The latest update addressed the crashing issue that some of you have been experiencing, Click here to found out more!
November 27 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

Release date?

«1
Apparently its released on the 30th

Anyone know if this is right?
Romire - Australian Gamer
image.jpg1_zpsnlvre2v5.jpg

Comments

  • howsimlishhowsimlish Posts: 709 Member
    I think it's the 30th but the Guru's said they haven't announced one yet so I guess we have to wait and see.
  • LoveKybabyLoveKybaby Posts: 90 Member
    People have been saying its coming out on the 31st of March but no one has confirmed it and it would be ridiculous to say it will be released in April,then release it in March.
    I really can't wait for it to come out though,soo excited! :smile:
    Gif_zpsabk3us37.gif
  • jentonijentoni Posts: 1 New Member
    is it coming out on disc the get to work
  • Xoxk9Xoxk9 Posts: 1,788 Member
    Hmmm. It's a little weird that they're waiting this long to release the release date (if its at the end of the month wouldn't they have said so).
    Is that normal or should we just expect a delay?
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I don't even know if EA can afford a delay. Like they're showing off the game next week to a couple of simmers in the community like you tubers and simmers with blogs and all that jazz. So the game is pretty much done but they can still add things content wise at the last minute or it'll be simple polishing. But they didn't have an answer for the UK release date which puts the US March 31st release date into question.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Xoxk9Xoxk9 Posts: 1,788 Member
    EAfan99 wrote: »
    I don't even know if EA can afford a delay. Like they're showing off the game next week to a couple of simmers in the community like you tubers and simmers with blogs and all that jazz. So the game is pretty much done but they can still add things content wise at the last minute or it'll be simple polishing. But they didn't have an answer for the UK release date which puts the US March 31st release date into question.

    Thanks for the heads up! At least that's something to look forward too. I'm just used to having release dates set in stone (especially if they're supposed to be out kind of soonish). I wish they would just pick a date already haha.

  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 16,731 Member
    I'm guessing people are suggesting March 31, simply because it's a Tuesday. I'm hoping for April, myself, since that's when my birthday is. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,399 Member
    Clearly it is confirmed it was on a offical trailer why do people keep making release date threads over and over when they can go to the trailor for US and see what it says clear as day
    LoveKybaby wrote: »
    People have been saying its coming out on the 31st of March but no one has confirmed it and it would be ridiculous to say it will be released in April,then release it in March.
    I really can't wait for it to come out though,soo excited! :smile:

  • LoveKybabyLoveKybaby Posts: 90 Member
    > @jentoni said:
    > is it coming out on disc the get to work
    It will be coming out on disk.
    Gif_zpsabk3us37.gif
  • LoveKybabyLoveKybaby Posts: 90 Member
    > @KeyserFn said:
    > Clearly it is confirmed it was on a offical trailer why do people keep making release date threads over and over when they can go to the trailor for US and see what it says clear as day LoveKybaby wrote: »
    >
    > People have been saying its coming out on the 31st of March but no one has confirmed it and it would be ridiculous to say it will be released in April,then release it in March.
    > I really can't wait for it to come out though,soo excited!

    I think people think its a gimmick but I just think it would be a little odd to have it come out on that day.Although,i it does I won't complain ;) :)
    Gif_zpsabk3us37.gif
  • ghoulficationghoulfication Posts: 21 New Member
    30th i want it come out then so i can have fun on my holiday when i go
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 87,853 Member
    I'm guessing people are suggesting March 31, simply because it's a Tuesday. I'm hoping for April, myself, since that's when my birthday is. :)
    Origin has it listed as releasing March 31st.

  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,346 Member
    edited March 2015
    KeyserFn wrote: »
    Clearly it is confirmed it was on a offical trailer why do people keep making release date threads over and over when they can go to the trailor for US and see what it says clear as day
    LoveKybaby wrote: »
    People have been saying its coming out on the 31st of March but no one has confirmed it and it would be ridiculous to say it will be released in April,then release it in March.
    I really can't wait for it to come out though,soo excited! :smile:

    Perhaps because 2 official trailers showed 2 different release dates.
    http://simsvip.com/2015/02/15/the-sims-4-get-to-work-march-31st-release-date/
  • KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,399 Member
    That's because of different countries in the United States trailer it comes out March 31st
    IceyJ wrote: »
    KeyserFn wrote: »
    Clearly it is confirmed it was on a offical trailer why do people keep making release date threads over and over when they can go to the trailor for US and see what it says clear as day
    LoveKybaby wrote: »
    People have been saying its coming out on the 31st of March but no one has confirmed it and it would be ridiculous to say it will be released in April,then release it in March.
    I really can't wait for it to come out though,soo excited! :smile:

    Perhaps because 2 official trailers showed 2 different release dates.
    http://simsvip.com/2015/02/15/the-sims-4-get-to-work-march-31st-release-date/

  • Jaysim88Jaysim88 Posts: 1,327 Member
    My guess is 7th April Usa then 10th April Uk.
  • KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,399 Member
    Read my lips March 31st USA according to a offical trailer I'm alot of things but blind and dumb is not one of them
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 87,853 Member
    KeyserFn wrote: »
    Read my lips March 31st USA according to a offical trailer I'm alot of things but blind and dumb is not one of them

    If it's March 1st they need to hurry and let us know. I want to take a vacation the week this expansion comes out. I only have a few weeks I can schedule in a month.

  • KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,399 Member
    I didn't say March 1st I said March 31st .That's what the first trailer I saw for the game said,but apparently I'm crazy and you all are right lol .I'm not arguing about it anymore because people{not you} will say I'm wrong.
    KeyserFn wrote: »
    Read my lips March 31st USA according to a offical trailer I'm alot of things but blind and dumb is not one of them

    If it's March 1st they need to hurry and let us know. I want to take a vacation the week this expansion comes out. I only have a few weeks I can schedule in a month.

  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 87,853 Member
    KeyserFn wrote: »
    I didn't say March 1st I said March 31st .That's what the first trailer I saw for the game said,but apparently I'm crazy and you all are right lol .I'm not arguing about it anymore because people{not you} will say I'm wrong.
    KeyserFn wrote: »
    Read my lips March 31st USA according to a offical trailer I'm alot of things but blind and dumb is not one of them

    If it's March 1st they need to hurry and let us know. I want to take a vacation the week this expansion comes out. I only have a few weeks I can schedule in a month.

    I'm sorry I meant March 31st.


  • KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,399 Member
    it's ok I figured that's what you meant
    KeyserFn wrote: »
    I didn't say March 1st I said March 31st .That's what the first trailer I saw for the game said,but apparently I'm crazy and you all are right lol .I'm not arguing about it anymore because people{not you} will say I'm wrong.
    KeyserFn wrote: »
    Read my lips March 31st USA according to a offical trailer I'm alot of things but blind and dumb is not one of them

    If it's March 1st they need to hurry and let us know. I want to take a vacation the week this expansion comes out. I only have a few weeks I can schedule in a month.

    I'm sorry I meant March 31st.

  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,346 Member
    edited March 2015
    KeyserFn wrote: »
    That's because of different countries in the United States trailer it comes out March 31st
    IceyJ wrote: »
    KeyserFn wrote: »
    Clearly it is confirmed it was on a offical trailer why do people keep making release date threads over and over when they can go to the trailor for US and see what it says clear as day
    LoveKybaby wrote: »
    People have been saying its coming out on the 31st of March but no one has confirmed it and it would be ridiculous to say it will be released in April,then release it in March.
    I really can't wait for it to come out though,soo excited! :smile:

    Perhaps because 2 official trailers showed 2 different release dates.
    http://simsvip.com/2015/02/15/the-sims-4-get-to-work-march-31st-release-date/

    Just to clarify, this IS a United States trailer and it says April:
    The other United States trailer says March:https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=847477821957956

    Now, I'm not saying that you're wrong, but this is the reason for the confusion. It is not "clearly" confirmed when both trailers show a different date.

    Not that it really makes a difference; obviously if it comes out March 31st in the US, it'll be April in other countries.
  • KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,399 Member
    edited March 2015
    I'm starting to second guess myself I could've sworn I seen March 31st inthe US trailer but I guess it could've been a trailer for another country I don't know lol I'm sorry about earlier guys frustration was building No it doesn't make a difference we know it's coming soon atleast that much we know heck we could know for sure what the date is Tuesday when the retail trailer is released never know
    IceyJ wrote: »
    KeyserFn wrote: »
    That's because of different countries in the United States trailer it comes out March 31st
    IceyJ wrote: »
    KeyserFn wrote: »
    Clearly it is confirmed it was on a offical trailer why do people keep making release date threads over and over when they can go to the trailor for US and see what it says clear as day
    LoveKybaby wrote: »
    People have been saying its coming out on the 31st of March but no one has confirmed it and it would be ridiculous to say it will be released in April,then release it in March.
    I really can't wait for it to come out though,soo excited! :smile:

    Perhaps because 2 official trailers showed 2 different release dates.
    http://simsvip.com/2015/02/15/the-sims-4-get-to-work-march-31st-release-date/

    Just to clarify, this IS a United States trailer and it says April:
    The other United States trailer says March:https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=847477821957956

    Now, I'm not saying that you're wrong, but this is the reason for the confusion. It is not "clearly" confirmed when both trailers show a different date.

    Not that it really makes a difference; obviously if it comes out March 31st in the US, it'll be April in other countries.

  • margulinemarguline Posts: 7 New Member
    the amazon site says 4/30
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 17,484 Member
    The fact is that one Simmer is saying that they are seeing a release date of the 2nd of April. Now I don't how many of you actually follow along with The Sims release. But North America has always gotten their releases only a few days before the rest of the world because we are in such close proximity of where these discs are made that it only takes one day for the releases to reach us. So if the expansion pack is set to hit the store selves in the U.K. on the 2nd of April. That means that North America's release date is the 31st of March. :)
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top