Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BRING BACK PROM!

I don't know about you but I find at the moments having teens wasn't as fun as it was in sims 3? Like I miss prom, relationships, getting arrested for being out to late, stuff like that. After get to work ep is released I hope they bring out something like generations!

Comments

• KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    I don't not miss the curfew imposed on teens by the game. I really hope that they do not bring it back!

In regards to Prom... I could never get it to work for me on the sims 3. They'd always go dressed in their everyday clothes. Bleh!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • simslovers456simslovers456 Posts: 213 Member
    Yes,please.
    large.jpg
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I agree Prom Yes, Curfew No. unless we the players can set the curfew for certain worlds.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • MarianneSimmerMarianneSimmer Posts: 1,113 Member
    Rabbit whole prom, I can do without. Active prom, it would please me.
  • JaiSeaJaiSea Posts: 907 Member
    I love how we'd get pop ups telling us what was going on at prom. I don't miss prom pictures in my winter wear though and I don't miss getting arrested because I was abducted in the middle of the night and dropped off in the street, but I loved having curfews and thought it was cute that the kids and teens curfews were different times.
    Check out my latest Multiplayer Let's Play! The Off the Grid challenge - single family addition.
    MPOTGthumbnail.jpg
    Please, no, curfews, never again.
  • foreverblackforeverblack Posts: 41 Member
    The prom was cute.
    I had some issues with the curfews where my teens would be constantly sneaking around after they were caught out after curfew/grounded, but I do think there should be some restrictions on kids and teens being able to wander the neighbourhood at night or stay out all night and have absolutely no reaction or consequences from their parents when they get home.
    My sims would get grounded and forbidden of going to school.
  • foreverblackforeverblack Posts: 41 Member
    @MarianneSimmer I didn't have that particular issue, but my wife did in her game.
    If they could add in consequences for teens/kids without them being glitchy it would be great.
  • simflowerrsimflowerr Posts: 57 Member
    Proms were such a good addition to TS3,
    It would be nice though if the pictures weren't in their outdoor/winter clothes.
    ✿ simflowerr ✿
    ✿ Origin ID- simflowerr ✿
  • RaindropsRaindrops Posts: 389 Member
    Yes pleasee <3
    tumblr_oc39b9Vin11se7bv3o2_r1_500.gif
  • zagbooruleszagboorules Posts: 474 Member
    Rabbit whole prom, I can do without. Active prom, it would please me.

100% yes!
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    if we could have an event planner as a career-the 'high school' could get a discount or something if a former student or something organizes the Prom. Same goes for catering and music
    6adMCGP.gif
  • bonnstraxxbonnstraxx Posts: 102 Member
    I always loved prom! Having an active prom would be so much fun to do.
    tumblr_no8vxivBfl1s26dsio1_250_zpsh1ymw1es.gif
  • NightheroNighthero Posts: 60 Member
    I would love to have this back but with an active prom it would just make it even better!
  • kaylaaswannkaylaaswann Posts: 15 Member
    > @Nighthero said:
    > I would love to have this back but with an active prom it would just make it even better!

Agreed agreed agreed!
  • ressie807ressie807 Posts: 2 New Member
    Yes Prom!
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    as a simmer who plays with aging fully turn off i see no point in bring back this feature i would much rather see dishwashers and workable washers and dryers
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • MICROWAVESAFTYDISHMICROWAVESAFTYDISH Posts: 311 Member
    Agreed signed absoluty agree with yous all
    Origin ID: killer6618
    Australian Sims Fan
    Loves Collecting Sims Games
    Just add me on origin

loves collecting and playing sims games
  • RuPaulRuPaul Posts: 16 New Member
    Yaaaaaassss honey yaaaaasssss! An active prom would be fabulous! But the night would have to be puurfection because RuRu can get married as many times as he wants but he only gets one prom!
  • MICROWAVESAFTYDISHMICROWAVESAFTYDISH Posts: 311 Member
    1. The sims 4 Exotic zoo expansion pack featuring own a zoo with extinct specie animals,engaged specie animals,all types of species of animals
    also zoo careers

2. The sims 4 Farming life expansion pack- own a farm with piglets,lambs,calfs,chickens,horses,goats, mutten birds, ducks
    3. The sims 4 Pets expansion pack-
    Feature dogs,cats,birds,guinea ,mice,rabbits
    4. The sims 4 domestic generation game pack- feature toddlers & kindergarten

5.The sims 4 college university expansion pack- preteens,college&university buildings,preteen Ballarat, karate careers

6.The sims 4 downtown town life game pack- feature downtown shops,apartments, bowling, cinemas, beer venue, beach, fish&chips shop etc

7..the sims 4 celebration holiday game pack- feature Mother's Day,Father's Day, holloween day, Christmas Day. Easter, Anzac day, show day, festival day along with Easter bunny, Santa claus, Christmas food, Easter food, show day bags&rides&show day exbits and Anzac food and holloween food, show grounds etc.inclued holidays off school and work for children&teenager&young adults and adults& elders

8.the sims 4 elders game pack-feature
    Elders recieve a pension when they retire from their job worth 830 simoleons
    Elders knitting kit&knitting book and knitting accessories & sewing machine& sewing book& sewing kit all to use.
    Elders baby sit grand children
    Children and teens have a nan & pop relationship.

Just write signed if you agree with these ideas And agree all of yous but yous ideas to
    Origin ID: killer6618
    Australian Sims Fan
    Loves Collecting Sims Games
    Just add me on origin

loves collecting and playing sims games