Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Winners Page 7!! ❤ Hopeless Romantics ❤ CAS Contest ♥➷♥¸.•´♥¸.•*

Comments

• Options
    ForeverFranconiaForeverFranconia Posts: 2,154 Member
    edited February 2014
    Here we go again...*sad sigh*
    What?

Everyone is going a great job! I hope I can keep up!
  • Options
    Candygurl84Candygurl84 Posts: 5,056 Member
    edited February 2014
    About an hour left to enter! :D
  • Options
    PuddinsPetPuddinsPet Posts: 112 Member
    edited February 2014
    Happy Valentine's Day to all ♥ I love all these wonderful stories y'all have come up with WOW we have some great talent out there :D My job as a judge just got so much harder :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    how much time we have left?
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited March 12
    OH NO! I think I read the time wrong! >_< Gah! I hope this isn't late.

Username: MizoreYukii
    Sim's Name: Alyson Miles
    Sim's traits: Hopeless Romantic, Loner, Eco Friendly, Ambitious, Clumsy
    Link to sim (optional): Was able to upload finally!
    https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8023611

Pics:

Screenshot-56.jpg
    Screenshot-64.jpg
    Screenshot-65.jpg
    Screenshot-66.jpg

Story: Alyson Miles is a hopeless romantic who is clumsy, eco friendly personality, and larger than average weight, keeps the glances of possible suitors at bay. Alyson's love for reading and hopeless romantic heart has given her the desire to become a writer, focusing on environment novels first and then dabbling in the romantic novels when she has time. Though she wants romance, she doesn't want another bad experience like her ex-boyfriend, who was verbally abusive to her and anything she did. In hopes of reminding her to avoid going for any guy who gives her a glance, Alyson has a tattoo of a broken heart on her arm to constantly keep herself in check.

Wishlist link: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=MizoreYukii
    Post edited by MizoreYukii on
  • Options
    WallinWallin Posts: 2,243 Member
    edited February 2014
    Good luck, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

(As a bonus, if you didn't already hear, Origin is having a 50% sale if you use the promo code LOVE - this works even on Roaring Heights, which finally got released on Origin last week. As usual, it does not work with preorders or Simpoints, sadly.)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    @MizoreYukii - You can still enter! I'm actually going to leave the contest open the rest of the night. We will start judging tomorrow :D
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited February 2014
    @MizoreYukii - You can still enter! I'm actually going to leave the contest open the rest of the night. We will start judging tomorrow :D

Oh thank goodness! I was all bummed out because I didn't make the deadline. xD

Thank you! ^-^
  • Options
    xpaintitblack7xxpaintitblack7x Posts: 1,688 Member
    edited February 2014
    Good luck everyone!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Each one you brought something different and unique to this contest. I am so glad to see so many different points of view on what being a Hopeless Romantic can mean. Each of you told a different story, some pushed the envelope, some thought outside the box but all of you should be commended for the effort and work you put into your entries. Thank you all ♥
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I totally agree! :-)

Contest is now closed for judging! :-)
    PuddinsPet wrote:
    Each one you brought something different and unique to this contest. I am so glad to see so many different points of view on what being a Hopeless Romantic can mean. Each of you told a different story, some pushed the envelope, some thought outside the box but all of you should be commended for the effort and work you put into your entries. Thank you all ♥
  • Options
    ritaroxy12ritaroxy12 Posts: 1,570 Member
    edited February 2014
    Even though I hadn't time to enter I've still been keeping a close eye on everyone's entries. You have all created some very unique sims all with different personalities, stories and backgrounds. I think everyone has done a brilliant job and put a lot of effort into all of your creations. Good luck everyone! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Announcement!! :D The lovely Puddinspet has offered to gift everyone that entered a 100sp prize for your hard work! Please move the items/item that you would like to be gifted to the top of your wishlist to make it easier on her.
    Thank you to everyone that entered! 1st, 2nd, 3rd place winners will be announced shortly :D
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Thank you Candy :D Everyone did such a wonderful job but only 3 can get prizes which just breaks my heart to know a story I loved will not be in the top 3. All of you that entered put thought, time and effort into this and you all deserve a sincere token of my appreciation for making this SO hard to decide. WELL DONE EVERYONE :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Announcement!! :D The lovely Puddinspet has offered to gift everyone that entered a 100sp prize for your hard work! Please move the items/item that you would like to be gifted to the top of your wishlist to make it easier on her.
    Thank you to everyone that entered! 1st, 2nd, 3rd place winners will be announced shortly :D
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    All entries have been sent their token of appreciation gifts for being a part of the Hopeless Romantics Contest. Thank you everyone for the time, effort, imagination and creativity you put into your entries. These tokens are separate from the prizes ~ just my way of saying how much I truly enjoyed your stories and the tough job you made of judging your entries ♥
    ~~ if you had intended your gifts to go to someone else that person was gifted in your name for participating in the contest.
    Best of luck to all of you :D:D:D I can't wait to see who wins :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I did have some issues while gifting but have checked my purchase history and all gifts are showing there so it may take a bit of time for it to show up on your end... sorry that is the site acting wonky :oops:
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Thanks so much for gifting them! :D

PuddinsPet wrote:
    All entries have been sent their token of appreciation gifts for being a part of the Hopeless Romantics Contest. Thank you everyone for the time, effort, imagination and creativity you put into your entries. These tokens are separate from the prizes ~ just my way of saying how much I truly enjoyed your stories and the tough job you made of judging your entries ♥
    ~~ if you had intended your gifts to go to someone else that person was gifted in your name for participating in the contest.
    Best of luck to all of you :D:D:D I can't wait to see who wins :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I did have some issues while gifting but have checked my purchase history and all gifts are showing there so it may take a bit of time for it to show up on your end... sorry that is the site acting wonky :oops:
  • Options
    WallinWallin Posts: 2,243 Member
    edited February 2014
    PuddinsPet wrote:

Wow, thank you so much, PuddinsPet! That was a really lovely gesture! :D I did receive mine already. Now I take even more photos with fancy clothes! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was a very hard competition to judge! and I thank you all so much for the effort you put into your entries! :D Also thanks so much to my judges for being wonderful!!

1st place - Wallin - Gifted! 8)
    Entry #11
    Sim: Karen Angelino

2nd place - xpaintitblack7x -Gifted! 8)
    Entry #1
    Sim: Aouda Saldano

3rd place - wildtessa - Gifted! 8)
    Entry # 9
    Sim: Sim: Daniella Lindenwood

Congrats!!

Please let me know if you have a preference for you prize winnings! If I do not hear from you soon I will just gift you items from your wl! :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    PuddinsPet wrote:

This was super nice of you, and I'm ever so grateful! I gotten mine and again thank you so much

To everyone else, good luck! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    You are most welcome Wallin. I am so happy you liked your tokens of appreciation. It was my pleasure to have been a part of this contest ♥ Also I look forward to seeing your lovely pictures in them :D:D

• Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited February 2014
    Congrats Winners. I loved all the stories and gave everyone a rec.

Thanks for a lovely contest with stories for me to read. :D
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was a very hard competition to judge! and I thank you all so much for the effort you put into your entries! :D Also thanks so much to my judges for being wonderful!!

1st place - Wallin
    Entry #11
    Sim: Karen Angelino

2nd place - xpaintitblack7x
    Entry #1
    Sim: Aouda Saldano

3rd place - wildtessa
    Entry # 9
    Sim: Sim: Daniella Lindenwood

Congrats!!

Please let me know if you have a preference for you prize winnings! If I do not hear from you soon I will just gift you items from your wl! :D

Congratulations to Wallin, xpaintitblack7x, and wildtessa :D:D:D Your stories were truly wonderful!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    PuddinsPet wrote:

This was super nice of you, and I'm ever so grateful! I gotten mine and again thank you so much

To everyone else, good luck! :mrgreen:
    :D You are most welcome and I am very glad you like them :D
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Congrats to the winners! :)

*playfully nudges Wallin* I told you, you'd win! :D