Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Sims and Friends: Share Your Stories!!

Comments

• Lckygrl1975Lckygrl1975 Posts: 1,582 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hi Guys

cover60_zps00040e9b.jpg

Mathew Dark Adventures
    1.60 What you need right now http://mathewdarkadventure.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/160-what-you-need-right-now.html

Cover23_zpsff14db44.jpg

Day Four
    Painswater Point Liaison http://painswaterpoint.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/523-liaison.html

@Amandralynn, blogger can suck when you are trying to comment :( but glad you are still reading. Have replied to comments I got from you and hope it will allow you to comment soon.
    @LateKnightSimmer, I keep writing PP because the characters keep talking to me sigh but we will see if it gets to a 3rd lol
    @MrsOB, yes the Kracken but whatever you do don't take the row boat out lol
    PPHeader_zpsacc5170a.jpg</a>
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hi there Faye,I had to go to the store today though I'm still a bit sick because I ran out of shampoo and conditioner and I don't use the same stuff the family uses.I have to use my own products or the stuff could ruin my hair.
    I did manage to play with my Sims today,but could only get into one of my games and I got Winfield updated.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    edited December 2013
  • AmandralynnAmandralynn Posts: 565 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hey everyone!

@Colorist: Hey there! I'm hoping to get caught up with your story today!

@Kinz: Oh good i'm glad your computer issues are better now. :)

@Winterbaby: I bet your relieved your save file was ok. I was devistated when mine would no longer work.

@Faye: Aww your dream sounds so sad, yet happy. :(

@Simmelina, Mistylov, MadameLee, TadOlson, MsBeckyCat, Everyone else: Hope everyone is doing well :)

@LateKnightSimmer: Yay new chapter of Blink of an Eye. I'm going to head there as soon as this post is done. I loved the first chapter!

@MrsOogieBoogie: I just read all the chapters of FTO. So darn entertaining and mysterious. And wow, that is one pretty sim. I love that hair. You definitly should use her somewhere, she's too pretty to be lost in the sim bin. Glad you got to leave work a little early so you could rest. :)

@Lckygrl: Yeah lately I've had a lot of problems with blogger. If i was a blogger member maybe the issues would disapear? I'll have to look into that. lol, but yup, i'm still a reader. I may not be able to comment on every chapter like I try to do, but it does let me comment on some at least :)
    drakefamilynewsig.png
  • winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    edited December 2013
    @amanda very relieved. i took the files out before i started uninstalling everything.
  • FayeShinomoriFayeShinomori Posts: 3,523 Member
    edited December 2013
    @Tad: That stinks! I didn't get much Simming done either last night. I went to the after hours clinic here in my town last night and was in there for over an hour and by the time I got home, I was so exhausted both because I didn't feel well and because the medicine I took for my nausea and itchiness was making me itchy, I didn't play with my Simmies barely at all yesterday! Not feeling well totally sucks, doesn't it?
    @Amandra: Yeah, I was a little choked up when I woke up yesterday morning after having that dream. I woke up and found my gray kitty curled up in my arms, purring, and my heart slowly started to calm down and my tears went away. Libby is my best friend, and she is always at my side the moment I need her. She's always been faithfully loyal and dedicated to me and knowing that I still have her and my seven other kitties reassured me that while Ziggy is gone and can never come back, he's in a much better place now. Sometimes doing the right thing hurts, but the knowledge that I did do the right thing, that I didn't let him suffer anymore even though it broke my heart to say goodbye were feelings that I let comfort me. This is what Ziggy needed. He needed peace, and to be healthy again and reunited with his best friend Oliver. I gave Ziggy the gift of peace, and he gave me the gift of love so many times that I know that he will always be with me in my heart. But, oh, I can't begin to describe how beautiful it felt to hold my little Ziggy again when he was a kitten, listening to his little rumbles of purrs, the feel of his silky soft fur gliding through my fingers and his big round eyes looking up at me with such love was a dream I will never forget. He's no longer suffering, and I'm no longer suffering from watching him suffer. It all worked out in the end, but the pain is still so bad. So, so bad. I want him back in the worst way, but I know that thinking that is selfish. It's not within my power to return him to my life. God needed Ziggy so Z could become my guardian angel, and what an angel he was. He was a good, sweet boy. It was an honor being his human!
  • Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hey everyone!

@Colorist: Hey there! I'm hoping to get caught up with your story today!

@Kinz: Oh good i'm glad your computer issues are better now. :)

@Winterbaby: I bet your relieved your save file was ok. I was devistated when mine would no longer work.

@Faye: Aww your dream sounds so sad, yet happy. :(

@Simmelina, Mistylov, MadameLee, TadOlson, MsBeckyCat, Everyone else: Hope everyone is doing well :)

@LateKnightSimmer: Yay new chapter of Blink of an Eye. I'm going to head there as soon as this post is done. I loved the first chapter!

@MrsOogieBoogie: I just read all the chapters of FTO. So darn entertaining and mysterious. And wow, that is one pretty sim. I love that hair. You definitly should use her somewhere, she's too pretty to be lost in the sim bin. Glad you got to leave work a little early so you could rest. :)

@Lckygrl: Yeah lately I've had a lot of problems with blogger. If i was a blogger member maybe the issues would disapear? I'll have to look into that. lol, but yup, i'm still a reader. I may not be able to comment on every chapter like I try to do, but it does let me comment on some at least :)

Cool. I got two new updates on the Hulin Family. I did one yesterday, but split it up so it wouldn't be extra long lol. I got the second part posted today. I hope if you like it you will let me know. Thanks for reading.
  • NewToTheSimsNewToTheSims Posts: 1,160 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hi! I've got more updates!

Blink of an Eye Chapter 3: A Little Fun Tonight

@Colorist40: Hmmm... That is strange why you can't comment on Blink of an Eye... *runs away to check why* Oh ok, I changed a setting and fixed it now, you should be able to comment. Sorry about that. :D Hehe, the soldiers have gas masks, that I didn't show in the pictures cause they took them off while they were inside. They are full of s.h.i.t. though. LOL. I'll check out your Hulins soon. :D

@MrsOogieBoogie: *raises hand* I know why TIDL takes up more of your time. It's cause Jason and Gareth and Gibson are too hot you can't stop staring. LOL. I know I can't. *drools* :shock: oh. em. eff. gee. Consider that a compliment, Lillith, I don't say that much for girl Sims.

@msbeckycat, @TadOlson, @Simmelina1: *waves*

@Faye: Aww, I'm happy though that you're getting your sicknesses all cleared up. :) It sucks to be sick. Dreams have a way of comforting us, I think it's the brain's subconscious way of saying everything's going to be okay. :)

@Lckygrl975: Wow cool. Well, ending a story isn't all bad. I finished one of mine, and it only had 38 chapters. :shock: I felt pretty accomplished. Good luck with Painswater, and here's hoping it keeps talking to you.

@winterbaby20: LOL. For some reason, your post in here made me think of Zoolander. Don't know if you've seen it, but they're two less than intelligent guys and they drop a computer off a balcony because someone told them there were files in the computer. So they thought, like literally, they had to open the computer to get the files out. ROFL.

LateKnightSimmer
    edited December 2013
    @NewToSims: Yeah, I still feel a little cruddy today, but I'm definitely feeling a lot better than I have in a while. I was able to almost an entire pizza from one of my favorite pizza places today with my best friend. Out of that medium pizza with several square or rectangle pieces, there were only two left once I got full. I think it's safe to say that today was a good food day lol. That's more than I've eaten in days, maybe even in weeks! I've lost another five pounds because of me not feeling well or me just not having any desire to eat period. I don't know why I don't want to eat anymore, but hey, it's helping me lose weight so I'm not going to complain. And yes, I do agree with you about those kinds of dreams. Every time I dream about either Oliver or Ziggy, I wake up the next morning feeling both sad yet comforted. Ziggy's presence can still be felt around this house these days. It seems like every time I pass through a different room, I catch sight of my Z.P. and my heart skips a beat because my mind, being its cruel self, gets my heart's hopes up even though rationally I know that I couldn't possibly have seen Ziggy since he's no longer alive. But my room just has this peaceful aura about it, like Ziggy's still here somehow since he spent so much time in my room during his last days. I find myself saying goodnight to him every night now very softly and then I'm finally able to fall asleep. Loss is incredibly painful, but I have a great support team and I hope that as time goes on, my heart will feel less broken.
    edited December 2013
    @lateknightsimmer i love that movie.
  • msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    edited December 2013
    reorganizing the look of my site

http://msbeckycatssims.wordpress.com/
  • CorgiCrazyCorgiCrazy Posts: 277 Member
    edited December 2013
    @sandybeachgirl: Yeah! I don't know why I did 3rd person? 1st is so much better ((for me at least)) :lol:

@Amandralynn: That's crazy! They made the word w h o o h o o to already blur out another word! :-o

@ KinztheSim: I've seen commercials for them, but I have no idea what they do. On the commercial it was just the kids being very excited about the elf. It just said your kid would love it and all that, but I dont think it actually explained what it does, or is supposed to do. But that's to bad that your husband won't play along with you, I hate when people do that when I try to do things for my younger siblings. :x

@LateKnightSimmer: Yeah, I've been meaning to comment on your actual blog, but I thought I would catch all the way up first :wink: I really like the getting into the characters head idea, I might try that! ^u^

@MrsOogieBoogie:Omg it sounds like everybody is getting sick! I hope you feel better soon :mrgreen: Your new sim is very pretty! Where did you get her hair? And thank you so much, I hope you like it!

@Faye: I'm glad your starting to feel better! I really enjoy dreams, they're just so interesting to me. Your dream with your cat seems so nice! I'm happy you got to see/hold him again :) And I didn't think there was other cats that purred 24/7! We used to have this cat and she was always purring, it was crazy :lol:

EDIT: Chapter three of the Bolt Legacy is up!
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hi there NewToTheSims,Colorist40,and Faye,I've managed to play with one game today and got an update on Portland with the teen girl and something was added to the city.The new addition was a big help to Lee.I'm likely to end up watching a movie tonight and will have to get to bed at some point.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Lckygrl1975Lckygrl1975 Posts: 1,582 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hi Guys,

@Amandralynn, Blogger can be like that at times but comment when you are allowed by blogger and hope you still enjoy :)

@LateKnightSimmer, I have finished a story, a legacy but out of that story came 3 characters, Estevan and his 2 sons William and Blake. It wasn't my intention but they did come in handy :)

@MrsOogieBoogie, hope you are well :)

Cover24_zpsa65e3812.jpg

Painswater Point

Day Five
    Blair's secret http://painswaterpoint.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/524-blairs-secret.html
    PPHeader_zpsacc5170a.jpg</a>
  • sammymcgoffsammymcgoff Posts: 1,358 New Member
    edited December 2013
    In my game, Rebecca and Niamh have now aged up.

Rebecca is now a teen. I think she's gorgeous; her dad Finn must have good genes.

Screenshot_6.jpg

And Niamh is now a child.

Screenshot_5.jpg

Here's Sammy to show you how much the girls are like their dads!

Screenshot_13_zps5c2bba08.jpg
  • itsjulieitsjulie Posts: 2,890 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hiya everyone - hope everyone is well :D

I have another chapter for Through Colourblind Eyes rainbowacy

Chapter 10

0032728b-d6f8-40e2-908e-c34ab77b50ea.jpg"width=600"
    c5a322b0-a31c-4729-aebe-f8e81f917d8e.jpg"width=600"
    tcbforum.gif

100 Little Weeds - 100 baby challenge

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,751 Member
    edited December 2013
    I just realized that Tracey Pinkerton-Roberts has a very LOtR-esque relationship is a first and second cousin. She's a first cousin on her mom's side to her mom's nieces and nephews including heiress Patrica and her twin sister and other maternal cousins. Well on her dad's side she's 2nd cousin.
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited December 2013
    @Corgi: Yeah, Ziggy was almost always purring, even in his sleep. If you just poked him with a finger, he'd start purring again. He was one of the sweetest, loving cats I've ever raised. He was so well behaved and so kind and gentle. He treated every new kitten that came into our home as if it they were his own children and it's because of Ziggy that I think my youngest cat Eliott managed to adapt to living here with all these other cats so quickly. Ziggy was a nurturer in every sense of the word. Not once did he ever bite me or anyone else unless he was playing, and he was just an all around amazing cat. He was a good friend and I will never forget him!

@Tad: That's good that you managed to get some simming done! I haven't done much Simming today myself since it's been so stinkin' cold in our house that getting out of bed makes me feel like I just stepped into a heavy-duty freezer or something along those lines. I hate the cold with a passion so I rarely get out of bed during winter. I prefer to stay wrapped up in my warm blankets with my kitties curled up around me, a good book in hand. We're supposed to get some heavy snow starting tonight so I'm afraid that we may be snowed in by the end of tomorrow morning. I don't want to be stuck in the house for days just because the roads are too slippery to attempt to drive on and because the snow keeps on falling and makes it hard for me to see where I'm going. Ugh, I hate you winter! I wish you never existed!
  • AmandralynnAmandralynn Posts: 565 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hey everyone. I've been on a sort of reading frenzy today. Trying to get caught up to current on everyones stories. I'm having fun though, sitting here with some coffee and reading wrapped in a blanket. It's cold outside. :(

I have a question for blogger users. If I was to make a blogger site would I still have to enter in a kaptcha every time I go to comment to someone. Lately I have been getting trippy lonnnnnggg hard to read kaptcha's. LOL. I still comment of course, but if there is some way to get around that I'd love it. LOL.

Anyhoo, on to the replies:

@CorgiCrazy: I read your story today and left ya some comments. Your blog is really cute!

@Cmbaker: Hey there darlin' I finished the Cain legacy today, and am going to start another one soon. I admire you for being able to manage so many stories at once. I can hardly keep 1 going. You are awesome!

@LateKnightSimmer: In the blink of an eye, is nestling itself into my heart so quickly. Your story actually inspires me and gives me lots of ideas. I can see how this story could possibly be darker and more twisted then The Compound. The last chapter, A little fun tonight was really good, awful for the girl, but good to read. It shows that when things go down the toilet in society that people start doing terrible things. Its very scary. :(

@MsBeckyCat: That new theme is adorable. I loved the houses along the bottom. Reminded me of a Tim Burton film or something. Very cute. I left you some comments on your site. :) Thank you so much for following my story The Drake Family Secrets. It means a lot. :)

@Winterbaby: Got caught up with your story today. Gabe is going to reach his goal sooner then I first thought! LOL. Left you some comments dear :)

@ItsJulie: I'm actually reading your "Through Color Blind Eyes" Right now. I'm more then half way Through the first Lilly White Orchid's Generation. I have to say that I love all the songs in each chapter. Thats an awesome idea, and i like how you tie each song to the chapter somehow. :)

@Faye: I hope you are feeling better today!! :)

@Simmelina, Sammymcgoff, MadameLee,Everyone: Hello! I hope that you guys are doing good today! :)

@Colorist: Thanks so much for the comments on my story. They are much appreciated. :) I read your entire story today, and left you some comments :) I think i finally figured out how weebly works. :)

@Lckygrl: Yeah, I have had a lot of problems with blogger lately, its only some stories though I have trouble with. Most of them are fine, I don't really get why.

I read most of the day, but I know there are some stories I still need to get too, sorry about that. :)
    drakefamilynewsig.png
    edited December 2013
    @amanda i saw your comments and your comment about his first lay was hilarious. i recentlygot another chapter done for you guys. i'm going to pre-write some more.
    chapter 11
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    edited December 2013
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    edited December 2013
    Thanks for reading and commenting Amandralyn. I really appreciate it. I will be following your story and commenting as well. :mrgreen:
  • NewToTheSimsNewToTheSims Posts: 1,160 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hello. I'm in the process of building some sets and things for my Blink of an Eye story. I've been having a lot of fun writing it, but I thought I'd go ahead and release Chapter 4. :mrgreen:

Blink of an Eye Chapter Four: A New Business Venture

@Faye: Hi! It's so chilly here I'm wrapped up in a blanket. These next few days are going to be pretty bad temperature wise. I am not looking forward to it, but so happy that blankets and hot chocolate exist. LOL. I still have to decorate my house with my Christmas tree, but I really need to find the motivation to do it. All I really want to do is sit here in my blanket and play/write my Sims stuff. Hope you're doing well.

@winterbaby20: Yay!! Hahaha. "What is this, a school for ants?" ROFL. I love that movie too, it's so hilarious.

@msbeckycat: Hi! I'm checking out your site today. :D I'll be on as LateKnightSimmer, just FYI. :mrgreen:

@CorgiCrazy: Hey! Oh that's cool. I got ya now. :mrgreen:

@TadOlson, @MadameLee, @Simmelina1: Hey.

@Lckygrl1975: Oh you have! Haha, then you already knew about the feelings I described earlier. ROFL. :mrgreen:

@sammymcgoff: Cute kids!

@itsjulie: That cover picture looks ominous. :shock: Tap's eyes look so awesome in that bottom picture though, LOL.

@Amandralynn:
    Your Blogger question: The Captcha is something the admin does (aka the Blogger author) We put it up to prevent spam. I get comments like this: "Anonymous: Hi this is a really great site, check mine out about baking." Because irritating bots like this crawl my site and leave comments, which I then have to sort through and erase, I put the Captcha up. The only thing I know how to do on the admin side of not using the Captcha and still preventing spam is if I moderate my comments. This means a setting where I would say "Always Moderate Comments." What it would look like for you, as a commenter on my blog, is after you left your comment, it would not show up on the site, until I looked at it and said okay. I hope that made sense.
    About my story: Thanks so much for the compliments. OMG, I inspire you? That's so awesome! :lol: My goal was to write something more twisted than The Compound. :twisted: I am happy I'm succeeding. :twisted: *evil laugh* I agree with you about what the heck gets into people's heads that they feel like they have to be jerk wads when things go to crap.

@Colorist40: Hi! I looked at your Hulin blog yesterday and left you some comments, although on the very last post, the most recent one, weebly told me they couldn't post my comment and I had to try later. I tried it five minutes later and it still wouldn't post it so I don't know what was wrong with it.

LateKnightSimmer
  • BeachyPeasySandyBeachyPeasySandy Posts: 490 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hi Everyone! Sorry it's been a couple of days. I finally got the first combined chapters out for Listening and Ray. I hope this works, it's been something I've planned to do since Jeff got his own story. . .

Listening to My Heart (Bridge): Chapter 15 - Has Everyone Gone Insane? Part One and Part Two
    Ray of Sunshine (Jeff): Chapter 12 - Right Where I Want Him - Part One

Listening to My Heart: Chapter 16 - Protective Sis
    Ray o Sunshiine: Chapter 12 - Right Where I Want Him - Part Two

Anyway, on to replying:

@Amandralynn - I'm glad you had a day off of work! I'm not sure about the kaptcha things. It seems there's a setting to turn it off. . .? Not entirely sure though.

@KinztheSims - We do Elf on a Shelf. We got a boy elf last year which the kids named Adam and this year a girl elf joined him (her name is Olivia). So far they're made themselves some coffee, taken a ride on a couple stuffed reindeer we have, the girl elf tried to shove the boy elf in a container, and they've hung onto the kids small trees. We've had a ton of fun with them.

@Simmelina - Hi! Nice to see you

@LateNight - Hi there! I see two more updates on Blink. Gotta go check them out and see what the cute cop is up to. =D

@MrsOogieBoogie - I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well! I hope you're feeling better! I love your new sim!

@msbeckycat -Hi!

@TadOlson - Hi! Hope you're well.

@winterbaby - I plan on doing a lot of reading this weekend and your story is on my list!

@Everyone else - Hi! Hope you're having a great week!