Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What kind of EP/GP would you like to see next?

124...Next

Comments

• MICROWAVESAFTYDISHMICROWAVESAFTYDISH Posts: 311 Member
    Any one agree
    Origin ID: killer6618
    Australian Sims Fan
    Loves Collecting Sims Games
    Just add me on origin

loves collecting and playing sims games
    I think everyone's ideas including mine are good ideas
    Australian Sims Fan
    Just add me on origin

• simflowerrsimflowerr Posts: 57 Member
    @MICROWAVESAFTYDISH
    Yes I think the zoo idea is very good. :)
    ✿ simflowerr ✿
    ✿ Origin ID- simflowerr ✿
  • Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    I really would love to see Seasons return to Sims 4. The worlds would look amazing with weather.
    Aussie_Simmer
  • AceofSpades2231AceofSpades2231 Posts: 594 Member
    I want university really bad. I also think it could work really well with GTW. for instance if you have GTW, you can use the degree to jump a bit in the careers. If you went to college for medicine, you could skip all the way to R.N. If you don't have GTW Then you just get your degree.
    eqnxTFN.jpg
    I love video games because of the things that I could never do in real life... For instance, in the sims you can get a job and a house.
    Origin ID: Mainmanvs100
    @David_Wharton
    I agree :)
    ✿ simflowerr ✿
    @AceofSpades2231
    Uni would be a great EP :)
    ✿ simflowerr ✿
  • AnnabelleAnnabelle Posts: 248 Member
    as an animal lover my first want is definitely Pets but Seasons is a close second. I was playing TS2 on PS2 a little earlier (throwback haha) and I never knew how much enjoyment I got out of my Sim walking outside their house and holding an umbrella due to the rain :D
    Haha yes @Annabelle! I am too an animal lover, seeing as I own 2 dogs.. but I could imagine seasons would be amazing.
    ✿ simflowerr ✿
  • jonny8159jonny8159 Posts: 27 Member
    I would like to see an urban pack, similar to Hot Date/Nightlife/Late Night!
    I agree with everyones ideas in the forums including yous ideas and old gen style and new gen style I want everything what's been said in the ideas corner possible that's all my wishes come true I would love to own and have every style possible from the past sims game up to new gen styles ideas <3<3<3:)
    Australian Sims Fan
    Just add me on origin

• Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member
    I would love to see the next ep to be pets too.. but I reckon not so soon somehow I feel this is only the "beginning phase" of what EA had been planning to fish more cash out from our pockets, I'm guessing the next ep will be focusing on sim relationship/dating/marriage + destination vacation, since we already had our sim on a focus career path from "get to work" ep, of course players would like to see their sim to settle down, get a new house, get a soul mate, get lovey-dovey and get married or elope to another planet etc. Guess what comes next? Kids! Education! perhaps generation or university ep B) ? And what's next? Pets! To complete the whole happily ever after drama and follow by season ep that I'm also guessing would be launch near x'mas only where that holiday cheers put us all in spending mood. However, this is just my pure speculation.

The Sims Game
  • rawan1203rawan1203 Posts: 10 New Member
    Expansion packs I would like to see:
    1) late night: include things like city life, apartments, subway, night clubs, hot tubs, movie theatres, restaurants/coffee shops, sims can drive cars, bowling alley
    2) show time/superstar: sims can become famous including singer/actor/actress/etc
    3) seasons
    Things I would like added to the game:
    -extra career choices for sims such as lawyer, fireman, etc
    -lockable doors
    -option to turn off alien abduction/male pregnancies