Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• MANDEEx88MANDEEx88 Posts: 163 Member
    Ximph wrote: »
    Thank you @MANDEEx88 for the cute dress! <pixel hugs> The wishlist help is always appreciated!
    You are most welcome. Wish I could help more but I haven't been on enough lately to get the simpoint ads.

• MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    @LyrielSim - I absolutely LOVE your avatar! I'm a sucker for cute animal pictures, and even more of a sucker for them dressed in holiday clothing! <3
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    Creeqiz wrote: »
    ...I have finally added everything I own to the S3S browser. I am so grateful for those that recommended it. The program says that I only have 28% of the store, but I think there are a few discontinued items I am missing that it is counting as not owed. Is there a way to tell the program to ignore those items?
    In the option command on the menu bar (far right), you can toggle on and off to include discontinued items in the list of not owned items. The only option I can think of to not include the items in the database is to delete its entry in the xml data file. If that does not work, you can reload the data files and recreate your inventory.

a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    edited December 2014
    Current deal is # 126
    126 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Artic Keen Cog and Sprocket Refridgerator / 37 / 81 / 54% / 2 hrs (This deal is 3 sp less than 864)
    This is part of Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; and January 2012 Compilation

Upcoming Deals
    127 ) Wretched Threads / 728 / 1300 / 44% / 2 hrs (This deal is 403 sp more than 295. It is more than # 432 but less than # 743)
    If you want this set, it is worth waiting for deal # 295 which is 325 sp compared to the three other times the set is offered for 715 sp, 728 sp and 780 sp
    This is part of Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads

128 ) Safari Living Set / 273 / 548 / 50% / 2 hrs (This deal is 52 sp more than 313 but 98 sp less than 825)
    This set is part of Adventurous Life! and World Inspiration Compilation. Safari Living Set and Adventurous Life! are not available for CYS discount BUT World Inspiration Compilation is.

129 ) Forever living plant / 8 / 25 / 68% / 2 hrs (This deal is 1 sp less than 49)
    This item is included in Mid-Century Fantasy; May 2011 Compilation; and Blast From the Past Compilation

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • RadleeRadlee Posts: 483 Member
    not bad run of ads this evening, which is good, seeing as the weekly sale ends tomorrow and i want to pick up one or two things. anyone know what time that changeover happens?
    edited December 2014
    Not sure if they still do, but I recall the sales page changing at midnight Pacific time. So, 24 26 hours from now?

thanks Jodi! That means I might have a chance to see if MMAO can help me lower my price on Fifth Avenue just a bit more before the sale ends :)

and a reminder to anyone considering Wretched Threads, up now-- it will be 75% off later in the list, at the end of the first week in January.
  • Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    I hope they put up the tractor from grandpa's grove for sale. That a way I can buy the whole set of grandpa grove. Congrats to some of you grab the Prism Art. Well sorry for not being on all day. Bad toothache along with major migraines. So hopefully felling better by tomorrow night. :smiley:
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    Radlee wrote: »

and a reminder to anyone considering Wretched Threads, up now-- it will be 75% off later in the list, at the end of the first week in January.

Thanks for this. I was bummed when I saw my cys was still pretty high for this set as I thought it was going to be lower. I have plenty of time now to bring that down.

• XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    I hope they put up the tractor from grandpa's grove for sale. That a way I can buy the whole set of grandpa grove. Congrats to some of you grab the Prism Art. Well sorry for not being on all day. Bad toothache along with major migraines. So hopefully felling better by tomorrow night. :smiley:

Sorry to hear it, hope you get well soon!

I am crazy busy trying to finish up the last minute gifts I made. <I will have to put the link up when I post them, decided to go crafty again this year.>
    My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!
  • TaheraTahera Posts: 1,001 Member
    To save you some time, I`ll post a few upcoming deals:

130 ) Laganaphyllis Simnovorii (aka the cow plant) / 324 / 706 / 54% / 2 hrs (more than 334 & 734)
    This is the most expensive deal on the list!
    This is part of Killer Classics, January 2012 Compilation

131 ) Le Cirque Esprit / 512 / 1797 / 72% / 2 hrs (less than 57, 324, 538 & 624 more than 717)
    This is part of Le Cirque Celebration!

132 ) Adventurous Life / 1160 / 2000 / 42% / 2 hrs (more than 3, 570 and 585)

133 ) More Magic! / 968 / 1782 / 46% / 2 hrs (less than 143 & 672 more than 748)
    This set contains items from the following sets: The Soothsayers Crystal Ball Set

134 ) Romantique Double Bed / 42 / 54 / 22% / 2 hrs
    This item does not repeat. It is part of Storybook Bedroom Set, Full Storybook Set, Make a Wish Compilation

135 ) Storybook Bathroom Set / 78 / 228 / 66% / 2 hrs (less than 81, 225 & 646)
    This is the cheapest deal on the list!
    This is part of Full Storybook Set, Make a Wish Compilation

136 ) Athena's Olive Tree / 19 / 58 / 67% / 2 hrs B)
    This item does not repeat. It is part of Muse Luxury, Quaint Cottage Collection

137 ) Glitter and Glam Bedroom / 264 / 401 / 34% / 2 hrs (less than 254 more than 428)
    This is part of Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo

138 ) Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes / 1140 / 1987 / 43% / 3 hrs (more than 357, 418)
    This is part of January 2013 Compilation

139 ) I Love Me Mirror / 40 / 42 / 5% / 2 hrs
    This item does not repeat. It is part of Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo, Glitter and Glam Bedroom

140 ) Happily Ever After- Pauper Hides a Prince Outfit / 21 / 45 / 53% / 2 hrs
    This item does not repeat. It is part of Happily Ever After Clothing and Hairstyles, Once Upon a Time Cottage, Make a Wish Compilation
    Have a nice day!
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Hi all :D I've been stalking this thread for around a week or so after coming back from a 1+ year hiatus. I just can't express how thankful I am to all the lovely players who have been maintaining this DD rotation thread, it has helped me tremendously! I never expected to be able to be on the path to owning majority of the lovely premium contents and venues if it wasn't for the help of this thread. Within the past week I was able to grab Bohemian Garden (free), Mother Russia (free), Level Up Collection (free), Last Venue of Amore, Grim's Ghastly Manor, and Prism Art Studio to name the majors. Thank you guys for allowing me to prioritize and prepare for what to expect whilst spending and budgeting my simpoints wisely <3
    Welcome and congrats on getting so much content in so little time.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Good morning and sorry I've not been around as much. Busy time of year for OE, work and work and work. I've been trying to stay caught up with y'all.

I want to wish each of you that celebrate a very Merry Christmas and hope you are able to enjoy special time with your family and friends. Please stay safe in your travels. I'm on call since I had Thanksgiving off so not going anywhere. I don't have any schedule for Christmas day, but, will see what happens. My son is working that day....who would have thought Starbucks (5 years of college and he's a barista) would be open on Christmas day...but, he will come over when he gets off. I hope he brings me a delicious treat with him!
    (*)
    Merry Christmas!! Happy Snowflake Day to all your Sims!!
    (*)

• Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    thanks Jodi! That means I might have a chance to see if MMAO can help me lower my price on Fifth Avenue just a bit more before the sale ends :)

Sale change might happen about 3 hours from now, been around 16:00 UTC lately
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    Good morning and sorry I've not been around as much. Busy time of year for OE, work and work and work. I've been trying to stay caught up with y'all.

I want to wish each of you that celebrate a very Merry Christmas and hope you are able to enjoy special time with your family and friends. Please stay safe in your travels. I'm on call since I had Thanksgiving off so not going anywhere. I don't have any schedule for Christmas day, but, will see what happens. My son is working that day....who would have thought Starbucks (5 years of college and he's a barista) would be open on Christmas day...but, he will come over when he gets off. I hope he brings me a delicious treat with him!
    (*)
    (*)
    You are such a sweetheart! I hope you get to relax tomorrow and don't get called in. That son of yours better bring you something sweet, or else you might have to find a new one (a new son, that is)! ;)

It'll be Imaginary Snowflake Day here in less than half an hour, so I'm tucking myself in before I hear any bells jingling. I say Imaginary Snowflake Day, of course, because the chances of seeing snowflakes here are negative! Lots of family stuff planned -- although it's the rather exhausting extended family, mostly -- but I'll be opening presents over Skype with my boyfriend in just 24 more hours! I love all of the traditions my family has, but there's something extra special about celebrating Christmas with someone special -- especially because he's the only person I know who loves Christmas as much as I do! :D

So happy Snowflake Day to all, and to all a good night/day!
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • bcsmasbcsmas Posts: 272 Member
    edited December 2014
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    Hope you feel better soon!

(*)
    (*)
    Sorry to hear you are on call and that you won't be called in on Cristmas. Sorry your son has to work Christmas. :(

@kellycot1 It sounds like a really nice time you have planned (well, maybe not all the extended family coming lol) and nice you will get to skype and open presents with your boyfriend. Awesome he loves Christmas as much as you do!
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Well, my lovely DD friends, this is about it from me for a few days as I head off for some family festivities :)

I hope that everyone who has been suffered loss or been plagued by pains and troubles recently can enjoy some respite over these next few days at least and may you all look forward to next year with hope and expectation of better times.

Enjoy Christmas, Xmas, or whatever you celebrate at this time of year and may the deals be with you. :)
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Wishing you all the very best and brightest holiday season and a new year filled with many good things!

Thank you to one and all for all the time and effort, the hours spent on tracking sales and daily deals, for this thread and the spreadsheet! Thanks also to Elianahere for the wonderful calculator. This effort has saved us countless dollars on our favorite game's content. I am also most grateful for the time you've saved us by all of your hard work.

Hugs all around! You're the best!

X661067-vi.gif
  • Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    darn it, finally a 23% off offer on Aurora Skies Gold, is Luxe loungewear included, which I already have a few items from and can get very cheap or maybe even free once I get Indulgent Living
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

(*)
    (*)

I hope his Christmas shift goes well for your son. I worked the 5-11 shift on Christmas at a coffee shop years ago, and it was great. Line out the door the whole time, and everyone was ordering multiple drinks (bringing lattes home for the whole family!) which meant the time really flew by. I got double time for working a holiday, and the tips were great! I'm glad he gets to come see you afterward. :)
    Sweet2 wrote: »

Sale change might happen about 3 hours from now, been around 16:00 UTC lately

Thank you! I just went ahead and bought the stuff before my MMAO offers, because I didn't want to miss my chance. I got to update my signature! :)

• kuroi_nekomatakuroi_nekomata Posts: 817 Member
    I wish everyone a merry Christmas.

xmasyouki500x500.jpg

Neko
  • frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    Darn I missed Le Cirque Esprit because I was looking at the wrong time zone on the spreadsheet! At least it's on this list like 50 more times so I should be around for one of them. :D

Happy Christmas/Snowflake Day everyone!
  • Elf67Elf67 Posts: 1,198 Member
    Pretty pathetic sales page. Although sadly not surprising.
  • Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Starting to fell better. For the rest of DD I already own, except adventure life. Well you all have MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top