Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Should I Buy The Bakery Venue?

I like cooking games but the cooking venue looks like it doesn't offer much or let you do much.

Is the Bakery Venue worth to get?

thanks for the info...

Comments

• Anzi130Anzi130 Posts: 140 Member
    I have no idea, but what does that have to do with 'Create a Pattern'?
    Origin Account-Name: Anzi120
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited September 2014
    @SimsSimmerie3333: This would probably go better in the store section but to answer your question I <3 the bakery venue...not so much the venue but the items that come with it like when I play my homes always have the baker's station in them and I decorate my kitchens with some of the decor items from the set. Not to mention all the new Sweets you can make...I love the fact my sims can now make things like pies, cookies and things like cinnamon rolls. I think it's a really good venue and worth it.

some of the kitchens I made in my homes or lots.

This is a rustic like kitchen that I made for a bakery lot I made that makes use of both the bakery items and the Brunch at the Old Mill
    11icvh4.jpg
    this is another kitchen I made for a bakery I made, this is a more modern like kitchen
    24pdxtj.jpg
    This is a kitchen for a home I made
    5e61oo.jpg

Pics of my sim using the baker's station, she's tasting her sweets
    dwyyh0.jpg

31361vl.jpg
  • rotatarotata Posts: 180 Member
    Being that the TS3 forums seem a bit dead, I don't think it much matters where you post. As to purchasing the baker's set, I'm waiting for a good sale. I enjoy the baking/farming venues and expansions. Most of the venues work well together and you can choose to use harvestables in baking. If you do not have The Old Mill set, it is a hoot. My sims enjoy having jam on scones and tea. I would have more to say, but I'm being rushed out the door.
  • D2DiamondD2Diamond Posts: 307 Member
    rotata wrote: »
    Being that the TS3 forums seem a bit dead, I don't think it much matters where you post. As to purchasing the baker's set, I'm waiting for a good sale. I enjoy the baking/farming venues and expansions. Most of the venues work well together and you can choose to use harvestables in baking. If you do not have The Old Mill set, it is a hoot. My sims enjoy having jam on scones and tea. I would have more to say, but I'm being rushed out the door.

Dead or not, it always matters where you post your threads.
    TSR%20Banner.png