Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Went back to Sims 3... man now THAT game was ugly.

Comments

• VlaxitovVlaxitov Posts: 5,798 Member

Agreed

2ex6493.jpg

This photo shows very well that TS3 had some big problems. The body lines of the Sims standing in front of the water are totally distorted - I HATED this glitch everytime my Sims went to the beach. I really hope EA takes better care in TS4.

But at least there was a beach, and they solved that glitch by giving us cartoon water in TS4.
  • NianaNiana Posts: 211 Member

Agreed

2ex6493.jpg

This photo shows very well that TS3 had some big problems. The body lines of the Sims standing in front of the water are totally distorted - I HATED this glitch everytime my Sims went to the beach. I really hope EA takes better care in TS4.

Well, they did definitely fix that problem in Sims 4,

They got rid of the beaches! ( sorry had to write that)
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    TS3 base game had much more community lots than TS4 base game.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • KhyanLeikasKhyanLeikas Posts: 857 Member
    edited September 2014
    Vlaxitov wrote: »

Agreed

2ex6493.jpg

But at least there was a beach, and they solved that glitch by giving us cartoon water in TS4.

EA at this time :

tumblr_muymci5QBP1sxviy0o1_500.gif

• Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member

Agreed

2ex6493.jpg

Idk why but I actually liked that. It didn't bother me it gave it a cool effect.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,402 Member

Agreed

2ex6493.jpg

I'm very sure the beaches will return. And remember that in TS3 we had to wait for the 8th (!) Expansion Pack (Seasons) before our Sims could even touch the water of the ocean.

• VlaxitovVlaxitov Posts: 5,798 Member

Agreed

2ex6493.jpg

EA at this time :

tumblr_muymci5QBP1sxviy0o1_500.gif

MMMM... Evangeline Lilly.

• GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »

Agreed

2ex6493.jpg

Idk why but I actually liked that. It didn't bother me it gave it a cool effect.

At least I'm not the only one. I thought it was kinda pretty in bright, beachy worlds like Sunlit Tides.

IHJCfa6.jpg
    GabbyGirlJ wrote: »

Agreed

2ex6493.jpg

At least I'm not the only one. I thought it was kinda pretty in bright, beachy worlds like Sunlit Tides.

Yeah, it was like a water reflection effect.
    21mbz47.jpg
    O.o disgusting
    21mbz47.jpg

Agreed

2ex6493.jpg

Reflection effects in TS4 may still become better. Simguru Graham tweeted:

"Yes, water reflects objects around it in the world. It doesn't reflect Sims at the moment; you may recall that was patched into Sims 3 in an update with Late Night."

Agreed

2ex6493.jpg

Reflection effects in TS4 may still become better. Simguru Graham tweeted:

"Yes, water reflects objects around it in the world. It doesn't reflect Sims at the moment; you may recall that was patched into Sims 3 in an update with Late Night."

I'm glad I'll be looking forward to it :)
    21mbz47.jpg
  • KrayzieStrykerKrayzieStryker Posts: 2,646 Member
    @Frank
    you don't need to share you're disgusting hobbies, here are kids too, really shame on you. Did you hit you're head often ? Cause thats not normal for me....
    Gross. You need professional help.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • AtomicusAtomicus Posts: 2,438 Member
    @Frank
    you don't need to share you're disgusting hobbies, here are kids too, really shame on you. Did you hit you're head often ? Cause thats not normal for me....
    Someone should report him to the police.
    Does he know that there's minors (like myself) in here?
    oh3cjs.jpg
    Good my flag did his job ^^
  • Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member

Agreed

2ex6493.jpg

I'm very sure the beaches will return. And remember that in TS3 we had to wait for the 8th (!) Expansion Pack (Seasons) before our Sims could even touch the water of the ocean.
    IF ever there will be expansion packs for Sims 4!

This space is for rent.
  • Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    Just delivered my first flag. That was so unnecessary even if it was in disagreement to the thread. Should be banned.
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
    Cyron43 wrote: »

Agreed

2ex6493.jpg

I have little doubt about that :) .

edited September 2014

Agreed

2ex6493.jpg

I have little doubt about that :) .

I am sure too TS4 won't go down even when half of all Sims Player hate this Game ^^
  • DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    bobyo2001 wrote: »
    Darkling wrote: »
    I love my "ugly" Sims 3. :)

14177151879_3df329c3d8_z.jpg

14245185407_4f41603b6c_z.jpg

14775850342_4b5a2e955e_z.jpg

14246883149_5b55b4b1df_z.jpg

WHICH GRAPHIC CARDS DO YOU HAVE I NEED TO KNOW THIS IS GORGEOUS

@bobyo2001: Thanks!

It's an AMD Radeon HD 7700. Funny thing is, it's a few years old and no longer "top of the line" so to speak but it's still putting out graphics like this. I think that's why I sometimes don't get it when people say they don't have "hundreds and hundreds" of dollars to buy a new computer. A little upgrade to an existing one can do wonders.
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • JongarakunJongarakun Posts: 1,265 Member
    edited September 2014
    Jongarakun wrote: »
    Ralf453 wrote: »
    Time to upgrade your computer and crank up them graphics if you think it's ugly, cause with everything on ultra, it looks darn nice :p
    Not all of us have hundreds of dollars to spend on a computer for a game. =T
    Looks like a better graphics card would have been the better investment over Sims 4.
    I guess so, if not for the fact that I prefer the look of the Sims 4 and have an aunt with a low quality, cheap computer who is thrilled to be able to play the newest Sims game. :3
    Ornery weirdo. My Origin ID is Jongarakun.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • DuncarinDuncarin Posts: 362 Member
    Darkling wrote: »
    It's an AMD Radeon HD 7700. Funny thing is, it's a few years old and no longer "top of the line" so to speak but it's still putting out graphics like this. I think that's why I sometimes don't get it when people say they don't have "hundreds and hundreds" of dollars to buy a new computer. A little upgrade to an existing one can do wonders.
    You must have seen all the threads/posts after EA released the minimum specs?

So many people who play this game have no idea whats even inside their box/laptop, they didn't understand what they were buying when they bought them and have no chance of ever upgrading them because what they bought isn't suited to it.

• natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    Not everyone can afford to play with a top-of-the line rig, with super graphics card. Is not practical for a lot of people.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top