as you progress. Yay! :) Now, if I could just figure out how to like your tumblr posts, that would be perfect! lol

@cupcakesims Aiyana and Austin are a great couple! It'll be interesting to see if his vivid green eyes have the same trouble as others overriding her gorgeous brown ones!

@Tellex What an update! Honey and Maple both vying for the little girl's room...That Darn! Nikki. Sheesh, the nerve!! lol Oh my goodness, Honey is just a true beauty! But, what a bad way to spend a day out, pleading for your gma's life...poor girl. And, she didn't even find Alvin, at least she could bring Marci home with her. That last shot of Maple...precious! Oh, one last thing, there is a safer fireplaces mod...if you want I can post a link for it?
    My Rebuild Willow Creek Updates:
    mysticfae24.tumblr.com/

Orgin Id: Mystic_Fae
    Thanks ladies!! I'll post updates here too...I just wanted a spot to start keeping track of all my challenges! And I'm finally on page 43 of this thread LOL...I am LOVING following all the stories!
  • tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    *pops in after being summoned by @OJenn * I'll be back to updating in -probably- a couple of weeks, I'm really busy with school right now. I know if I even open ts4 I'll get absolutely nothing done all week. Also, I think MC Command Center needs updated and I need to make sure my other mods/cc works with the new patch. So, gimme a couple of weeks. xD
    *pops in after being summoned by @OJenn * I'll be back to updating in -probably- a couple of weeks, I'm really busy with school right now. I know if I even open ts4 I'll get absolutely nothing done all week. Also, I think MC Command Center needs updated and I need to make sure my other mods/cc works with the new patch. So, gimme a couple of weeks. xD

Sounds good and if I miss the chance to say so, happy extremely early birthday to you!
    edited November 2015
    @meeshelby - Catching up on everyone's updates is always so much fun for me! I love seeing everyone's families.

@Heckstress17 - I enjoy twins more so than triplets but having three little people to keep up with definitely keeps the game interesting for a while and you busy!

@Tellex - Bwhahah the fire is spreading!! I am hoping the fire curse doesn't take any sims, its always so scary when it happens. I literally do a quick check on all my sims.

FamilyTree

I just could NOT handle how much Georgia's uncle Cooper and her future mate Tyler look alike. So I gave Tyler a makeover!
    64764769c5.jpg

Uncle Cooper is now an adult!
    From Left to Right: Sheena Fontaine (Georgia's cousin), Tyler (Georgia's future mate), Vincent (Her hot dad), and Cooper (Georgia's uncle)
    c05fc0e3ae.jpg

There were many bdays crammed into one day back at the founder house
    a426bdf96a.jpg

Vincent and Savannah are now elders, still so in love
    5eb3613717.jpg

tumblr_nxk8reKlGH1tn6pi8o2_1280.png

And Nikki has found happiness too! She and big brother, Wes are now an item
    41d64e4bed.jpg

Georgia had a super chill weenie roast bday party in the back yard
    2a48d4be03.jpg

9c7d3dfa19.jpg

All throughout their teens years there was like zero chemistry, now....everything has changed.
    cca408865a.jpg

2ac94ac8f0.jpg
    Post edited by OJenn on
  • KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    edited November 2015
    @Meeshelby all of those couples look great! Can't wait to see updates from them :smile:

@cupcakesims once again welcome to the challenge, your founders are truly beautiful!

@Tellex Julianna is taking good care of the kids, she looks like a great mom :smile: it's also super nice to have sims kids close to age, they can really bond I think. Lol Nikki (here we go again xD).... Hive & Honey looks a lot like their mom! I think it's the cheeks and the lips for Hive, but Honey got them plump lips, so pretty. Can't wait to see how Maple looks like too!

@Heckstress17 aaahw, wonderful pic spam! Hope your recovery is going smoothly too :smile:
    Mandy looks so adorbs, oh gosh, I already adore her. Mason & Macy are super fun too. Tbh I'm really glad you had triplets, they all seem so unique looking already (from the genetic point of view), and it's always nice exploring family relationships, see them bonding. Malia is going to be the boss super big sister soon, too! Aah, can't wait to see how she turns out!

@OJenn aaaah, Vincent & Savannah are now elders :cry: I'm going to miss them already, I know. Glad to see some Nikki-lovin' in this challenge, till now she's not been the favorite xP ... Happy to see Georgia's an adult now! Her and Tyler are going to make such a cute couple!

Going to update a little bit, now :smiley:
    Pablo didn't take Blanca's last name during the wedding, but I'm pretty sure I want to carry on with the "Delgado" through the course of this challenge. So, future babies are going to take mama's last name.
    Of course the happy couple decided to celebrate in the most obvious way /coff/

f2j8no.jpg

Brief house tour--- sorry for the super bright light, there's some weird things going on with all them lamps and the white walls.
    Also, sorry for Pablo's underwears :p ... he's naked half (most) of the time.

ilzi3p.jpg

This is literally all there is to see about the house. It's super duper small. One bathroom next to the entrance, then there are two other super small rooms that are so small I can't even take a pic of them lol... how am I going to fit a family in here? Ah, bad idea.

2149si9.jpg

As for Blanca and Pablo... uuuugh, they're disgusting :bawling: I've never seen that much autonomous lovin' in game, and I've been playing for a year by now. Basically, I don't even have to play them, they already do all they gotta do on their own.
    Pablo's a police officer, Blanca's decided to become a writer - she just loves books so much. Pablo's also the one that's been taking care of the whole cooking deal, while Blanca cleans the house (bless you neat trait).
    They've been married for a couple of days, so they're still on cloud nine.

15hgxg7.jpg

Felix has been coming over at least twice a day, I guess he didn't like the way his big sister ran off at the end of the wedding lol

2easzzq.jpg

--but Blanca had more important things to do, you know.

nvnqx3.jpg

Not sure if sick of pregnant just kidding of course she's pregnant (once again, bless you risky woohoo mod!)

azfbd5.jpg

Later that evening, once Felix showed up one more time at the door, Blanca decided to finally go share the big news.

2hcm7ly.jpg

"A kid?? ALREADY???" --- oh Felix, I got you bro /hugs/... I didn't even try for a baby, I guess it was supposed to happen xD

15i84ud.jpg

I'm not sure Felix's ready to be an uncle, but big sis Blanca's there for him. They spent the rest of the night stargazing together.

16giys9.jpg

33w2hrm.jpg

Also, since I'm moving on to the next gen and I'm apparently done with this one, I've decided to repost the pics of the Delgado family for a brief genetic review/recap :smile: (that cc eye replacement is gone from my game, now, but I've kept the colors the same of course)
    Here are the founders, Andrés and Maha.

35bxnqe.jpg

Blanca, Ria & little Felix as kids.

idr6vt.jpg
    20t2lpx.jpg
    2dbqsn9.jpg

And finally, the kids as teens.

5m0r2a.jpg
    2uqy64j.jpg
    2hn3zhe.jpg

KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • TellexTellex Posts: 583 Member
    @Heckstress17 Nice update :) My kids have been collecting those pop thingers too XD when the twins grew up and redecorated their room, they gave their collection to Maple :) Leroy is the collector behind the kids ones though, he brought most of them home from his work :) they are kinda cool :) Mandy is my favorite too. Mostly because shes got green eyes lol :P but shes super cute & nerdy too and I dig that :)
    5f98ac1253.jpg

@OJenn awww Savannah & Vincent as elders! They look so so sweet together :) I'm very happy that Nikki is getting some love in your game too :) Can't wait to see if Vincents blonde hair is passed on to his grand kids :)

@Kiwicantdie WOOOOHOOO Pablo babies! Can't wait to see what he/she looks like :) LOL @ Felix's reaction XD he is probably wanting his sister to slow down, but aint nobody got time for that! Loving the comparisons too :)

Team update is blasting off again!

My Family Tree

When I updated my family tree, I realized that Honey is supose to have genetic BLACK hair!! The rebel dyed it brown as a child somehow.. so shes gone back to her lush black locks..

I decided I was getting confused with whom the twins looked like the most, so I did a more detailed comparison..

I can now say I think Honey looks mostly like her mum! The only thing she really has from Leroy is his Lips. Can anyone spot anything else?

0a6e0573cf.jpg

Hive on the other hand.. he is a pretty even mix of both parents! He has his dads hair and eye colour, his mums skintone, his dads jawline, nose & chin, and his mums eye shape, eye brows & lips.

30d0c7b18c.jpg

It will be interesting to see Maple grow up :) I think she's going to be a mini Julianna.

Leroy keeps rolling wants to WooHoo with Julianna, and of course has been fulfilling those wants ;) these two are so autonomously smoochy and into each other it sickens me XD

67b9278342.jpg

Maple has ALMOST completed her childhood aspiration :) all shes got is one more level of Motor to gain and shes done! (currently level 9)

9137f5bcc2.jpg

Hive has been working on his cooking skill, he rolls wants to cook thanks to his Master Chef aspiration :)

9a7b453270.jpg

And of course Honey.. she bonds & paints with her father outside :) thanks to her creative trait!

982ed6ecbc.jpg

Leroy is up to level 9 of his career! Fingers crossed he gets a 10 before he becomes an elder (time is flying! >_<)

cdfef21f0d.jpg

64a8b1e26a.jpg

I decided to join Julianna at her work for a change too. Shes a Tech Guru, level 5 in this picture :)

98102cd55c.jpg

I love having the mod which opens all careers up so they are active :) It allowed me to build Juliannas programming and gaming skills during the work day

f2e3a7ea3d.jpg

and initially it lead to a promotion (woohoo!)

4deb981409.jpg

Hive met Alvin Marks at school and decided to invite both him and Honey's old childhood friend, Renee over. The four of them sat around playing cards and it was a good opportunity for Hive to introduce Alvin to his sister :)

f3eccd6ebb.jpg

After asking Alvin if he is single.. this popped up.. 🐸🐸🐸🐸 you MC Command Center.. >.>

4af37f8b1d.jpg

That was not going to stop Honey though! The two couples branched off and Honey took Alvin inside. She threw a few flirts at him and he giggled along (smooth moves Honey ;))

f6a66fe925.jpg

Having said that though.. he did not enjoy her tickling him on the couch or whispering sweet nothings to him so I sent him home before too much damage was done!!

Meanwhile.. Hive has taken a liking to Renee. The two of them spend a couple of hours stargazing together.

830d7c6e97.jpg

He ended up building a friendship with her as well as 1/3 of the romance bar :) Hive gave Renee a tight hug and said goodnight before heading off to bed himself.

5fd44f6d4c.jpg

I'm hoping he rolls the want to ask her to be his girlfriend :) would be cute if he ended up with his sisters childhood friend xD
    35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

Origin ID: tellekinz
    @OJenn - I'm glad you gave Tyler a makeover. This suits him better and now I can tell him apart from Cooper lol Apparently Georgia's a fan of his makeover too. I'm glad things are finally starting to click between them. Savannah and Vincent are the most gorgeous elders! Seriously they belong on magazine cover for how to age gracefully lol That pic of Nikki and Wes was adorable!

@Kiwicantdie - The house looks so cute. I especially love how you've decorated their bedroom. But OMG I didn't expect babies this early on! I set my risky woohoo to 2% when the same thing happened to Zander and Julianna in my game. Atleast Blanca and Pablo are married lol it gives her brother less to be mad about. Blanca looks super pretty in the stargazing pic :) Love the family pics too!

@Tellex - Aw, what a cute little pop figure collection :D I glad you showed the comparison pics, because I never realized how much Honey looks like Julianna until I saw them side by side. Hive is the better combo of genes, but Honey's my fav of the twins. Leroy and Honey are both great artist. Their paintings look awesome. Alvin is such a cutie! He's a teen right? How is he married?? I hope Hive has better luck in the love department with Renee.

Update time!

Family Tree (needs updating)

Zander and Julianna don't get much time together these days, but the time they do, they make the most of ;)
    tumblr_nxi9bdeD7H1ryemaro2_1280.png

No woohoo though lol too much risk.
    tumblr_nxi9bdeD7H1ryemaro3_1280.png

Julianna is still working on writing a best seller, then her aspiration is complete.
    tumblr_nxlv0alMf11ryemaro1_1280.png

Zander's aspiration I won't be able to complete, because he has to clog drains at 3 different houses... and there's only 2 other houses in town. So when he's not working, he's just been relaxing at his fav fishing spot with his son.
    tumblr_nxjyfz2jtS1ryemaro2_1280.png

He visited his Uncle Kasen to clog his sink
    tumblr_nxluy9ncCo1ryemaro1_1280.png

and was happy to see that his Grandmother, Sage's cowplant was still alive and well :)
    tumblr_nxluy9ncCo1ryemaro2_1280.png

Cadence, Julianna's sister in-law came over and shared the news of her pregnancy!
    tumblr_nxighuroYc1ryemaro1_1280.png

Zander's brother Quinn also came to visit. And happily cheered Zander on as he fought an elderly man because he walked across their lawn lol
    tumblr_nxigkrHpav1ryemaro1_1280.png

He later went inside and played with his nephew. His love for the dollhouse is getting creepy in his adult years lol
    tumblr_nxigmigtDl1ryemaro1_1280.png

Oh, I almost forgot to mention. This is the kids cousin, Carson. He's Quinn's son.
    tumblr_nxigtniiC51ryemaro1_1280.png

I knew Malia was growing up because she started to prefer hanging out on the monkey bars to playing on them.
    tumblr_nxlv4jv5vH1ryemaro1_1280.png

So birthday time it was!
    tumblr_nxlvaaLXZu1ryemaro1_1280.png
    tumblr_nxlvaaLXZu1ryemaro2_1280.png

She gained the Hates Children trait (lol the triplets are killing her) and the Joke Star aspiration.
    tumblr_nxlvcryy9U1ryemaro1_1280.png

True to her overachieving personality, the first thing she wanted to do after cake was her homework.
    tumblr_nxlve9dpcL1ryemaro1_1280.png

CAS Shot for a better look at her. I'll have to make a collage for comparison. I think she favors Zander more, they have the same hair color, eyes and nose. She has her Mothers face shape, and lips though.
    2r77d6c.jpg
  • Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    @everybody I'm baaahaaack! And incredibly jetlagged, LOL. I just finished reading all the updates and it'll take me forever to respond to every single one of them in detail. So I'll just say I love them all and a few extra's (haha):

@Heckstress17 I'm so glad that you finally got the green eyes in your game :smile: Mandy is ultra cute. Though I must say, I think Malia is gorgeous too. She looks a lot like her dad indeed.

@Tellex I enjoy Leroy's work adventures very much. I almost regret not going to work with Aaron more than I did. His work days just weren't as exciting as Leroy's hahaha. I love the name Maple. It reminds me of beautiful trees and autumn and leaves and such. O and I must ask: how come Japoni's daughter has green hair? :joy:

@Kiwicantdie Yaaaay! Blanca got hitched. I'm glad she ended up with Pablo, they're a pretty couple. Very curious to see their kiddo's :wink:

@Ojenn bearded Vincent is HOT. Georgia is such a relaxed sim, I'm glad you picked her for heir. Yet the Nikki-Wes spawn will be interesting to see too :smiley:

@cupcakesims Lovely founders! If I remember correctly, I based my female off of Pocahontas too. But I tweaked her a lot so she ended up looking very different.

@Meeshelby I love your new couples! Sure gonna follow them on your Tumblr.

Sorry if I forgot people! I did read all of your posts. To the newcomers: welcome, I hope you enjoy this challenge as much as we all do.
    edited November 2015
    I also have an update ready! Already did before I left, but I didn't have time to post it. I feel it has been so long, I almost forgot what happened last time I played. I'm sorry in advance for the picture heavy post. Please forgive me!

First: an updated Family Tree!

9282c0d871.jpg
    In my last update, the family came back from a holiday to Granite Falls. Both Aaron and Nicola immediately aged up after returning to Willow Creek.

ce27d55eea.jpg
    Aaron is an old man now and Nicola just looks a little more mature.

d2c40accc7.jpg
    She still aspires to become a bartender.

84b829f618.jpg
    I'm not too sure if drinking all the booze counts as progressing in your career.

d3e6f1acbb.jpg
    Makawee doesn't mind a mixologist in the house. She keeps sneaking away with the results of Nicola's practicing.

ef9400734c.jpg
    Meanwhile, Lexie is going on official dates with Vincent.

2cd0f28a1b.jpg
    They are having a lot of fun together.

9ab68e4697.jpg
    774498e3d5.jpg
    Scoring gold date after gold date.

e3997e470e.jpg
    She didn't have a lot of teen years left though. Soon, she aged up and rolled the Ambitious trait. (I forgot to mention: Nicola did the same!)

l3xdj.jpg
    Welcome to Young Adulthood, doll.

75ca3356c4.jpg
    At about the same time, Makawee completed her adult aspiration.

fdc018aba3.jpg
    'Who's a pretty cowplant?'

90841dc237.jpg
    With pain in my heart, I decided it was time to leave Makawee and Aaron behind. Lexie moved into her own home. Since I wanted to continue playing and didn't feel like building, I quickly downloaded a house from the gallery. I'm not satisfied though, so I'm gonna build her a new house. It will be modern, because that fits the Tech side in her.

2d30e10172.jpg
    To my astonishment, the first one to come over was Pablo, who is a young adult by now too.

1f64167ec3.jpg
    And even more confusing: Lexie rolled this whim.

d1c942581b.jpg
    Flirting and more flirting soon led to...

31ae9b1c20.jpg
    A first kiss with Pabs. Is there hope for him after all?

0abde039c4.jpg
    But, Vincent isn't out of the picture just yet.

ca9718924f.jpg
    They spend an entire evening stargazing together.

2018e213a1.jpg
    916430240b.jpg
    Which ultimately led to this.

6f90de8187.jpg
    And guess who happened to show up at the front door right in the middle of things?

c24cbb97c6.jpg
    'Quick, Vince, put your clothes on! My other lover's at the door.'
    'Wait, what?'

1d96b93abc.jpg
    All this sneaking around left Lexie exhausted.

ed46bfdd69.jpg
    But in the end, only one can be the winner.

b71ddd96f2.jpg
    It was as if Vincent had waited forever to hear this question.

500ddbbd98.jpg
    Because he didn't hesitate to roll this whim. (After I moved him in)

08e85acdce.jpg
    And I guess the same goes for Lexie. Is that the sound of wedding bells we hear?

Find out soon! :wink:

Ah and on a side note. As you can see in the Family Tree, Lexie's sister Nicola got married to a woman. She's also pregnant with Nicola's baby. All thanks to the MC :smile: Meet Elliana Kendrick:

6c5810ea33.jpg
    Post edited by Francisca464 on
    Welcome back @Francisca464 !! Hands down this was my fav part of your post "'Quick, Vince, put your clothes on! My other lover's at the door.'
    'Wait, what?'"
    lol I'm surprised Pablo kinda came out of nowhere there. Maybe he was just waiting for Lexie to be legal before he went after her? Either way I think Vincent made it clear he belongs with Lexie, and how sweet that they both wanna settle down already! Loved Makawee's cowplant too :)

Question for everyone using the MC Mod (yes, again lol sorry) Is there a way to change a sims appearance, hairs, features, clothes etc. without using Modify In CAS? Everytime I do that when I exit it It's changed my active family to whoever I just edited and I hate that! I don't really understand the Dresser function, but so far I haven't found a way to edit that way.

Also I'm just updating my family tree with the heir's family. Everyone's branching off and making it waaaaay too much to update for everyone. lol
    @Heckstress17 - Sometimes I do randomize clothing until I get something I like, or you can click the randomize part in the MC Dresser section.
  • BrandiBrandi Posts: 129 Member
    edited November 2015
    @MysticFae I hope you're feeling better by now

@yunanesca Thanks. Besides the nose and the eyes I think she looks a lot like her mom.

@NewToTheSims Usually when the previous child gets the moodlet they are sad instead of angry.

@OJenn Georgia is your next heir right? I think I confused myself :D Definitely agree that Vincent is looking good. Vincent and Savannah are still so cute together, even as elders. Nikki and Wes are still so cute. Looking forward to seeing their genetics since no one else used her :p Happy that things are finally starting to work out with Georgia and Tyler.

@cupcakesims Welcome! I love your found couple, especially Aiyana. Excited to start seeing your updates.

@Tellex As soon as I saw the baby skin in your update, I knew I had to have it! I agree that Ava looks a lot like her mom and I think Kaylie has a good mix of both parents. It's funny how everyone in the family was standing around instead of trying to put the fire out. I hope Honey and Alvin end up getting together. I love when the sims autonomously love on each other.

@Kiwicantdie I love Blanca's entire wedding outfit including her hair! Andre's and that suit lol :D I'm excited for babies, happy they're coming soon!

@Heckstress17 I thought about trying for a boy, maybe I will later just to see what he would look like. I really want to play with Pablo or Vincent though. Mandy is so cute, especially when she gets excited over her new finds. Malia looks so annoyed with Macy :D Hopefully they don't irritate each other too much. (For the most recent update) Awww, look at Malia. It sucks that she got the Hates Children trait. I saw her hair on your tumblr and I think I'm going to download it after seeing it in game.

@Meeshelby Your new couples look amazing!

@Francisca464 Beautiful family! I'm glad Lexie decided to be with Vincent. At least he was interested since the beginning. Looking forward to the wedding.

It took me a while to get through all the updates and other comments. I haven't had time to play but hopefully I can play soon so I can update.
    @Brandi - Yup! Georgia is the heir! I originally had all the mates in game so that the kids could have new friends and then Nikki just happened to be all about Wes so I just went with it.
    UPDATE TIME!!!

Ok so I'm worried that this is way too many pics...if it is, please let me know and I'll post fewer on here than I do on my tumblr. Anyhow, here we go...
    Round 1: The Alleys Ch. 1

22312251504_4d19922cf3_o.png

Ahhhh…the fun of a new home! I used a lot that was already built in Willow Creek, as it was the size I needed and I hate building! But I will, per the challenge rules, make changes and make it my own.

22542828349_12ca4a5103_o.png

Ramin & Amaya arriving at their new home.

22921552492_fde91c91a9_o.jpg

So after getting their romance & friend bars topped off, they began working on their skills. Ramin loves to cook and has taken a liking to eating on the patio for breakfast. They both seem to love to read in the garden.

22746966240_90e6496eeb_o.png

I don’t know what this odd illness is but they both got sick twice during the first two sim days of game. I was starting to think the lot was glitched but it didn’t happen the rest of the week.

22921561732_735b06c6e7_o.png

Ramin loves working in his garden!

22921562272_3eeee3a43d_o.jpg

These two are always chatting. They are not only totally sweet on each other, but they are best friends too!

22934983205_bd258f43ed_o.jpg

Amaya is constantly wanting to meet new people so she introduced herself to the mail lady, who later came over to hang out. They have become quick friends!

22313839343_0797c332ee_o.png

Ramin is the music lover, but Amaya keeps rolling whims to play instruments. She’s teaching herself to play the piano.

22542845459_30d38729b0_o.jpg

Both of them decided quite quickly that they wanted to try for a baby. The first try was unsuccessful but the 2nd try…

22542866329_b4182c6f6e_o.png

Honey, we’re pregnant!!!!

22946148251_ea0faf00aa_o.png

Pregnancy wasn’t as easy as Amaya had hoped it would be.

22946147161_05aea91ccf_o.png

Before they knew it, baby was on the way!! Ramin was freaking out, as men typically do.

22946146411_f6d449551b_o.png

Amaya didn’t want to deal with him, so left him at home and took Lizette instead.

22921583442_5a803b8a27_o.png

Before delivery, Amaya demanded a trip to the bathroom so she wouldn’t pee all over her doctor!

22921581832_442de5f507_o.png

Then it was off to the delivery room, which Amaya does not look too happy about.

22516638457_c6f598bd4b_o.png

This machine seriously freaks me out! Lizette was no where to be found!! What a supportive friend she is!

22921577532_f4e10454ce_o.png

A beautiful baby girl is born into the world! Meet Imani Alley!

22946137691_370dd5241a_o.png

Somehow Imani beat her mother home and this is what I found when Amaya arrived.

22921574872_1a75aa5608_o.png

The new dad and mom getting to know their little one!

22313852683_dcd11bc24a_o.png

And of course, because I’m impatient, I aged Imani up…and she immediately went to watch Action on TV.

22934999655_8dc5681454_o.png

Lizette showed up, looking perturbed. Perhaps she felt guilty for not staying at Amaya’s side during Imani’s delivery?

22312284944_cf362f05e3_o.jpg

So the week ended with Imani’s birthday and Amaya getting a new job as a Tech Guru. Ramin was already working in the Culinary field. Imani aged up with the Whiz Kid aspiration and Bookworm trait. She has her mother’s eye shape, nose & mouth. And her father’s eye color and eyebrows. We’ll see what sort of bone structure she has when she grows to teen.

On to the next family…!! I think I’ll try playing each family for a week sim time, at least to start.
    I have questions! :lol:

I'm messing around with Tumblr, and now I'd like to know how you guys (@Tellex, @Heckstress17 and @Ojenn for example) make such pretty banners to put under your forum messages. I'd like to create a banner with my founders in it and #RebuildWillowCreek. A bit like @Heckstress17 but not the same of course.

Also, I saw on some Simblrs that some of you have #RebuildWillowCreek banners that also tells which generation you are posting pics of. I'd like to know how you make that too... I don't want to steal ideas, but I really have no clue how to do this so I need help :bawling:
    @Ojenn I saw you were looking for Georgias CC hair, I also answered on Tumblr but I have no idea whether you can see it. So also over here: I believe it's Lumia Lover's Sawyer hair.
    I have questions! :lol:

I'm messing around with Tumblr, and now I'd like to know how you guys (@Tellex, @Heckstress17 and @Ojenn for example) make such pretty banners to put under your forum messages. I'd like to create a banner with my founders in it and #RebuildWillowCreek. A bit like @Heckstress17 but not the same of course.

Also, I saw on some Simblrs that some of you have #RebuildWillowCreek banners that also tells which generation you are posting pics of. I'd like to know how you make that too... I don't want to steal ideas, but I really have no clue how to do this so I need help :bawling:

omg I'm the worst one to ask about this lol I spent waaaaay too long making my banner. I ended up using the site fotor to make it, because I can't use photoshop or any other editing program to save my life :/ I was gonna beg someone to make my gen 4 banner and a new one to put in my signature.

@Meeshelby - Yay for babies! Imani is really cute, and I love her name. Too bad her Dad missed the birth lol And I think playing each family for a sim week at a time is a great plan.