Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you want to see next ? (Besides toddlers)

Comments

• Options
    crzygrl13crzygrl13 Posts: 53 Member
    > @pezhead7 said:
    > I feel like this is all I need to feel complete.
    >
    > Free Additions
    > - privacy/ownership options: locked doors, bed assignments, computer & tablet passwords to limit who can use them
    > - NPCs: gardeners, firemen, cops and burglars, male & female party dancers. Also, maids that work.

> - more places to woohoo
    > - more stair shapes.
    >
    > Game or Expansion Features
    > - weather
    > - zombies (that eat trash and people. Not gardens)

Maids that work! I'm so glad someone else is bothered by the none working maids as I am. What happened to our gardeners? We had them before then Sims 3 we didn't (think I'm quoting the right one) Cops and robbers don't bother me but man a fireman would come in handy. Being able to lock someone out of a room would be great too. What about bonehilda are we getting her back or what? She had her problems but fainting maids was kinda fun. I want a bulter like we had in Sims two; he answered the door and actually worked and didn't leave after a week.
  • Options
    simflowerrsimflowerr Posts: 57 Member
    A pets expansion pack! But with more animals that you can properly interact with. It would be cool if you could run a farm, with cows, sheep etc..
    But it also be good if you could have 'minor' pets such as rabbits, hamsters etc.
    ✿ simflowerr ✿
    ✿ Origin ID- simflowerr ✿
  • Options
    2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    @simflowerr- Speaking of pets, since they haven't ever done it with any previous installments of The Sims as whole they should give us alien pets. Unusual, unique, and rare creatures for our alien Sims to own. I enjoy the aliens with GTW and it would be unique to see a space slug the size of a full grown dog worming itself around the house, or some odd looking creature our aliens kept as their loyal pets from the planet Sixam. We could get the CAP (Create A Pet) and an additional CAC (Create A Creature).
  • Options
    crzygrl13crzygrl13 Posts: 53 Member
    > @2HubbiesNLove said:
    > simflowerr- Speaking of pets, since they haven't ever done it with any previous installments of The Sims as whole they should give us alien pets. Unusual, unique, and rare creatures for our alien Sims to own. I enjoy the aliens with GTW and it would be unique to see a space slug the size of a full grown dog worming itself around the house, or some odd looking creature our aliens kept as their loyal pets from the planet Sixam. We could get the CAP (Create A Pet) and an additional CAC (Create A Creature).

ok I'm not the only one who thinks a alien pet would be great esp with a slim trail!!! So glad there are folks like you out there to support my crazy ideas lol
  • Options
    Redninja52Redninja52 Posts: 200 Member
    Locked doors
  • Options
    simflowerrsimflowerr Posts: 57 Member
    > @2HubbiesNLove said:
    > simflowerr- Speaking of pets, since they haven't ever done it with any previous installments of The Sims as whole they should give us alien pets. Unusual, unique, and rare creatures for our alien Sims to own. I enjoy the aliens with GTW and it would be unique to see a space slug the size of a full grown dog worming itself around the house, or some odd looking creature our aliens kept as their loyal pets from the planet Sixam. We could get the CAP (Create A Pet) and an additional CAC (Create A Creature).

I love that idea! It's so creative, and makes the aliens much more of a 'family' kind of thing.
    ✿ simflowerr ✿
    ✿ Origin ID- simflowerr ✿
  • Options
    agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member
    pezhead7 wrote: »
    I feel like this is all I need to feel complete.

Free Additions
    - privacy/ownership options: locked doors, bed assignments, computer & tablet passwords to limit who can use them
    - NPCs: gardeners, firemen, cops and burglars, male & female party dancers. Also, maids that work.
    - more party types
    - more places to woohoo
    - more stair shapes.

Game or Expansion Features
    - weather
    - zombies (that eat trash and people. Not gardens)
    - grade school, high school, and college. They could work like the new careers where we had the option to follow them of stay on our home lot.
    - tomb tools. What can I say ? I like making haunted houses.
    - roller coasters & water slides.
    - arcade & carnival games.
    - Selenagrey's farm life expansion idea & pets. Cats specifically.

Emotions
    - fear
    - jealousy
    - guilt
    - surprise

What else ? What would complete your game ?

- desperately need dishwashers and trashcompactors
    - we need more traits and aspirations.. not adding more of these was the most disappointing part of GTW for me.
    - way more lots, and bigger lots
    - terrain tools
    - housephones
    - newspapers (opt in rather than opt out... I like them but I know a good number of people don't care for them). I think it would be neat to have an obituary section where you can read about sims who have died.. we'll just say that sims who have been culled "died" to keep that section busy. Also it would be neat to read about ads for retail stores.
    - repairman

• Options
    RDorothyORDorothyO Posts: 107 Member
    edited April 2015
    > @LaBlue0314 said:
    > RoyaiChaos wrote: »
    >
    > LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    >
    > I remembered something that I want to see in this game, and that is the ability to change my sim's last name, without cheating to do so.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I'm pretty sure you can do it without cheating now. They just added that feature in the latest patch.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Where do I find this?

they did? where? (and seriously, i can't quote until i'm a full member?)
    Professional lurker.
  • Options
    AshlynneAshlynne Posts: 288 Member
    edited April 2015
    • Elevators
    • Cars
    • Additional land to add more houses
    • Pets
    • Arcade/pinball games
    • Trampolines
    • The ability to assign beds to Sims (borrowing from another poster)
    • Taller and shorter Sims
    • More carpet colors (or a colorwheel allowing us to pick any color)
    • More colors for our furniture (or again a colorwheel option)
    • A large downtown area with more options (go to the movies, go to the Fun Park, go to the Zoo, bowling alley, pool hall, etc.)
    • A 3D Design-your-own-furniture pack with textures and starter items that you can manipulate. I'd love to create my own furniture!
    • A live-in Maid/Butler
    qLr9gBj.png
    This is what I look like IRL. "Bald is beautiful" my husband says. I'm getting used to it and I'm starting to like being bald.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited April 2015
    CAS
    Favorites
    More trait slots

Gameplay
    Better inventory management, storage to put upgrade parts, seeds. Also I'm not liking stacks work it's becoming a chore moving 3/10 apples or 5/10 grapes into my inventory.
    Locks on doors, refrigerator, electronics. I don't want when i invite my friends over or have parties I don't want them to go into private rooms unless "call (them) over."
    When I invite sims to lots I would like a little control, unless their needs are dropping, I would like them to stay close instead of wandering off and not hanging with my sim.
    Coffins sims who die it's just Urns, and tombstone where are the coffins My crypts need them.
    Teens Bring home a diploma or something when they get an A. perfect attendance after "X" days, I feel like they're wasting their life at school, they're not getting anything out of it.
    To choose book covers after writing books.
    To write the Book of Life for self.

Build Mode
    More stair shapes "L" "T"
    Sectional couches
    beanbag chairs
    Dual/Triple screen computers
    DJ Booths
    polygonal roofs
    Color Wheel
    Sketch Pad - portable Easel to make "painting from reference" more fun.
    A Journal/Diary

Gallery
    Make debug objects downloadable

Expansions

Seasons- comes with an easy access widget DJ built into the main UI preferably near the Time speed. It shows us the current temperature, and overall highs/lows, and if you click on it, it expands and you can control how your world(s) look and what happens, if you wanted to. You can control the forecast for the week, if something isn't what you want swap it. Set how many feet of snow you want, lightning intensity, how cold, how hot, wind gusts, rain fall, knock out the power in your sims house, earthquake is all I ask just a little vibration that makes our sims puke or something if it happens too much. You can even control sky details, Star/moon/sun brightness/glow/closeness, solar/lunar eclipses, northern lights, see constellations, meteor shower!

Magic
    See my signature!

Pets
    I need my animals, allow farm and Wild animals with the basics.

Vehicle Pack
    I need a Ninja Motorcycle, and a Jeep Wrangler, no further discussion on "what's the point?"

Options
    Ability to change Hot Keys/Sensitivity

That's everything on my list
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    rawan1203rawan1203 Posts: 10 New Member
    For sims 4 expansion pack, I would like to see:
    -late night(including apartment like sims 3, hot tub)
    -showtime(like the sims 3)
    -seasons
    Things I would like added to the game:
    -sims can drive cars
    -The ability to assign beds to Sims (borrowing from another poster)
    -more hairstyle/clothes/shoes/accessories for sims
  • Options
    howsimlishhowsimlish Posts: 709 Member

I like all your ideas but I think making zombies eat people would raise the rating? ( I have no clue why *shrugs* ) but I think they could substitute it with a vampire type thing where a zombie will bite someone and they also become a zombie.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    howsimlish wrote: »

I like all your ideas but I think making zombies eat people would raise the rating? ( I have no clue why *shrugs* ) but I think they could substitute it with a vampire type thing where a zombie will bite someone and they also become a zombie.

and vamps that don't sparkle, both werewolf and vampire don't have to ask to bite, well they can but as a mischief skill than can bite whomever with out asking.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    If we're talking EPS I would want to see either Seasons, Pets or a Town Life/Late Night/ EP next.

Game packs: Either a beach, ski resort (with snow!!) or Amusement Park GP

For game patches: my pipe dream is CAST but I doubt that's happening. Conversely, terrain editing tools, an extra neighborhood for each world with empty spaces, and the ability to add empty lots. Because what we have now is JUST. NOT. ENOUGH.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    AlwaysTheSunAlwaysTheSun Posts: 388 Member
    PETS? Please, guys. Imagine how would they look.. Look at textures of sim's hairs.. and then think about pets.....

• Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    PETS? Please, guys. Imagine how would they look.. Look at textures of sim's hairs.. and then think about pets.....

Okay, you do bring up a valid point. What do you want us to wish for?
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    ADLER900ADLER900 Posts: 503 Member
    I really want seasons and weather. More family stuff like board games would be nice (and board games would fit so well in a seasons/weather pack) and family interactions, and the option to sell veggies/fruits/herbs/flowers at a spring/autumn market would be amazing...
  • Options
    MyDoodlebugMyDoodlebug Posts: 164 Member
    bathroom assignments - get tired of the kids going in the master bath.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited April 2015
    Door locks need adding especially now since we have retail stores and if we ever get resorts door locks will be a must so sims don't walk into the room your sim is checked into.

Amusement Parks and Carnivals.

Hottubs.

More items for pools. I especially want pool waterfalls,pool bars and pool slides.

Swimming in the Ocean and Other bodies of water added in a patch.

Scuba diving.

More romantic interactions especially new kisses,the slowdance and cuddle kiss and makeout in bed.

Auto roofs
  • Options
    pupunikpupunik Posts: 62 Member
    Hi I know you're already boring and boring, but I really want babies ... by god they come soon: C
  • Options
    AntonGladerAntonGlader Posts: 54 Member
    Pets, and seasons like weather!
    And I have an great idea involving toddlers: Baby pools!
    And games like soccer, a basketball hoop etc.

More family stuff because i get bored playing my families...
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited February 2016
    Restaurants.

Edit
    Wait a minute this thread is from April 2015.
  • Options
    shacoriashacoria Posts: 247 Member
    Would really like seasons. I am indifferent about pets. I would like toddlers. I would also like to be able to have a home business.
  • Options
    AmbitiousDragonAmbitiousDragon Posts: 21 Member
    I would really love to have apartments in the game. And maybe more than four stories for a house? And I would also really love it if you could have different height rooms but on the same level. We also need corner stairs. And the fact that you can't build pools or fountains on foundations kinda annoys me. And I would really like Seasons and Pets. And more worlds, maybe? Anyways, that's just me.