Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What kind of EP/GP would you like to see next?

Comments

• simflowerrsimflowerr Posts: 57 Member
    @kovu0207
    That would be good, I feel like the younger ages haven't got much to do other than homework
    ✿ simflowerr ✿
    ✿ Origin ID- simflowerr ✿
    @Ayumap
    I would love to see after school activities like in TS3 Generations, I loved getting the trophies!
    ✿ simflowerr ✿
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,175 Member
    Gamepack
    Tropical Vacation Location This Spring or Summer with more stuff added for pools,hottubs,aquariums,beach activities,swimming in the ocean,resorts our sims can check into complete with door locks,scuba diving and tropical themed stores that sell tropical themed clothing and beached themed stuff. I'd really like to get the hanging swordfish back from island paradise.

The Holiday Gamepack This Fall or Winter were sims bring in the New Year with fireworks and toasting champayne and new costumes parties for Halloween. I'd hope it would include additional Christmas Items as well.

I put two for gamepacks because I think we'll see 2 more gamepacks this year.

EP
    Late Night/Hotdate Ep with dance clubs,open resturents,new dances were sims face each other,apartments,a city world,a movie theater,coffee shop,bowling and tons and tons of romantic interactions especially new kisses and makeouts and the slowdance. I hope it adds cuddle,kiss and makeout options when sims are in bed laying down and a sofa cuddle were they stay cuddled. I'd also like to see shower woohoo added.
    Another thing I'd like to see added this year is working carnivals and amusement parks with rides like ferris wheels,gondelas,carousels,roller coasters and bumper cars.

I agree

• youcrAzy13youcrAzy13 Posts: 213 Member
    Nightlife/latenight (if they can combine those two eps omg it would be AWESOME!)
    Always and forever, Alyssa Edwards
    bibbby%20b.gif
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,175 Member
    Hot Date/Nightlife/Apartment Life/Late Night + Superstars/Showtime is the perfect EP
  • HAWAII808ALLDAYHAWAII808ALLDAY Posts: 3 New Member
    *Pets just like TS3 and add a new profession like a veterinarian and maybe interactive competitions (i.e. dog show, rodeo)
    *Seasons (seasonal festivals), "holidays" like new years and valentines day (include fireworks :)
    *Beaches, boardwalks, resorts, aquarium, small seaworld type of place
    *Late Night (clubs, restaurants, apartments, new world like Bridgeport TS3, movie theater, coffee shops, bowling alley
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    Active Schools, I mean, we've had university packs in previous editions of the sims, but what I'd really like, is something that handles school both for kids, teenagers, and young adults in the way that careers were handled in Get to work. Getting a chance to follow our kids to class, getting them to socialize with classmates, have fun during break times, you know, something that goes beyond just college...
    > @LeGardePourpre said:
    > Hot Date/Nightlife/Apartment Life/Late Night + Superstars/Showtime is the perfect EP

That would be amazing.
    ✿ simflowerr ✿
    > @liliaeth said:
    > Active Schools, I mean, we've had university packs in previous editions of the sims, but what I'd really like, is something that handles school both for kids, teenagers, and young adults in the way that careers were handled in Get to work. Getting a chance to follow our kids to class, getting them to socialize with classmates, have fun during break times, you know, something that goes beyond just college...

That is such a great idea! I would love to see that.
    ✿ simflowerr ✿
  • Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    I would like to see some type of nightlife/townlife game pack :)
    Aussie_Simmer
    @David_Wharton I see lots of people want an expansion like that, it would be nice to have dates back where you could sit down for dinner etc :)
    ✿ simflowerr ✿
    simflowerr wrote: »
    @David_Wharton I see lots of people want an expansion like that, it would be nice to have dates back where you could sit down for dinner etc :)

It makes sense though... we seem to be getting closer to the city in Magnolia Promenade! The active career sub-hood is even closer!

I would love to be able to sit down and eat at a restaurant/catch a movie/get a late cup of coffee at a diner.

I was going through the doors in buy mode... one of them mentioned a 'laundry mat' so that could be hinting something. The laundry mat could be linked to apartments/community lots. :)
    Aussie_Simmer
    @David_Wharton
    I would love to see apartments/block of houses.
    The idea of a young adult starting their life partying all night and sleeping all day whilst living in a apartment excites me. :)
    ✿ simflowerr ✿
    @catloverplayer
    That would be so much fun!
    ✿ simflowerr ✿
    It excites me too! This could also be rolled onto Sims 4 Education! :) This pack would include ideas from Sims 2 Moving Out, Sims 3 Generations, Sims 3 University Life. I would also like to see active schools/universities. I would love to see lectures at university.
    Aussie_Simmer
    @David_Wharton
    An education sort of aspect would be cool! Being able to join kids/teens in their lessons, then send them to uni :)
    ✿ simflowerr ✿
  • MICROWAVESAFTYDISHMICROWAVESAFTYDISH Posts: 311 Member
    edited April 2015
    I would like I like The Sims 4: Domestic Bliss expansion featuring toddlers, sleep overs and christmas & Easter & Mother's Day & Father's Day holidays for teens and Childs & parents and also featuring new cars for adults and teens to learn how to drive a car and teen party's and they should make so girl teens and adults& young adults have periods also put a new kindergarten in for toddlers and a kindergarten job for adults&young adults and the should include university for teens and young adults.
    > @MICROWAVESAFTYDISH said:
    > I would like I like The Sims 4: Domestic Bliss expansion featuring toddlers, sleep overs and christmas & Easter & Mother's Day & Father's Day holidays for teens and Childs & parents and also featuring new cars for adults and teens to learn how to drive a car and teen party's and they should make so girl teens and adults& young adults have periods also put a new kindergarten in for toddlers and a kindergarten job for adults&young adults and the should include university for teens and young adults.
    >
    Origin ID: killer6618
    Australian Sims Fan
    Loves Collecting Sims Games
    Just add me on origin

loves collecting and playing sims games
    Yeah! University would be a good expansion.

If they did...
    I hope they expand the part time jobs to young adults/adults/elders
    Be able to live in apartments

Aussie_Simmer
    @MICROWAVESAFTYDISH
    That's such a good and realistic idea :)
    ✿ simflowerr ✿
    @David_Wharton
    It would be nice to be able to interact with more jobs.
    ✿ simflowerr ✿
    edited April 2015
    I would like everything from all the other generation sims games put into the sims 4 from now and into future plus new features for new holidays like Easter,Mother's Day,Father's Day,grand parents day,Anzac day,holloween day,good Friday everything like real life they should also make a map editor tool expansion pack or game pack even. They should just put one huge effort in the future at least like that it will be good.
    Post edited by MICROWAVESAFTYDISH on
    Australian Sims Fan
    Just add me on origin

edited April 2015
    [quote="MICROWAVESAFTYDISH;13506526"]I would like everything from all the other generation sims games put into the sims 4 from now and into future plus new features for new holidays like Easter,Mother's Day,Father's Day,grand parents day,Anzac day,holloween day,good Friday everything like real life they should also make a map editor tool expansion pack or game pack even. They should just put one huge effort in the future at least like that it will be good.[/quote]
    Australian Sims Fan
    Just add me on origin

edited April 2015
    [quote="MICROWAVESAFTYDISH;13506526"]I would like everything from all the other generation sims games put into the sims 4 from now and into future plus new features for new holidays like Easter,Mother's Day,Father's Day,grand parents day,Anzac day,holloween day,good Friday everything like real life they should also make a map editor tool expansion pack or game pack even. They should just put one huge effort in the future at least like that it will be good.[/quote]
    Australian Sims Fan
    Just add me on origin

• efaspaceefaspace Posts: 85 Member
    Apartments/City Life, like a Late Night expansion essentially with a new neighbourhood that is a city - adding in other community lots i.e. bowling alley, restaurants (please!!), cinema etc. and adding more of a dating feature. I'm not too fussed about the celebrity aspect though.

Also, a generations type game to build on the different life stages. I think they need to differentiate more between young adult and adult in some way and also build on teen life too.
    @MICROWAVESAFTYDISH
    Those are good ideas!
    ✿ simflowerr ✿