Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Petition for After Thanksgiving Sales - Please Sign If You Want to See Them Back this Year!

brandi22brandi22 Posts: 3,949 Member
In the past, After Thanksgiving sales for the Sims 3 Store have been announced ahead of time and started on Black Friday. As this year there was no announcement or Black Fri. sales, it appears there are no plans for these sales to return.

However, so many faithful Sims 3 player are still here and we would love to see the After Thanksgiving sales come back!

The Complete a Set thread has dozens of new entries daily along with the Mafia games (where Simmers can win Store prizes,) which rack up thousands of views. Many of us are trying to complete our Store collections as the Sims 3 wraps up. Others have just begun their Sims 3 experience and they, too, are eager for good deals in the Sims 3 Store.

I hope the Blackout Sales/C.yber Monday are on the way!! If you feel the same, please sign your username in this thread. If you'd like, you may leave a note explaining why you'd like to see the sales this year.

To get an idea of the deals we are missing, here are the BF/CM sales from the past two years:

2013:
forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/726542/black-friday-and-cybermonday-revealed/p1
2012:
forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/614611/digital-monday-sales-nov-26-2012-updated-with-more-information/p1

Update: The Sims 3 home page may show a "Black Out Weekend" banner with ads for 50% off venues. However, it is currently not functional as if you choose "Buy Now," the site will take you to the Sales page where there are no such deals. It's possible that the banners could be updated with current sales, as they were updated just a few days ago with Black Friday specials for the Sims 4 and Sims FreePlay (Red) ads.

Even if After Thanksgiving sales are not reinstated, this is a step toward letting EA know we are still here and we would appreciate seeing the Sims 3 Store updated/maintained. Every signature counts. Please keep up your support!
My Wishlist on Origin:
https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/view-wishlist/koYQDL6TzKT18Z3EiX.RDw--
To see my Sims, Builds, etc Click "My Studio":
MY STUDIO
Post edited by brandi22 on

Comments