Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The next GP!!!! :)

2...Next

Comments

• jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    I love all these ideas. But what would be in the school life pack? We've got homework LOL!
    Screenshot-5.jpg
  • WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    edited April 2015
    jaletu2005 wrote: »
    I love all these ideas. But what would be in the school life pack? We've got homework LOL!

I know right following them to school might be nice but it would get old after 3 times and maybe he means with proms and school activities (it would be nice to follow them there but as I said it would get old after 3 times as there is nothing to do other than watching them)
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Farrousy wrote: »
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I'm thinking gp 2 is a tropical beach location but I'd love amusement parks as well.

I want my tropical island getaway based on the Maldives. *nods*

Ohh amazing
    Some details that could be added
    1-Expensive food ( We all know Maldives is very cheap :p)
    2-Hotels are wooden shacks and are on the beach hung by a porch (Can't find the word I am looking for)

Have a gander :)

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/815876/island-getaway#latest
    I'm thinking gp 2 is a tropical beach location but I'd love amusement parks as well.

Ohh amazing
    2-Hotels are wooden shacks and are on the beach hung by a porch (Can't find the word I am looking for)

What do you mean by have a dummy??? :/

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member

Ohh amazing

huh? I said have a gander, which where I come from, means have a look. lol
  • gayarsgayars Posts: 2,229 Member
    Here too @fullspiral
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member

I don't know what you mean by Maldives but a Tropical Vacation Gamepack should be done like Island Paradise or Bon Voyage. They'll need to however patch in swimming in bodies of water so before release so our sims could swim in the ocean.

The other day I mentioned to Simguru Sarah on twitter that they should add a Steele Drum Radio Station to such a pack and she said she'd pass it on to the developers.
    edited April 2015

Ohh amazing

huh? I said have a gander, which where I come from, means have a look. lol

Ohh wow I never new this word and I searched it and it said DUMMY :P
    Post edited by Wulfsimmer on

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

I don't know what you mean by Maldives but a Tropical Vacation Gamepack should be done like Island Paradise or Bon Voyage. They'll need to however patch in swimming in bodies of water so before release so our sims could swim in the ocean.

The other day I mentioned to Simguru Sarah on twitter that they should add a Steele Drum Radio Station to such a pack and she said she'd pass it on to the developers.

Maldives is an Island that is very cheap and mundane and gloomy
    P.S: The opposite :blush:

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    How about time travel? It could work easily the way the worlds are set up now. Sims could find wormholes that would take them to past or future societies, some utopic, some dystopic. They could base it on real historic eras, or a made up Sim history.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
    ldmarko wrote: »
    How about time travel? It could work easily the way the worlds are set up now. Sims could find wormholes that would take them to past or future societies, some utopic, some dystopic. They could base it on real historic eras, or a made up Sim history.

I would love the past maybe DINOSUARS o_0

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    I didn't really like the time travel expansion pack to be honest. I just didn't like the idea.
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I'd like an entire neighbourhood where I can create an amusement park :3 Maybe there could be a third type of world - Create your own and the first one lets you pick which rides you want to use and how much tickets and entry costs to make an amusement park!
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • HamsysincyHamsysincy Posts: 142 Member
    The Sims 4: Alien World game pack.
    Now your sims can stay in another planet neighborhood and have inter species families! Lolx
    (Currently Sixam is a barren alien world :/)
  • rawan1203rawan1203 Posts: 10 New Member
    1) late night/city theme package
    2) superstar/showtime package
    3) supernatural package(it would be nice if we can have the option to turn off alien and avoid sim abduction/male pregnancies)
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    I'd like an entire neighbourhood where I can create an amusement park :3 Maybe there could be a third type of world - Create your own and the first one lets you pick which rides you want to use and how much tickets and entry costs to make an amusement park!

AMUSMENT PARKS ALL THE WAY :)

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • AshlynneAshlynne Posts: 288 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Did you eat today? :p
    I know you're being sarcastic & all, but I've been dreaming of functional food courts for sims to eat with cute little portrait of photographs of them eating as a family as it is coming GTW

I could see them being sort of added in something but as a standalone Gamepack or Expansion isn't it too little content? :o

A Circus EP would be awesome, or a "State Fair" EP. :)
    qLr9gBj.png
    This is what I look like IRL. "Bald is beautiful" my husband says. I'm getting used to it and I'm starting to like being bald.