Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Most wished-for sims 4 expansion pack

Personally, I would kill for a generations style pack with IVF (for LGBQ families who don't want one sim to either have an affair or stand around waiting for aliens), TODDLERS complete with playpens, prams, tantrums and the revival of the daycare profession. As a simmer who usually plays with families this would just flesh out my game and make legacy challenges much more appealing. How about you guys?

Comments

• jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    More travel locations... I like OR but it is not s full fledged EP .
  • jennymarblesjennymarbles Posts: 59 Member
    I really want what you want as well but I think being able to rent out rooms and apartment style housing would be super fun. I think like TS2 apartment life? (never played that one). Oh also I'd love to have things in the Sims 3 like theatres and movies, sports games and things like that to send my sims on. Otherwise more cooking and food options, but that's not super EP related I just really love the cooking skill haha.
  • natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    Base Game Part II
  • JustawhoviansimmerJustawhoviansimmer Posts: 74 Member
    I wish we could have our sims own a store where they sell furniture/clothes that they'd customized with patterns/colour wheel (like the one in TS3). It'd make shopping a lot less pointless and owning a store more interesting.
  • kates120888888kates120888888 Posts: 212 Member
    I want a late night or supernatural or generations one.

btw if any of u guys mind helping me i have a question on a post in the form about the new expansion.
  • BellaGothIsQueenBellaGothIsQueen Posts: 531 Member
    A seasons vacation combination. :blush:
  • tomchan0tomchan0 Posts: 952 Member
    Base Game Part II

I know you were trying to be funny here, but I actually agree with this. I want more of what's already there. More interactions between the kids/siblings/parents. More outside activities. Basketball hoop/soccer goal....more woohoo locations. Locked doors. Maybe dance numbers...kinda like Sims2.

For me, I am enjoying the Sims4, but I can't wait for it to be flushed out more.....made beefier.
  • colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Justine Keaton expansion.
  • CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    The real The Sims 4, but then I don't want to pay twice for games that have the same title and are similar to an extent; though, one of them would actually move the series forward.
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
    I like the whole 'game packs' concept though, they seem to do a good job of extending the game a bit without charging a stupid amount like the expansions (I still buy the latter though - I have no self control!). Hopefully, EA will also keep up the free updates and challenges (like the whoohoo weekend or the easter egg hunt) so we get a steady stream of free content.
  • noteye32noteye32 Posts: 250 Member
    my most wished for eps is seasons with vacations, also i want an education/interactive career add ons .... (education career/follow your child from elementary through to highschool), also firefighters, criminals, movie director, actor/actress, be able to build and run your own movie theater i think thats about it
  • em.em. Posts: 20 Member
    Generations and Seasons, for sure.
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    edited April 2015
    I think IVF would be an interesting addition, although adoption works well enough. You can also go into CAS and just create a child. Cut out the middleman completely.
    wJbomAo.png
    @kwanzaabot I changed it only because you cannot get T's in the sims. I apologise to any trans or non-binary people who thought I was disregarding them.

I see what you mean about Create-a-sim, I just like having them go through pregnancy and looking after the baby together. Unfortuneately, I think the sims is pretty much never going to make a way for gay and lesbian sim couples to have a baby related to both of them without cheats as things like IVF just may seem like a pointless addition to the many simmers who only play heterosexual couples.
  • worldindustry22worldindustry22 Posts: 16 New Member
    Definitely Seasons. But I feel this game needs a Generations EP and a Nightlife Ep before Seasons. Also, a world similiar to Aurora Skies and life would be complete.
  • clavatKclavatK Posts: 33 Member
    i just want Vampires.
    so i guess i want a late night type of expansion
    Late night was my second favourite sims 3 expansion, I loved having a band and following them from sleeping in sleeping bags outside of dive bars to eventually owning a mansion with a built in club and being followed by fans. The only thing I didn't like about it was the fact that you could become a celebrity just from saying hi to one, which became annoying when trying to get on with a normal sim life.
  • zagbooruleszagboorules Posts: 474 Member
    Love the generations idea. I also think a 'Bon Voyage' style EP would be cool with beaches and islands, Seasons, an EP or GP featuring high rise buildings and apartments would be awesome.
    @zagboorules I loved having my sims live in an apartment and it'd be great to see the system return - except maybe with a better lift system than Late night - my sims would stand around for HOURS whenever they tried to go anywhere.
  • SimCarlexSimCarlex Posts: 349 Member
    Weather... and dishwashers... and being able to customize lighting by room instead of "this light" or "all lights" :) - in a patch, of course :)
    As for an EP, something completely different, maybe even a mix of two or three concepts from some of The Sims 3 EPs.
    I once started a Sims blog called My Sims Pieces (snapshots and stories from the lives of my Sims) and maybe I'll get back to it one day...
  • rawan1203rawan1203 Posts: 10 New Member
    late night
    I know that supernatural / into the future were quite controversial packs with content that people either seemed to love or ignore for the most part. Would anyone want to see them return?
  • MightmeisterMightmeister Posts: 3 New Member
    I would love if they would make an industry EP. Things like farms, mines, tree logging and the ability to create your own factories, then ship them to retail or some other places.
    So, a bit like a crossover between OR and GTW? I'd also quite like to see hotels - or at least the return of letting out rooms and LOCKABLE DOORS :)
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Mine is Ultimately Magic, I live vicariously through my Sorcerer Simself, and I he need my his magic back... asap. and my werewolf best friend needs his wolf powers.

however for right now I kind of want Seasons and/or Pets, next. Adding weather can really add more depth to my story telling, and adding Pets well I want my little wolf and kitten at my sims side.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif