Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Winners Page 7!! ❤ Hopeless Romantics ❤ CAS Contest ♥➷♥¸.•´♥¸.•*

1235...Next

Comments

• PuddinsPetPuddinsPet Posts: 112 Member
    edited February 2014
    Thanks so much for gifting them! :D

Candy it was my pleasure to show each entrant my appreciation for all the talent they showed in your contest :D Thank you for hosting such a lovely event :thumbup:
  • SALTPASTILLENSALTPASTILLEN Posts: 2,639 Member
    edited February 2014
    Congratulations to the winners :)
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • WallinWallin Posts: 2,243 Member
    edited February 2014
    :shock:

Wow, thank you! A big thank you again so much for this contest, CandyGurl, and to all the judges as well (especially PuddinsPet and TEXASKITTYKAT for taking the time to comment)!!! That was so much fun, I'm glad I finally took the time to enter one :mrgreen: I've made sure my wishlist is up to date, so the first two are fine (Boardwalk, Triple Arch Door).

And a huge congratulations to everyone else! There were so many great entries - my friends could tell you how much I was panicking while I was working, I don't know how they put up with me :lol:
  • Candygurl84Candygurl84 Posts: 5,056 Member
    edited February 2014
    I really enjoyed your entries! You did a great job! Gifting you now :D

Wallin wrote:

Wow, thank you! A big thank you again so much for this contest, CandyGurl, and to all the judges as well (especially PuddinsPet and TEXASKITTYKAT for taking the time to comment)!!! That was so much fun, I'm glad I finally took the time to enter one :mrgreen: I've made sure my wishlist is up to date, so the first two are fine (Boardwalk, Triple Arch Door).

And a huge congratulations to everyone else! There were so many great entries - my friends could tell you how much I was panicking while I was working, I don't know how they put up with me :lol:
  • PuddinsPetPuddinsPet Posts: 112 Member
    edited February 2014
    You did a wonderful job and told a very touching story Wallin. Congratulations on being the winner ~ you earned it :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Wallin wrote:

• JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    edited February 2014
    Congratulations to the winners, I enjoyed everyone's stories and left some recs. Thank you for hosting Candygurl84. :)
  • xpaintitblack7xxpaintitblack7x Posts: 1,688 Member
    edited February 2014
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!

This is the first contest I've ever entered, and to place at all was not expected, let alone second!

As for the prize, I can't pick because I keep changing my mind. So just whatever you pick from my wishlist is good. I'll be surprised lol

And thank you so much for doing this. I had fun, and I'm super happy that I got the honor of one of the top spots because of my work. Thanks again <3
  • xkaylanicolexxkaylanicolex Posts: 3,760 Member
    edited February 2014
    Congrats winners :) Thanks for the gift Puddinspet <3
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited February 2014
    Congratulations to the winners!

And thank you for the gifts! You actually helped me get closer to completing the Vaindenburger set!
  • Candygurl84Candygurl84 Posts: 5,056 Member
    edited February 2014
    Congrats!! You did a great job :D Gifted!

All winners have been gifted! :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

This is the first contest I've ever entered, and to place at all was not expected, let alone second!

As for the prize, I can't pick because I keep changing my mind. So just whatever you pick from my wishlist is good. I'll be surprised lol

And thank you so much for doing this. I had fun, and I'm super happy that I got the honor of one of the top spots because of my work. Thanks again <3
  • wildtessawildtessa Posts: 953 Member
    edited February 2014
    Oh my thank you guys so much! I cant believe I placed I usualy don't, and to place amongst so many amazing entires is bewildering! Thank you so much for hosting and thank you to the judges as well you guys had a hard task im honored you liked my entry!
    Download, save, comment, favorite my new S4 creations! TessaMichele
  • XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    edited February 2014
    Congratulations to the winners :D

Thank you for hosting :)

And thank you for the gifts :)