March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

They should remove Likes and LOL too.

1235...Next

Comments

• mulboromulboro Posts: 2,012 Member
    I WANT MY AGREES AND DISAGREES BACK!
    All my imaginary disagrees to you. And a single agree just because.
    What'd you just say??
    8d7.gif
  • Shadoza2Shadoza2 Posts: 1,579 Member

I cannot agree with you as EA does not allow such any longer. :p
    (If there was an agree button, I would click it once.)
  • munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    As you're queen B I demand to be flagged with lots of likes and LOLs
    giphy.gif?w=320
  • robotpanda34robotpanda34 Posts: 3,387 Member
    edited September 2014
    mulboro wrote: »
    mulboro wrote: »
    I get angree because I can't ninja agree.
    Yes I get angree all the time especially when I'm excite
    I must try to not get angree. Must get very excite :#
    Get very excite because of things...
  • gmgargmgar Posts: 2,064 Member
    Moved to the graveyard. Oh well.
    munchie885 wrote: »
    Rinilex wrote: »
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    Sometimes people need a stern beating with disagrees.

"Wh - what?! This person has an opinion I don't like! I must teach them a lesson with a disagree!

...heh. That'll show them."

You can teach me a lesson... as long as it comes from here:
    fifty-shades-of-grey-cover.jpg

Gross.
    OH MERGED
  • munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    OH MERGED

Enough with the merging!!! It throws me off... I almost forgot my name!
  • JongarakunJongarakun Posts: 1,265 Member
    REMOVE EVERYTHING.

REMOVE THE POST BUTTON.

REMOVE THE FORUMS.

In all seriousness, I gotta admit, having the disagree/agree buttons around was extremely useful. I'd be ok with taking away all the buttons.
    Ornery weirdo. My Origin ID is Jongarakun.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • jadealixjadealix Posts: 788 Member
    edited September 2014
    Sa3ana3a wrote: »
    Glen Coco happens.
    I don't understand.

You go Glen coco

You admit you are glen coco?
  • EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    abe70280 wrote: »
    Sometimes people need a stern beating with disagrees. Now the current system just seems too coddling. .... not the mention how incomplete the reaction portion of our profiles look.

LOL. you really feel the need to be popular and caress your internet ego by way of points huh?
    It has nothing to do with points or popularity..... Those are irrelevant because we still have them! Is that all you got out of that.........

yes i believe its pretty clear to me that you care so much about the reaction portion of your profile (I mean do you have your profile up all the time and continually refresh to see if likes or agrees have been added? is that how important the "reaction" portion of your profile is here? this is not facebook or anything.)... so yes I believe you're in it for the agrees and disagrees likes and lols. and not really to get a message through to EA/Maxis.

I mean it's easy to get likes and agrees, just go with the bandwagon of retards here and say you like Sims 4 regardless of its quality and missing features and watch your likes accumulate and then you can smile to yourself knowing you're popular hahahaha.
    Over half the stuff you said I never hinted at or alluded to. Is this guy a brainless or something? I'm serious..... I'm advocating the removal of the Likes and LOL system altogether you blind buffoon.... Jesus Christ! This is one of the worst fails I ever seen on this forum. You are so completely off.
    Triple-facepalm.jpg
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • jadealixjadealix Posts: 788 Member
    Sometimes people need a stern beating with disagrees. Now the current system just seems too coddling. .... not the mention how incomplete the reaction portion of our profiles look.

LOL. you really feel the need to be popular and caress your internet ego by way of points huh?
    It has nothing to do with points or popularity..... Those are irrelevant because we still have them! Is that all you got out of that.........

yes i believe its pretty clear to me that you care so much about the reaction portion of your profile (I mean do you have your profile up all the time and continually refresh to see if likes or agrees have been added? is that how important the "reaction" portion of your profile is here? this is not facebook or anything.)... so yes I believe you're in it for the agrees and disagrees likes and lols. and not really to get a message through to EA/Maxis.

I mean it's easy to get likes and agrees, just go with the bandwagon of retards here and say you like Sims 4 regardless of its quality and missing features and watch your likes accumulate and then you can smile to yourself knowing you're popular hahahaha.

4q3jms.jpg
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I had a look at the german sims forum there are the buttons for agree and disagree XD
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJP19299 wrote: »
    I had a look at the german sims forum there are the buttons for agree and disagree XD
    You do know that this a month old right?
    YJP19299 wrote: »
    You do know that this a month old right?

Even if it is a month old, it does not seem just that we lose our features and others still have them.
  • steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    i wouldnt care about the lol feature being removed but i like the like feature as i use it when people post screenshots of their creations.

What we have now is Facebook mentality. :(