Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

aMAYzing Homemade Gift Exchange ~ GIFTING NOW OPEN ~ YAY!!!!! : )

Comments

• YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited May 2014
    I believe I am friends with both, if you'd like me to leave a little message on their pages :)
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    edited May 2014
    YellowJane wrote:
    I believe I am friends with both, if you'd like me to leave a little message on their pages :)

Thanks YJ We have already left them messages as well as sent both of them emails. Thanks for offering to help. :D
    edited May 2014
    tanubanue wrote:
    YellowJane wrote:

Thanks YJ We have already left them messages as well as sent both of them emails. Thanks for offering to help. :D

Okay that's all good then :) YW - anytime
  • AshleykaymayAshleykaymay Posts: 1,524 Member
    edited May 2014
    I'm here....we have family visiting and I totally forgot to log in. I even set a reminder on my phone. :oops: ! My gift is almost finished and I hope my swap partner loves it!
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited May 2014
    Addy, that is a funny picture :lol:
    edited May 2014
    I'm here....we have family visiting and I totally forgot to log in. I even set a reminder on my phone. :oops: ! My gift is almost finished and I hope my swap partner loves it!

Took you off the naughty list :lol: Enjoy time with your family! :D
  • DolphineQDolphineQ Posts: 1,799 Member
    edited May 2014
    Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now? :mrgreen:
    I can't waaaait for gifting day! I have a few little gifts ready for my Buddy and it'll be so much fun to see their reaction, cause what I have done with at least one of them is pretty... different. Hehe.
    Please share and support me in my work with rescue cats! https://www.gofundme.com/DolphineQCats

2rgmmvq.jpg
    edited May 2014
    Saw your gift on Creative Corner DolphineQ, it's amazing!
    edited May 2014
    morning-104.gif
    edited May 2014
    GUESS WHAT TOMORROW IS?????

social_gifting_cover_640x360.jpg

re-gifting-300x199.jpg

17564956-concept-illustration-of-person-giving-gift-package-to-the-receiver-this-graphic-represents-gifting-t.jpg

im-so-excited.jpg

• leep45508leep45508 Posts: 3,910 Member
    edited May 2014
    Yay i have not missed the gift exchange :) just got my computer up and running :)
    edited May 2014
    leep45508 wrote:
    Yay i have not missed the gift exchange :) just got my computer up and running :)

Nope you didn't miss it :D Glad the move went smoothly.
  • mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited May 2014
    I have sent you an e-mail Tanu. :)

Lots of love and hugs. :)
    edited May 2014
    mcsnjb wrote:
    I have sent you an e-mail Tanu. :)

Lots of love and hugs. :)

Replied 8)
  • mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited May 2014
    Thanks hun. :) Also thanks for letting me know about times for tomorrow. :)
    edited May 2014
    Did DUBKIPZ ever check in!? :lol:

and OMG WHAT :shock: :-o :shock: Gifting begins TOMORROW!?!?!?

I thought I had to the 17th!! oh dayummm :cry: :-o :( :thumbdown: :| :hunf: :oops: :oops: I will try!! Eek
    edited May 2014
    Tanuuuuuuuueee? AD??

Uhm I kindda have a little thing at the hospital tomorrow and I am not sure if they're releasing me again on this side of the weekend. I am on timezone GMT+1. Could I possibly be allowed to post two of my presents tomorrow morning before I leave, and then post the rest of them when ever I get back? I'm likely to get back on Friday the 23rd, so the last one would be posted Friday evening or Saturday morning on the 24th.
    Lemme know if this is gonna be OK? *hugs*
    Please share and support me in my work with rescue cats! https://www.gofundme.com/DolphineQCats

2rgmmvq.jpg
    edited May 2014
    YellowJane wrote:
    Did DUBKIPZ ever check in!? :lol:

and OMG WHAT :shock: :-o :shock: Gifting begins TOMORROW!?!?!?

I thought I had to the 17th!! oh dayummm :cry: :-o :( :thumbdown: :| :hunf: :oops: :oops: I will try!! Eek

No Dubkipz didn't check in again but we think it may be because of medical reasons although we aren't sure. We have made arrangements for her buddy though so no one will be without a gift. We just hope she's ok.

And yes it begins tomorrow! :lol: But we have a gifting period here that is from the 15th til the 21st so if you thought you had til the 17th technically you do! So your good ~ No eeks! lol :mrgreen:
    edited May 2014
    DolphineQ wrote:
    Tanuuuuuuuueee? AD??

Uhm I kindda have a little thing at the hospital tomorrow and I am not sure if they're releasing me again on this side of the weekend. I am on timezone GMT+1. Could I possibly be allowed to post two of my presents tomorrow morning before I leave, and then post the rest of them when ever I get back? I'm likely to get back on Friday the 23rd, so the last one would be posted Friday evening or Saturday morning on the 24th.

First and foremost take care of yourself and heal quickly! I hope that whatever you need to go for goes smoothly and with little pain.

Also I will probably open gifting about 7:30 am est. Will you be able to post then or did you need earlier? And don't worry about the later gift as long as your buddy knows it's coming it will be fine to post later as they will already have two of them. Let me know if this works for you. Hugs back at you!
    edited May 2014
    tanubanue wrote:
    DolphineQ wrote:
    Tanuuuuuuuueee? AD??

First and foremost take care of yourself and heal quickly! I hope that whatever you need to go for goes smoothly and with little pain.

Also I will probably open gifting about 7:30 am est. Will you be able to post then or did you need earlier? And don't worry about the later gift as long as your buddy knows it's coming it will be fine to post later as they will already have two of them. Let me know if this works for you. Hugs back at you!
    Eeeeh, I'm not sure what time that is in my timezone. I'll be leaving here at noon precisely.
    I'll shoot you a mail nao, much easier ;)

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • baxter_milobaxter_milo Posts: 1,877 Member
    edited May 2014
    Im ready to gift lol. I got the pictures ready, and I got the gift exported to the launcher. Now if the launcher cooperates and lets me upload it completely is another story lol. :mrgreen:
  • corettabarajascorettabarajas Posts: 1,427 Member
    edited May 2014
    Glutton for punishment that I am, I decided last night (at 1:30am) to do another build for my buddy... 3 hours in my game crashed. :cry: I have my house all ready in my launcher and a couple other goodies... I think I am still going to try and recreate my other build though.
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited May 2014
    My gifts are going to be ready sometime between the 15th and the 21st, but probably closer to the 21st.

Be patient, dear Buddy!

I hope I won't disappoint!
    h2xmsbl]
  • CelestiAliCatCelestiAliCat Posts: 1,191 Member
    edited May 2014
    Ooo I can't wait to present my buddies gifts tomorrow. :D
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    edited May 2014
    Glutton for punishment that I am, I decided last night (at 1:30am) to do another build for my buddy... 3 hours in my game crashed. :cry: I have my house all ready in my launcher and a couple other goodies... I think I am still going to try and recreate my other build though.

Hooray for inspiration :mrgreen:
    Boo for game crashing :(

Quick! Catch that computer imp before any more damage is done!
    electric-imp.png

Wishing you success with re-creating that build... whether it ends up being a part of your gift or just because.