Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Idea's for an Expanion? :)

Hey Guys, So does anyone have any idea's what could be in store for us for a new expansion? :) Ooh and I'm loving Get To Work :D

Comments

• colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Justine Keaton expansion.
  • thejordanoliviathejordanolivia Posts: 35 New Member
    I think a nightlife expansion pack for the Sims 4 would be great! Especially now that the bars and lounges are more interactive and a bigger part of the game.
  • RosiaMia_RosiaMia_ Posts: 1,377 Member
    Beachs <3
  • Deandra TheNewGirlDeandra TheNewGirl Posts: 384 Member
    Sims Theft Auto.
    Or
    Plumbob Of Duty.
  • NOVEMBER_11SARAHNOVEMBER_11SARAH Posts: 767 Member
    Every Sims games we get nightlife, seasons, university and a superstar type one. So it could possibly be any of them.
    New Zealand!!!
    I have dyslexia so my grammar sucks.
    Sim Story:
    https://smfblog11.wordpress.com/
    Simblr:
    http://thestrangenessofstrangetown.tumblr.com/
  • Wasting_NightWasting_Night Posts: 800 Member
    Chances are we'll probably get an EP focusing on nightlife and city living next. I'm not sure about GP's though.
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Nightlife probably they usually start with that or some vacation one
    21mbz47.jpg
  • RebcoonRebcoon Posts: 157 Member
    I miss my furry little friends. Rooting for pets!
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Well I have a Feeling the Game Pack could be a Nightlife/Showtime pack, but the Next expansion after I feel it should be Seasons or Pets. though I'm deathly afraid of how animals are going to look after the Outdoor retreat Squirrel incident.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Ronnie RonnieRonnie Ronnie Posts: 2 New Member
    I would love a new and improved Nightlife style EP with more advanced interactive opportunities and a big city like world, vampires would be cool but maybe they should save them for a Supernatural type EP?... I think Nightlife and University Life were my favorites, I also liked Island Life because of the resorts and the gorgeous graphics/world. :p
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Faves from TS3 were World Adventures & Island Paradise. Would love to see something along that line.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Ntshcpr47Ntshcpr47 Posts: 32 Member
    I really do hope there will be Pets again soon... Such a huge part of my families :D
  • rawan1203rawan1203 Posts: 10 New Member
    late night/city theme, superstar expansion package
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Every Sims games we get nightlife, seasons, university and a superstar type one. So it could possibly be any of them.

Yep. I'm really hoping to see something a little different this time. Nightlife should expand on the OFB concept and include the ability to run restaurants. Otherwise, we already had bars given to us in the base game. Make it so we can run them and hire the djs and bartenders and all that good stuff.

• x_Always_Heart_xx_Always_Heart_x Posts: 567 Member
    edited April 2015
    I really hope that a few expansions will connect more. In TS3, there was potential for Late Night and Showtime connect, with the form a band interaction. TBH, I wish that was done a bit better, but yeah.

Also, I'd like a game pack that adds an amusment park lot/world. I could really have some fun with that if expanded along the ability to buy it and make money too.

I really hope that they also try to make the animals look more REAL this time. TS3, they didn't look that appealing to me, even though I still liked the expansion in terms of gameplay. Anyway, I'd like them to look like the animals from the freeplay version. (Never understood while they added more detail to that thing than the 6.99 version)
  • savkethekingsavketheking Posts: 184 Member
    I think the next one is Town Life oriented, or something like that. A mix of nightlife but with a lot of "daylife" venues