The latest Laundry List is now live! Click here to read more about what to expect over the next weeks.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Montgomery Saga (3rd Generation)

Comments

• RoseAzulRoseAzul Posts: 497 Member
    Oh my...you know, I have never payed attention to that, I don't even know if I have that bug or not but I'm about to go check lmao. You know, that would be a really annoying bug to be stuck with...
    Shhh!

• SALTPASTILLENSALTPASTILLEN Posts: 2,639 Member
    It is super annoying. Mostly because I want my sims family genetics to change over time- the new genetics system was something I was super excited about with ts4 - it's a pity it's not working at the moment.
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    WHOA! You can't even call that a "house" lol. I don't know what you would call it...an estate maybe? Even that word seems too small lol.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
    :D We're calling it "Montgomery Manor" for now lol
    Shhh!

• girl15526girl15526 Posts: 45 Member
    Manor is the right word. The place is huge. I love it though practical and still gorgeous. So jealous right now from your landscaping skills. The outside of my sims household is so bare except for a couple of trees in the back covering the graves of my generation 3 heir. I can't wait to see what the sons will do upon aging up. I also want to know more about Clare and Charles. They would make some cute babies!
    YES! Manor! That's it! lol
    forum_final.png

girl15526 wrote: »
    I also want to know more about Clare and Charles. They would make some cute babies!

Clare and Charles are TOTALLY hooking up lol. I just know it!
    forum_final.png

@girl15526 lol my landscaping skills are very limited but thank you! And you will soon know more about Clare and Charles, I promise.

@Jes2G :P shhh! Though, it does really rather seem that way doesn't it? We'll see :)

And now, on to 3rd Gen's first chapter! (-_- I need to get better at finishing these chapters, I multitask too much lol.)

Of Celebrations and History Lessons
    It's finally time for the twins to age into Young Adults! Their final traits turn out to be surprisingly interesting. Happy Birthdays aside, now that the twins are young adults, Blythe and Ben can no longer delay the matter of the heir issue and they must now sit down and talk to the twins on how to proceed.
    10-10-14_7-01%C2%A0PM.png

Happy Reading! It got a bit long'ish there in the end, sorry!
    Shhh!

• kiwi84kiwi84 Posts: 1,087 Member
    I am enjoying this, looking forward to reading how the new generation will go on, and who will produce the first heir :)
    @kiwi84 Thank you! Always glad to hear when people are enjoying the story!

And now, 3rd Gen's chapter 2 is ready! Yay, didn't take half a week this time lol.

Young Romance
    With Generation 3 consisting of 4 family members, there's bound to be plenty of romance going around? Or so is the theory. Some of the young Montgomery family members are not particularly focused on romance, but some are. Young romance can be a very sweet thing...and a very disastrous thing as well. Also, Caiden is now also a young adult!
    10-10-14_7-48%C2%A0PM.png

Happy Reading! Let me know what you think of the story so far and, do feel free to speculate what might happen next!
    Shhh!

• Lizziemay12Lizziemay12 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Brilliant updates as usual Rose! I'm looking forward to how the non-committal side of the Sims come out. I don't want to spoil anything for others about to read but I'm loving the name of one of the new sims :D
    Origin Username: LizzieMay +++ New friends are always welcome :)
    @Lizziemay12 Hey there! I bet the name you like is Cora isn't it? I noticed a Cora in your story as well lol.

Chapter 3 is ready! Woot! Things are going to be getting quite interesting in these coming chapters!

Surprise
    Romance is a sweet thing, full of love, happiness and the surprise of getting to know one another. However, when you have someone that is very down to earth, goofy and family oriented along with a hopeless romantic who's a noncommittal free spirit, well there are bound to be very interesting surprises.
    10-10-14_9-28%C2%A0PM.png
    Happy reading! And as always, feel free to comment and speculate! ^_^ It's fun!
    Shhh!

omg! A baby :) Can't wait to read on and see hoe this goes!
    Ha! I knew things were happening between Clare & Charlie. Cora really is beautiful, and she and Camren are soo cute together. His parents are going to hit the ceiling when they find out about the baby lol! But, of course, now she'll probably stick around...hopefully!
    forum_final.png

Thank you ladies!

Now who's ready for chapter 4? :) I have it all ready to go but not sure if I should post it today or wait until tomorrow. It's a very interesting chapter! :D What do you think? Today or tomorrow?
    Shhh!

omg! today please :)
    edited October 2014
    Post! It's already tomorrow :-)
    forum_final.png

lol wow, I would have posted it already but, I've been debating on something. See, the next chapter I made is a continuation on Camren & Cora's relationship. It's a great chapter really. But then I thought, maybe BEFORE publishing that chapter I should first make a chapter on one of the other Montgomery kids. Like, what's Cole been up to, and what about Clare and Charlie? Stuff like that, then the next chapter can be the one I made about Camren and Cora. I'm just not sure yet though, what do you think?
    Shhh!

Alright well, I made a decision. I decided to postpone publishing the chapter about Camren and Cora and instead made a new chapter about the Cole and Clare. It ended up being a bit long, but I feel better having made a chapter about them :) and on the bright side, I already have another chapter ready to go after I publish this new chapter lol. So I won't have to leave you waiting for days and days :P

Between Good Times, Flirting and Love
    Since Camren's been rather busy with Cora, Cole has decided it's time for him to go out and seek his own fun for a while. The question is, how to have fun when he's so easily bored. Never one to stay still for long, Cole's sure he can find more than enough amusement for himself. On the other hand, Clare and Charlie finally age up to young adults. With the change of age comes the question of whether it's time for their relationship to change as well.
    10-16-14_10-49%C2%A0AM-2.png

Happy reading! Sorry ladies, for keeping you waiting. It took me longer than I expected to finish the chapter since I wasn't able to sit longer than five or so minutes at a time to work on it lol. I think you're be pleased however. And remember, the next chapter will be coming very very soon!
    Shhh!

Wow.. Cole sure knows how to enjoy himself ;) I just can't wait to see where this will lead!
    Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed chapter four! It was a bit longer than I like my chapters to be, but I just didn't have the heart to divide it into two chapters and therefor delaying this next chapter even more lol.

The Bump on the Road
    Pregnancy is difficult to adjust even for the best established couples, but for a couple that just started out and is on rocky ground and didn't expect or plan to get pregnant, it can be even more difficult to adjust.
    10-10-14_11-14%C2%A0PM-2.png

Happy reading everyone! Again, comments are very much welcome and encouraged! Speculation is also fun!
    Shhh!

Oh, oh.. Cora, what have you done??
  • simbody872simbody872 Posts: 828 Member
    :o rut ro! Poor Camren :(
    A Legacy Challenge. The Benton Legacy
    A Prettacy Challenge It Ain't Easy Being Green
    Looks like some of the Montgomery boys have gotten a head start on Halloween costumes!....or something lol. Have a look!

10-17-14_4-18%C2%A0PM.png
    Cole and Caiden experimenting what they'd look like if they merged?

10-17-14_4-19%C2%A0PM-3.png
    The World's first two headed Montgomery! Lol

It's bizarre, seeing them morph that way lol.
    Shhh!

• Lizziemay12Lizziemay12 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Blimey things are heating up for the Montogomeries! I look forward to reading what happens next :)
    Origin Username: LizzieMay +++ New friends are always welcome :)