Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PLEASE HELP, MY SIMS CAN'T DO ANY ACTIONS AND MY GAME FREEZES WHEN I GO TO A LOADING SCREEN!

It all started when I made my sim do an interaction (don't know wich one by now) and she finished doing it, right after that, she got stuck in the same place, her and the other sims of my household, unable to do other actions or anyhting. I've reseted them, logged out and logged in on the game, I DID EVERYTHING! And it doesen't work. Now I tried to go back there and it was the same so I just clicked ''exit game'' didn't even save, and then PUFF, my computer stopped answering it was stuck with the loading screen. So I opened the task manager and just closed it. I paid a lot of money for this game and I love it but I can't play it, it's the 2nd time my save files get corrupted.I posted this on another discussion and some people asked me for my dxdiag and one person said it was something with my pc memory card or drivers i don't know, not an expert on it to be quite honest with you. Can anyone help me? This is getting really frustrated and I'm hoping someone knows of a ''trick'' that'll fix it. PLEEEASE

Comments

• MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    You might want to put this in the Tech section. There's a possibility someone here could help, but it sounds rather computer-related.
  • WithoutBrain1234WithoutBrain1234 Posts: 126 Member
    > @MsPhy said:
    > You might want to put this in the Tech section. There's a possibility someone here could help, but it sounds rather computer-related.

I have put it in the technical discussion, and yeah I got computer-related answers as the problem, but I don't have the money to fix it