Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

aMAYzing Homemade Gift Exchange ~ GIFTING NOW OPEN ~ YAY!!!!! : )

Comments

• tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    edited May 2014
    morning-241.gif
    edited May 2014
    A FEW HAVE CHECKED IN EARLY SO HERE WE GO WITH THE CHECK INS FOR MONDAY MAY 12TH. THIS SHOULD INCLUDE IF YOU FORSEE ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL AND IF YOU'LL BE GIFTING AT THE END OF THE GIFTING PERIOD. THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS SUCH A SMOOTH AND ENJOYABLE EXCHANGE FOR BOTH ADDY AND I AND HOPEFULLY FOR ALL OF YOU TOO!! :D GET EXCITED GIFTING DAY IS ALMOST HERE!!!! :mrgreen:

THOSE WHO HAVE CHECKED IN ~

ANGEL
    LEEP
    MCSNJB
    MYSTIK
    XXHANNELOREXX
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    edited May 2014
    Could I please check in a little early?

This is probably incredibly paranoid of me, but I'm worried that my toothache will get worse and for some reason I won't be able to get to the computer to check in XD

I already have a gift made, although I hope to make something else to go with it before the gifting period starts :)
    edited May 2014
    Could I please check in a little early?

This is probably incredibly paranoid of me, but I'm worried that my toothache will get worse and for some reason I won't be able to get to the computer to check in XD

I already have a gift made, although I hope to make something else to go with it before the gifting period starts :)

Checked in :D I hope your toothache doesn't get any worse! :cry: I hate the dentist but it beats a toothache.
  • duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited May 2014
    Lovely Tanu,

Can i check in early pls? I am proud to admit tt despite my RL issues i had completed my first gift,checked & game-proved it. :)
    But again i donot believe i can prepare something else :oops:
    Ofc i want to and try but cannot make promise :( So i want to say sorry to my buddy in advance. My only consolation-if i am unable to prepare something more- is it is not a small gift! :)

Will keep you posted,wish you all lovely weekend!
    Although my work is awful,today my hubby is coming back fm abroad.So my mood shifts very rapidly today! ^^"

BIG HUGS XXX
  • angeliii82angeliii82 Posts: 2,042 Member
    edited May 2014
    I have to admit, I have had one problem with this exchange that I've never had before. It's been a little frustrating at times and well... even though I'm done with my gift and everything is ready to go, I'm still a little worried...

th?id=HN.607998839033692990&pid=15.1

You see, I keep getting ideas for my giftee! Things pop into my head and I think, "oh that would be a perfect little gift for my person!" so I make it! I think I have been done with my gifts 2 or 3 times now! I have to honestly say this has been the easiest and most enjoyable exchanges for me so far! Thank you!

th?id=HN.608024295303153451&pid=15.1
  • Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited May 2014
    ....aaaand inspiration just struck for something completely different from what I was already working on. :lol: So now I have to go do that too! Anyway, can this count as my check in for Monday? Gonna be out of town visiting my in-laws for mother's day, and I don't want to accidentally forget to check in when I'm doing laundry and stuff Monday after we get back. ;)
    edited May 2014
    Lovely Tanu,

Can i check in early pls? I am proud to admit tt despite my RL issues i had completed my first gift,checked & game-proved it. :)
    But again i donot believe i can prepare something else :oops:
    Ofc i want to and try but cannot make promise :( So i want to say sorry to my buddy in advance. My only consolation-if i am unable to prepare something more- is it is not a small gift! :)

Will keep you posted,wish you all lovely weekend!
    Although my work is awful,today my hubby is coming back fm abroad.So my mood shifts very rapidly today! ^^"

BIG HUGS XXX

Thanks for the compliment Duy you are very Sweet :D You are now officially checked in. One gift is all that is needed so no apologies are necessary at all! Do not feel bad I'm sure your gift is something your buddy will really appreciate! I hope that work gets better and you enjoy time with your Hubby when he arrives! Warm Hugs!
    edited May 2014
    angeliii82 wrote:
    I have to admit, I have had one problem with this exchange that I've never had before. It's been a little frustrating at times and well... even though I'm done with my gift and everything is ready to go, I'm still a little worried...

th?id=HN.607998839033692990&pid=15.1

You see, I keep getting ideas for my giftee! Things pop into my head and I think, "oh that would be a perfect little gift for my person!" so I make it! I think I have been done with my gifts 2 or 3 times now! I have to honestly say this has been the easiest and most enjoyable exchanges for me so far! Thank you!

th?id=HN.608024295303153451&pid=15.1

Must be all those adorable kitties around you are making your muse work overtime! :lol: You're so welcome! This has honestly been the best exchange for me as well. Addy makes an awesome partner!
    edited May 2014
    ....aaaand inspiration just struck for something completely different from what I was already working on. :lol: So now I have to go do that too! Anyway, can this count as my check in for Monday? Gonna be out of town visiting my in-laws for mother's day, and I don't want to accidentally forget to check in when I'm doing laundry and stuff Monday after we get back. ;)

It appears muses are hard at work all over the place! :lol: Love when that happens! You are indeed checked in. Have a wonderful safe and fun trip! That darn laundry always seems to be there doesn't it? :roll:
    edited May 2014
    A FEW HAVE CHECKED IN EARLY SO HERE WE GO WITH THE CHECK INS FOR MONDAY MAY 12TH. THIS SHOULD INCLUDE IF YOU FORSEE ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL AND IF YOU'LL BE GIFTING AT THE END OF THE GIFTING PERIOD. THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS SUCH A SMOOTH AND ENJOYABLE EXCHANGE FOR BOTH ADDY AND I AND HOPEFULLY FOR ALL OF YOU TOO!! :D GET EXCITED GIFTING DAY IS ALMOST HERE!!!! :mrgreen:

ANGEL
    BOOKWORM
    DUY
    LEEP
    MCSNJB
    MYSTIK
    XXHANNELOREXX
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited May 2014
    I have one gift ready, in my launcher, pictures attached and everything :D
    I am nearly finished on Part 2... I really hope by buddy will like them, I've spent all the time I can between my exams and studying on them, and I think they're good! :) Hopfully s/he will as well. Happy Friday everyone :) ~YJ~
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    edited May 2014
    I am looking forward to seeing the gifts! :) It sounds like everyone has been enjoying creating them. Enjoy finishing up gifts that you are working on now .
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited May 2014
    Baxter, your kitten is adorable!

Tanu, may I check in early too? I think I'm done. I just want to playtest it in my current game.
    edited May 2014

ANGEL
    BOOKWORM
    CIANE
    DUY
    LEEP
    MCSNJB
    MYSTIK
    XXHANNELOREXX
    YELLOWJANE
    edited May 2014
    morning-147.gif
  • mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited May 2014
    Morning Tanu, I managed to get another 2 gifts done last night, that brings my total upto 4. :) I have 1, possibly 2 more to do. :)

Lots of love and hugs. :)
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited May 2014
    tanubanue wrote:

ANGEL
    BOOKWORM
    CIANE
    DUY
    LEEP
    MCSNJB
    MYSTIK
    XXHANNELOREXX
    YELLOWJANE

I should be here to check in Monday -- but I am just so happy that I have finished two gifts!! Yay!!! I had so much fun with them!!!

:P
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
    edited May 2014

ANGEL
    BAXTER
    BOOKWORM
    CIANE
    DUY
    IDONTRCALL
    LEEP
    MCSNJB
    MYSTIK
    RA345
    XXHANNELOREXX
    YELLOWJANE
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • baxter_milobaxter_milo Posts: 1,877 Member
    edited May 2014
    I have a lot going on lately, with my uncle and stuff, and I know I will forget, so I am checking in now. My gift is done. I just have to take the pictures. :mrgreen:
    edited May 2014
    I have a lot going on lately, with my uncle and stuff, and I know I will forget, so I am checking in now. My gift is done. I just have to take the pictures. :mrgreen:

Sending you more hugs and prayers for you and your Uncle Baxter. I'm sorry this is such a tough time for him and for you.
  • Ra345Ra345 Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited May 2014
    I've started taking pictures of the gifts I have done, thinking about starting another but I'm not sure what to create yet. Also trying to figure out what order I'm going to present in.

How are you guys deciding how to present your gifts?
    edited May 2014
    Ra345 wrote:
    I've started taking pictures of the gifts I have done, thinking about starting another but I'm not sure what to create yet. Also trying to figure out what order I'm going to present in.

How are you guys deciding how to present your gifts?

Hi there! You could always go to the link on the front page first post and go back and see how people presented in other exchanges. Some choose to present here while others link to their creative thread and others start whole new gifting threads. It's all up to you and how you decide you would like to do it. But going back and looking will give you a pretty good idea. :D
  • tkbluebasketballtkbluebasketball Posts: 4,495 Member
    edited May 2014
    Checking in :) I will have to say my gift will be very Late but in the gifting period since I need to study for Exams. I am very sorry! Thanks again :)
    edited May 2014
    Checking in :) I will have to say my gift will be very Late but in the gifting period since I need to study for Exams. I am very sorry! Thanks again :)

No problem Thanks for letting us know. And very good luck with your exams! :D