Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims don't visit when they say they will ?

Hi.

Wondering if someone can help to see if i have glitched my house somehow.

I phone to invite Sims to my new pad that i have built they say they will be right over but yet no one appears. My sim can enter and exit the house no problems.

I have tried moving to a new house and that works but i prefer my house i built

Comments

• SpradaciSprojSpradaciSproj Posts: 1,272 Member
    I've had this happen a few times - I assume it's because they went to work instead. I've also been invited to their homes only to arrive as they are leaving.
  • ImNoComedianImNoComedian Posts: 886 Member
    maybe they get lost in one of the many loading screens
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,544 Member
    You could always try something that would work in the other Sims iterations, at least 2 & 3. Remove your lot and then place it back again. Sometimes, (at least in 2 & 3) a lot would become 'glitched'.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Reaper_gfxReaper_gfx Posts: 4 New Member
    Thanks for the suggestions. I will give them a try currently decided to build a new house as it is something that actually i enjoy more in the sims. if it works then i know it might be something with the layout. I remember having no end of trouble getting sims into my old houses in sims 3. So if this works i know it was something to do with the foundations of the house starting on a second floor with a pool balcony layout
    and answer to that question was nope. i think the property might be bugged ? but on previous houses sims have visited so i will persist and see what i can come out with.

if i get a solution i will post back or vice versa anyone else with the same situation and finds a solution it would be greatly appreciated
  • CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    This happens to me as well. No idea why.
    turns out its a mod i have been using. removed the mod and got a newer version and people are back to visiting. now my next problem is that i accidentally got my sim pregnant. normally that would be a cheerful occasion. however my sims a man and well lets just say his 🐸🐸🐸🐸 is never going to be the same again
  • SpradaciSprojSpradaciSproj Posts: 1,272 Member
    Reaper_gfx wrote: »
    turns out its a mod i have been using. removed the mod and got a newer version and people are back to visiting. now my next problem is that i accidentally got my sim pregnant. normally that would be a cheerful occasion. however my sims a man and well lets just say his 🐸🐸🐸🐸 is never going to be the same again

I'm glad you got it fixed. :) And LOL at that last sentence!
  • cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    Hey sounds like all those times my friends decide to meet up and flop last second
    TL8ZBmw.gif