Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can we have no new threads about expansions day? Please?

I really, honestly and trully can't bear it any more.
Every single day not just one new thread but dozens of them. About expansions.

And then everything else about the game, the game we have, the game we play, the game we enjoy, love, hate, are bored with, annoyed, name it.
Everything gets burried with utterly useless threads about expansions like we don't know already pools are coming and careers after that.

So please, will there be just one day where great threads about Sims 4 game, threads with ingame pics, ingame rediculous stuff, ingame drama, ingame everything, won't be pushed to abyss with endless threads about expansions?

I'm pretty sure the next post will be one word. No.
Well, at least I've tried.

Comments

• cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    Yes but when is it coming out?
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    What expansion pack do you want in TS4! :):Do:)
  • ShuushiiShuushii Posts: 745 Member
    I think we should make a poll about this. I'm kidding.
    But yeah, it's nice to see a few threads but there's way too many now most people get the idea already.
    codxHiZ.jpg
    Disclaimer: He or Him! Not a girl!
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    This is never going to go away unless they have a separate place in the forums for it like' ideas for the future'
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • TrickTrick Posts: 1,538 Member
    @JoxerTM22, you're doing it wrong. You failed to post your request in the form of a petition. I'm afraid we're going to have to deny it.
    banner-onlysims-800x140-1.png
    Because Geeks Really Do Have More Fun
    Trick wrote: »
    @JoxerTM22, you're doing it wrong. You failed to post your request in the form of a petition. I'm afraid we're going to have to deny it.

And it can't be any petition... it has to be an "Official" one to get my vote...
  • bloodvioletbloodviolet Posts: 1,125 Member
    And also we must be *We*

• pezhead7pezhead7 Posts: 838 Member
    People are getting bored and starting to day dream. What else are they supposed to post about ?

More importantly, why keep coming back to the forums if there's nothing new and you're annoyed?
    pezhead7 wrote: »
    People are getting bored and starting to day dream. What else are they supposed to post about ?

More importantly, why keep coming back to the forums if there's nothing new and you're annoyed?

🐸🐸🐸🐸. They can post about 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
  • cale2003cale2003 Posts: 2,802 Member
    Frn0731 wrote: »
    This is never going to go away unless they have a separate place in the forums for it like' ideas for the future'

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/ideas-feedback
    wait....thats a graveyard of threads that have been moved now.
    PC Specs:
    Asus ROG GL753VE-BS71 17.3 inch
    Intel Core i7 7700HQ 2.8-3.8GHz
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050 TI 4GB
    6685561181.png
    Rogers Ignite 70u internet
  • qrlcodeqrlcode Posts: 532 Member
    The following 11 paragraphs are my first thoughts on Don't Talk About Expansion Day:
  • drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    It's just a sign that players have hit their limit with the game. It only offers to much in terms of content, and players are always looking for what's next. This is nothing new to the franchise, and it's not necessarily a bad thing either. It's mid-October, which means we are getting down to the wire now, and an announcement of the first EP should come within the next couple months.

I'd personally prefer to see all of the creative speculation posts about what EP's people think are coming, and what features they might include. It's more productive to the game itself than players bickering back and forth over nonsense.
  • brainybeebrainybee Posts: 1,123 Member
    edited October 2014
    @JoxerTM22 You need to change the name of this thread to "OFFICIAL*We* DON'T WANT ANY EXPANSION THREADS TODAY PETITION" or else This Thread is Fail. :p
  • sarahzsmylsarahzsmyl Posts: 1,307 Member
    Finally, someone types what I think every time I see, "WHAT DO YOU WANT IN AN EXPANSION ZOMG PETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" thread.
    Origin, Steam, PSN, XBL - FyreFlyeRush

• brainybeebrainybee Posts: 1,123 Member
    edited October 2014
    Wait, I don't like this thread. I am leaving and starting an "OFFICIAL *WE* WANT TO MAKE AS MANY THREADS ABOUT EXPANSIONS AS WE WANT WITHOUT ANYONE COMPLAINING PETITION" thread. Jk >:)
  • PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    munchie885 wrote: »
    pezhead7 wrote: »

🐸🐸🐸🐸. They can post about 🐸🐸🐸🐸.

Only if our Sims contract it. Topics must remain Sims related. B)

• PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    @JoxerTM22 "CAN WE HAVE NO NEW THREADS ABOUT EXPANSIONS DAY? PLEASE?"

We can, but...I guess we won't. :D
  • BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    edited October 2014
    the petitions and fighting over anything is beyond silly, obviously... but now is probably the best time to make suggestions for expansion packs so that at least a few ideas can be considered and implemented into the game when they begin developing those specific expansions.
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • horrorfan1980shorrorfan1980s Posts: 2,900 Member
    edited October 2014
    So what expansion do you want to see first?
    can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will boxed after sword is out.
  • cale2003cale2003 Posts: 2,802 Member
    So what expansion do you want to see first?

Seasons
    PC Specs:
    Asus ROG GL753VE-BS71 17.3 inch
    Intel Core i7 7700HQ 2.8-3.8GHz
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050 TI 4GB
    6685561181.png
    Rogers Ignite 70u internet