Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What kind of EP/GP would you like to see next?

Comments

• simflowerrsimflowerr Posts: 57 Member
    @fabuulouis
    yeah, there could be a EP working on the different ages.
    ✿ simflowerr ✿
    ✿ Origin ID- simflowerr ✿
  • MICROWAVESAFTYDISHMICROWAVESAFTYDISH Posts: 311 Member
    edited April 2015
    [quote=''MICROSAFTYDISH; they also make a game pack for zoo and expansion pack for farming and one for hotels and water park featuring Wales and sharks and water slides water coaster just sort of a dream world style with roller coaster rides etc :'( :)
    Origin ID: killer6618
    Australian Sims Fan
    Loves Collecting Sims Games
    Just add me on origin

loves collecting and playing sims games
    edited April 2015
    Thank you simflowerr for your feed back what about my three other suggestions [quote][/quote]MICROWAVESAFETY DISH :)
    Post edited by MICROWAVESAFTYDISH on
    Australian Sims Fan
    Just add me on origin

edited April 2015
    @fabuulouis
    I like your idea to do you like my ideas to
    Australian Sims Fan
    Just add me on origin

edited April 2015
    @fabuulouis@simflowerr@David_Wharton do yous like my ideas I like all of yous ideas do yous all agree about pets to
    Post edited by MICROWAVESAFTYDISH on
    Australian Sims Fan
    Just add me on origin

edited April 2015
    [quote="MICROWAVESAFTYDISH;13506606"]@fabuulouis@simflowerr@David_Wharton do yous like my ideas I like all of yous ideas do yous all agree about pets to
    [/quote]
    Australian Sims Fan
    Just add me on origin

• PowerGirl02PowerGirl02 Posts: 96 Member
    I'd love pets back :smile:
    Currently writing the Rosenberg Legacy <3 Ten generations of drama, emotions and romance~
    edited April 2015
    Because I like the pets idea where they should have pet birds,dogs,cats,rabbits,guinea pigs,mice,horses,sheep,cows,goats etc including every animal in the world
    Australian Sims Fan
    Just add me on origin

edited April 2015
    @PowerGirl02 I agree with you and they should include my suggestions in the reccent comments earlier on in a farm zoo pets expansion pack plus include zoos and farms and a zoo career & a vet career
    Australian Sims Fan
    Just add me on origin

edited April 2015
    [quote="MICROWAVESAFTYDISH;13506628"]@PowerGirl02 I agree with you and they should include my suggestions in the reccent comments earlier on in a farm zoo pets expansion pack plus include zoos and farms and a zoo career & a vet career [/quote]
    Australian Sims Fan
    Just add me on origin

edited April 2015
    Do any of yous have the expansion pack called get to work what I suggested to EA 4 months ago if yous do what do yous think of it I suggested the doctor career part of it
    Australian Sims Fan
    Just add me on origin

• SimmolosoSimmoloso Posts: 4 New Member
    some ideas:
    EG
    -INDIANA
    with ancient places to discover impersonating explorers (type in egypt TS3 travel adventure) but do not want to do it like in ts4 with simple messages in style "make your choice" .O we also landscapes Aztecs or mediavali, with traps to defuse. Creatures: the mummies, the spirits of the ancestors. Collectibles: Egyptian relics (canopic jars, masks doate), Aztec (diamonds, blowguns) or medieval (crowns, swords)

-Urban LEGEND
    superheroes, supervillains, mutants and alligators in the sewers. A scenario style gotham city and dens of supervillains intent to conquer the city. One thing Marvel / DC comics in short.

-CONTRY LIFE or FARM LIFE
    farms with pigs, horses (to ride as in ts3 animals), chickens and sheep.
    collectible items: eggs, meat and wool of all types. gardening lettuce, oranges, cabbage, cauliflower, cloves, rosemary, zucchini, mint and more.
    obviously cared for the look of the barbecue and tables of family farm (perhaps as a social event)
    -to get to work you could be doing other careers (do not know what but why not in other more to match the expansion?)

EP
    -SCHOOL
    University campus, elementary school and high school. So you would see the most revealing moments of school life.

-ABRACADABRA!
    World of magic, witches / wizards, fairies, and zomie tantialtro yet. but also artifacts to be built as amulets "TS1," magic formulas in scrolls hidden in time capsules, potions. And maybe exorcists who treat sims or infected by magic potions / spells. angels and demons, monsters and even Ghostbusters. Should not miss the duels of magic!

WEATHER
    As Season, but with three landscapes: mountains winter, summer beach and park autumn spring. also netalizie parties, halloween, easter and more as social events. creatures as santa claus, the king of halloween (type Jack Skellington), rabbit Pascquale. add as arable pumpkins, watermelons and chestnuts.

STAY WITH FAMILY!
    Add newborns to grow (potty, make them eat on the seat, and more) Household items: laundry, dishwasher, vacuum cleaner to clean the ambient. between the services of a gardener services, a butler. More items for seniors (knitting for example) and adolescents (cd music of their idols purchased on the PC). for children or imagined monsters in the closet (style monsters & co)

SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER!
    Night Life / late night: discos, restaurants, shops for clothes and gifts, pub and maybe the hotel for the evening. attention to get drunk though. obviously machines rimorchare sims and vampires!
    PUPPIES:
    dogs and cats, yes, but also snakes, spiders, birds, hamsters, rabbits among collectible (as has already been done for the frogs) and magae expose an aquarium where the fish caught alive (ancziché one for each bowl) as creatures werewolves and unicorns. or, if the sims that become centaurs are points from the horn of the unicorn. (But do not think is feasible)

HOLIDAYS:
    Holidays: Paris is among the popular, but let's add the japan! or Venice. buy souvenir collectible or to look for in secret lots. new types of foods, new ways of doing holiday (a gondola ride, taste French wines and visit the Japanese time) attractions: the opera singer, mime and otaku (XD)

VIP:
    musician, concerts, fashion shows, all the elements of ts1 super star and sims 3 showtime but fused together. paparazzi, fans That invades the house, engravings live discs (like in the sims 1 superstar) but with live shows like the sims 3 showtime. then could be Introduced in the local newspaper with all the "scandals" or the gossip of the town (marriages, baffling discoveries, notes by VIPs)

TRAVEL TIME
    Time travel: in the past (pre-history) and the future (as in ts3) I really liked the expansion and would like to present it again :) but in addition to changing the future, even fun to teach your caveman civilization of this. Of course for the future Sim Bots.

let me know what you think
    edited April 2015
    Those are good ideas to do you like my ideas from the earlier posts including university,college toddlers kindergarten along with toddlers and everything thing from previous sims games and plus Mother's Day and Father's Day and every thing like real life etc.
    Australian Sims Fan
    Just add me on origin

edited April 2015
    And they should also put everything from sims 1,sims 2,sims 3 into the sims 4 that would be nice to like they should give it a one big success completion and also include other people's ideas. They would earn a lot of money by selling a lot of them.
    Australian Sims Fan
    Just add me on origin

• efaspaceefaspace Posts: 85 Member
    Love the idea of having loads of different animals in a Pets EP @MICROWAVESAFTYDISH... The Sims Farm Life haha, a new "world" dedicated to your sims farms with goats and pigs and all! I'm not sure it's something EA/Maxis would go for but I love the idea of it!
    edited April 2015
    @fabuulouis why wouldn't they every body wants it including you me it sounds properler they would earn heaps for people buying it they should it wouldn't hurt them to.
    Australian Sims Fan
    Just add me on origin

edited April 2015
    It wasn't just my idea lol haha :)
    Australian Sims Fan
    Just add me on origin

edited April 2015
    I wonder if ea reads all these comments or not I'm sitting here wondering if they do your not
    Australian Sims Fan
    Just add me on origin

@PowerGirl02
    Pets are good. :)
    ✿ simflowerr ✿
    edited April 2015
    Yeah I know pets are good I agree
    Australian Sims Fan
    Just add me on origin

@Simmoloso
    Those are some amazing ideas! :)
    ✿ simflowerr ✿
    That's true simflowerr
    Australian Sims Fan
    Just add me on origin

:)
    Australian Sims Fan
    Just add me on origin

@MICROWAVESAFTYDISH
    :)
    ✿ simflowerr ✿
    Simsflowerr what about a Ep where they visit zoos, where they have a sim be a zoo keeper and a zoo aquatic keeper and a zoo cleaner, a food exchanger and where you own a zoo sort of thing along with zoo animals from all over the world
    Australian Sims Fan
    Just add me on origin