Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• sammymcgoffsammymcgoff Posts: 1,358 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I'm using my Simself to try and breed out the ugly of Twinbrook (i.e. a Genetics Challenge of my own). I'm also doing the same thing in Moonlight Falls, which should produce better results since the men there are more attractive.

These are some of the gems so far from Twinbrook.

These are her kids with Phoenix Prudence

Savannah is now a teen. I don't know what to make of her..... Phoenix's jaw isn't exactly helping! :shock:

Screenshot-28_zps1f79c2c4.jpg

The boys are now children.

This is Ruan

Screenshot-30_zps450b129d.jpg

Konstandin

Screenshot-31_zpsf56bf6b5.jpg

And Besnik

Screenshot-29_zps8e832fd2.jpg

This is Leona

Screenshot-49_zps7ccab9ab.jpg

These are her kids with his son Parker

Rochelle aged up

Screenshot-34_zps2c5eec12.jpg

This is Courtney. She is a child now, so I'll show both pics. Parker's features somehow suit her.....

Screenshot-35_zpsccdab121.jpg

Screenshot-36_zps3adbda1d.jpg

Now for the twins. This is Nathan Prudence

Screenshot-37_zpsc78794aa.jpg

And this is Carl Prudence. He's so adorable! :D

Screenshot-38_zps1523b998.jpg

What do you think of them? Parker actually makes cute babies. Maybe it's because his features are softer than those of his dad, Phoenix....
  • sims3fan26sims3fan26 Posts: 9
    edited June 2013
    Hello!
    I am new here, and I just bought Sims 3 and Sims 3 Pets. And another thing I have read every single page up to 729! And I am still reading the pages! And my game isn't installed yet, but it will be soon and I can post pictures of my first family!
  • GlimmerCloveGlimmerClove Posts: 90 Member
    edited June 2013
    To those who have complaints about Emmy Starr: She is unforgivably rude to anybody no matter how famous you are. I was playing Renee Littler and Renee did something nice for Emmy and then Emmy yelled at her. I hate Emmy so much. She's so rude to kids too. I was playing Emmy once(so I could create a bunch of scandals with her and make all of Bridgeport hate her)and she was behind the bistro and Diedre(however you spell her name) Littler was doing her homework and Emmy autonomously starts shooing her away. Emmy, I understand you dislike children but you can't tell them where to be. Mind your own business. Sims who dislike children are...rude. Emmy Starr is one of the worst.
    edited July 2013
    Can some people please gift me some simpoints, I have only 50 left! I will love you for eternal life if you gift me some!
  • eizeneizen Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    Playing right now. :wink: I just started a new game, I got bored of the old one. Its a newly wed couple and the wife is pregnant. Kinda want them to have 3 children. Move into a bigger house. xoxo
  • auntmadi4438auntmadi4438 Posts: 251 Member
    edited August 2013
    My story is Young mom Miyah Wood lives with her husband Jordan, Best friend Claire Ursine(who btw won't have her baby she's been pregnant for like 8 days now,and doesn't even have the moodlet anymore ughh.)and of course her toddler Eastin.

Miyah and Jordan
    Screenshot-187_zps051efbf4.jpg

Jordan and Easton awee <3
    Screenshot-185_zps5e3cb187.jpg

Miyah when she was a teen Screenshot-183_zpsb27086cb.jpgand pregnant with Easton
  • auntmadi4438auntmadi4438 Posts: 251 Member
    edited August 2013
    Miyah and Jordan are ready for a new edition Yay! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    edited August 2013
    Cool^^. Your family looks nice!
  • hmk5331hmk5331 Posts: 3
    edited August 2013
    hey guys im a new player and this is my first sims game. I have been wanting to add friends, but its hard when i don't know anyone who plays lol. im an active player now. :) add me please Hmk5331
  • bberger1bberger1 Posts: 99 Member
    edited August 2013
    I have been playing this one family for a long while now. I moved Ayann to the world with Island paradise so she lost her family contacts. :cry: However, she is married to Doug. They had one kid together (Dex) and then I gave them the young again potion and now they have another kid (Dresden). I was hoping for a girl...I cant decide whether or not to make them have another kid. I always end up with huge families hah.
  • bberger1bberger1 Posts: 99 Member
    edited August 2013
    i'll try to post pictures sometime
  • Coco_cola_lover16Coco_cola_lover16 Posts: 7 New Member
    edited September 2013
    Hello Simmers!
    My name is Nim! I guess i'm not really playing sims right now, but I'm working on my brand new sims blog. I started it a couple of days ago and I'm trying to get a couple of fans. Maybe you could take a quick peep at it? It would mean a lot to me. Thanks!
    :) the link is here - http://modernsimming.tumblr.com/
    - Nim
  • Choxie77Choxie77 Posts: 364 Member
    edited September 2013
    hmk5331 wrote:
    hey guys im a new player and this is my first sims game. I have been wanting to add friends, but its hard when i don't know anyone who plays lol. im an active player now. :) add me please Hmk5331

I'll add ya because I'm new to the site and the game too and I have only a couple of friends, lol!
  • skyela1234skyela1234 Posts: 184 New Member
    edited September 2013
    Loading my game takes forever to lad though
  • tigerluva07tigerluva07 Posts: 49
    edited September 2013
    I do not have my simming computer with me, which is killing me right now!! Currently I am on gen. 5 with my legacy, with heir Kacie who...was actually born a boy....but its a matriarchy so... she is a girl now. Im sorry but her sisters were not cute... but anyway! She and her husband Gabriel (who is actually her sister's ex) just had a baby girl. Now they have Laila and Logan (a set of twins) and Maci. So, that's what is going on with me!
  • CherryCandyCakeCherryCandyCake Posts: 91 New Member
    edited November 2013
    Well I'm not allowed to play unless I'm on vacation but in my game little Ava(now a young adult) has just married Jake Harrison from Riverview(I created him cuz all the townies are ugly) and is expecting their 1st child! :wink:
    edited November 2013
    It's weird... my game runs fast when I'm playing, but it takes a million years to start up. Hahaha. So I'm still waiting. :lol:

And I can never play one game for too long. I always delete it and start a new.
    OMG ME TOO! :lol:
  • mnopxs2mnopxs2 Posts: 2,119 Member
    edited December 2013
    I can't believe this forum is still around!

It is over 3 years old since 8/11/13!

I dedicate this post to cherry022806 who I met because of this board :)
    Death.png
  • sammymcgoffsammymcgoff Posts: 1,358 New Member
    edited December 2013
    Dragon Valley update

David is now a child

Screenshot_32.jpg

Sammy has had two more daughters.

This is Lucy O'Connell, whose dad is Seamus O'Connell

Screenshot_23.jpg

And this is Amy Flanagan, whose dad is Quinn Flanagan. She's the first one to take after Sammy so far, although she's got dad's bright yellow hair and eyes and light purple skin.

Screenshot_31.jpg
    edited December 2013
    Bump!
  • Meg201327Meg201327 Posts: 12 New Member
    edited December 2013
    Well I just got 5 new games and have been so busy doing them all lol. One family of two sisters are in College and another just had a baby and running a daycare center and my other game they are living in Island Paradise and just enjoying life.
    Also I need friends on here so please friend me. I gift and send people stuff randomly and I really like when people do it to me. Happy Simming!
    :)
  • AstroRocketAstroRocket Posts: 6
    edited January 2014
    I'm a new game addict, but each game I have focuses on each expansion pack I have :D
    Currently playing a university theme game yay <3
  • MR_PsYCHoTiCMR_PsYCHoTiC Posts: 1
    edited May 2014
    I'VE BEEN PLAYING SINCE THE FIRST SIMS, IM CURRENTLY ABOUT TO START FROM SCRATCH ON 3. IT'S BEEN BOXED AWAY FOR A FEW YEARS AND I'M JUST NOW GETTING INTO IT AGAIN. I PLAN ON MAKING ABUNCH OF CUSTOMS STUFF AND UPLOADING IT, THERES JUST ONE THANG MISSING I HAVE NO FRIENDS ON HERE.SO IF YOUR A LIKE MINDED PERSON LIKE ME PLEASE SEND REQUESTS AND ADD ME. I'M A ADULT WHO STILL THINKS HE'S A KID PLAYING VIDEO GAMES AND WATCHIN CARTOONS LOL AND I LOVE CALI MEDICAL I'M 27 BUT NOT TOO OLD FOR SIMS SO IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU A LIL BIT HMU
  • Globetrotter5Globetrotter5 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited June 2014
    Hey all!

I've just started up a Royal Family Let's Play Sims 3 on youtube and would love it if you'd take a peek and let me know what you want to see!

Head on over to http://youtu.be/yPDHDWQUaGE for a cheeky look!

Thanks!,

Fat Bear Gaming

photo.jpg
  • em1378em1378 Posts: 40
    edited July 2014
    Hello everyone i am so happy to be joining this thread Im loading up my game now