Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Sims and Friends: Share Your Stories!!

Comments

• TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited November 2013
    TadOlson with a new story about Lee King living in the city after running away from home just before turning twelve and starting with a part-time job to save up for her real dream of lining int a small rural town and farming the land.The Winfield link in my signature goes to the Winfield story and there's a link to the new story there.
    Amandralynn I actually got the glitching fixed and just started a new story for a change to have a a different type of story about a girl trying to reach for her dream.
    INTRODUCING RUNAWAYS IN PORTLAND about Lee King's struggles to have her dreams come true.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • FayeShinomoriFayeShinomori Posts: 3,523 Member
    edited November 2013
    @Amandra: Yeah, I have been feeling so beyond amazing ever since my transfusion on Monday! It really does show, too! My best friend seems so happy now that she has the old me back, not the despondent, listless, snippy friend that was in a lot of pain, an emotional wreck, and exhausted. My best friend is one of those people that is always on the go so it's hard to keep up with her and still have some energy left! I do my best to keep up with her, but sometimes my body just says, "No, nope; not gonna happen!" and I have to end my day with her early which none of us like to do because we want to hang out with each other despite the fact that I have not been the best company lately. Oh well. The sheer fact that she still stuck by me at all, albeit a little peeved, is saying a lot. She just doesn't give up on me. I don't know what goes on inside her mind. She may have secretly given up on me and just doesn't let it show. I don't know, so I'm not going to dwell on it. I'm still so sorry that you lost all your hard work! That's an awful feeling! *Hugs* Hopefully, this time things will be different and you'll have better luck!
    @dreamerz: Hi there, my friend! Good to see you're back! Yeah, I was having a lot of problems both physically and emotionally/mentally every single day until I got my transfusion, and now I'm bubbly, happy, and back to my random self. It makes it a lot easier on both my friends and on my parents! And that job of yours sounds horrible! I can't believe the way they're treated you! There should be laws against some of the things they're doing! :evil: *HUGS!!* I'll be praying for you and for your work days to get a bit easier for you! Keep hangin' in there; you're one tough lady!
  • winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    edited November 2013
    good morning everyone! i manage to fix my game problem late last night.
    chapter 5
    chapter 6
    and i got two new updates. chapter 7 and onward start the risquecy part and i changed my risky percentage fromm 33% to 50% like nay
  • mightykitty2mightykitty2 Posts: 156 New Member
    edited November 2013
    Prologue and chapter one are out in my 100 Baby Challenge, check it out :)

http://onehundredholm.blogspot.ca/
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited November 2013
    @dreamerz: Hi there, my friend! Good to see you're back! Yeah, I was having a lot of problems both physically and emotionally/mentally every single day until I got my transfusion, and now I'm bubbly, happy, and back to my random self. It makes it a lot easier on both my friends and on my parents! And that job of yours sounds horrible! I can't believe the way they're treated you! There should be laws against some of the things they're doing! :evil: *HUGS!!* I'll be praying for you and for your work days to get a bit easier for you! Keep hangin' in there; you're one tough lady!

It's good to be back, hopefully it'll stick this time, I hate constantly disappearing for weeks at a time. I'm glad you're feeling so much better now, hopefully it lasts for a very very long time. Yeah, I'm pretty sure there are laws on some of it (I haven't even mentioned half of it :roll: ). I know for sure there is one about how long they can give me full time hours before it becomes implied that I am full time and therefore they have to actually make me full time, I just don't know how long that is, but I'm pretty sure since it's basically been since last November that I would qualify for that. Not worth fighting because I hope to drop to part time in the new year until I find something else (because I hope to take a course or 2 in the new year to help get into interior design, or I might study photography and try to make money off of that while I sort out the whole mess of getting into interior design), so it's no point in fighting it so they make me full time for like a month. I just care that I've been ripped off of benefits for a year (with the crappy pay I get I certainly could use them). Never thought about it until another co-worker (also unhappy with her job, like that's a surprise) pointed it out, perhaps I would have fought it if I'd realized sooner. I just can't be bothered to fight over any of it right now, because they'll manipulate it and take advantage of however they can make me miserable within the law... they're obviously not pleasant people so they'll have no problem doing so. Attacking my personal life no matter what the law says is just so unbelievably wrong, especially without actually knowing anything about my past and why I am who I am now. I didn't really need anything else to confirm that I need to leave, but that still was just major proof that I made the right choice. Thanks, I'm determined to not let them win (well, I guess they kind of will when I leave, 'cause I think they're trying to force me out, but since I'll be doing something good for myself I'll win more. I'm also convinced that they'll be in big trouble when I go, so eventually they'll actually lose in the end)... they don't know who they're messing with, I've overcome bigger challenges in my life than this and that's what I'm using to get me through is that I really have dealt with worse so I can deal with this too (maybe not easily, but it can be done).
  • AmandralynnAmandralynn Posts: 565 Member
    edited November 2013
    Hey everyone :)

@Mightykitty: Hello!! I'll check out your story soon, i'm still catching up :D

@Winterbaby: Glad your game issues are fixed. I know how frusterating this game can be. Ugh.

@Faye: Good I'm glad you are back to normal. :) I bet its nice for your friend to have the real you back :)

@TadOlson: Hello there!

@Cmbaker: Thanks dear! Gonna check out your story here in a bit :)

@Dreamerz: Awww your post made me sad about your work, I know exactly how you feel. My work takes advantage of me as well, which is why i work so many 16 hour shifts. People call in SO much and just assume that i'll stay. Most of them don't do their job properly, and leave me to pick up the slack. I try like you to stay positive at work, but some days my anger starts to show, i hate being taken advantage. And yes, I agree, if you are pulling full time hours you should be getting the benefits. Put your foot down, or report them or something. I hope things get better for you soon. :)
    drakefamilynewsig.png
  • sammymcgoffsammymcgoff Posts: 1,358 New Member
    edited November 2013
    This is Tempah Rascal, I've probably posted her before, but I've let her have kids with 2 men in Dragon Valley.

Screenshot-216_zpse1d36f7e.jpg

And here's her twin daughters with Seamus O'Connell.

This is Carissa Rascal.

Screenshot-32_zpsa9a4a67d.jpg

And her twin sister Shasta. She's the only one who got that nose

Screenshot-34_zps68830a53.jpg

Here's her son with Aaron Finnegan, his name is Derrick.

Screenshot-36_zps5a6116c5.jpg

I've let Tempah have kids in the past, but they've never come out this good!

I know it's been ages, but I've been busy with college and everything.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,749 Member
    edited November 2013
    What could I use instead for the "Pea" in this particular generation (which is Princess and the Pea?).
    6adMCGP.gif
  • CorgiCrazyCorgiCrazy Posts: 277 Member
    edited November 2013
    Hey everyone! I haven't been on the forums for a while, so I'm trying to get all caught up now. So today my uncle was having a family get together thing where we would all have breakfast together, and you were supposed to wear pajamas. So we showed up at his house in our pajamas and everything and then he tells us its tomorrow! So that was pretty embarrassing :oops: Oh! The other day, I went out to visit my mom's friend and her horse, and it was great! Her horse listens sooo well, I'm excited to try some of the stuff she does on my own horse. I also sat a lope for the first time! And yeah, it was a lot of fun and just aoeliwgkjsohappy :lol:

@LateKnightSimmer- Hey there! Your stories seem really interesting, I'll have to check them out once I get all caught up in everything :wink:

@dreamerz13- That's too bad about your job, I'm sorry! Interior design and photography sound like fun though :)

@MadamLee- Do you mean a name? Or just a word?
    edited November 2013
    @amanda if i didn't love my game so much i wuld have quit playing it :roll:
  • Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    edited November 2013
    Well if anyone is interested or following my story lol, I have updated the gagne family today. Here is the link http://gagne1.weebly.com. Hulin's will be updated by Monday night. Thanks to any who are following and a reminder that anyone who follows me and comments will have the favor returned.
    edited November 2013
    @dreamerz: If you are planning on leaving, then you're definitely making the best, and healthiest decision you could make. The people you're working for sound like monsters and I hope that someday, someone will find a way to throw that company under the bus with a nasty lawsuit that leaves that company reeling, or gets them shut down altogether for breaking the law and for the cruel treatment they're showing to their employees. Oh, GRR! Those kinds of people just make me so MAD! What gives THEM the right to treat their employees like that?! Ooh, I just want to kick them over and over and enlist the help of my best friend Jess who knows hundreds of ways of making a person, or people, feel some serious pain! My friend's really sadistic, but as long as you don't mess with her, her family, her boyfriend, or her best friends, then she won't slaughter you lol. I've read some of the stories she's written in the past and the list of tortures that she forces the enemy to go through are enough to make your eyes bulge out of their sockets lol! My friend's just a little bit crazy, plus she has a nasty temper, but she's loyal to a fault. That's one of the many reasons why I love her so much; I always know that she has my back.
    @Amandra: Yes, I've noticed that my best friend is amazingly happy again now that she and I can actually spend time with each other longer than ten minutes and be able to walk around malls and be able to go to the movies, all without me wanting to pass out from the fact that I'm severely anemic! It feels so plain amazing to feel like my old, random self again. Those days of me laying in my bed for almost every single minute of the day for practically 24 hours straight and sobbing until my head hurt and my eyes were red are now over. I am NOT going to go back to wallowing in self-pity and making other people's lives miserable. That was so unfair of me to do to my friends and I just hope they understand that I wasn't acting that way because I wanted to, that I wasn't stopping hanging out with them because I didn't want to hang out with them but because I just simply didn't feel well at all. My best friend Andrea didn't really seem to understand what I was feeling and that kind of caused a strain between us until I got this transfusion, but I am now feeling better than ever and am feeling almost jubilant with this brilliant feeling of health, strength, and energy! It's amazing what two units of someone else's blood can do to another person's health! It was getting so ridiculous after a while with me lounging around in my bed, sobbing and moping and saying, "Oh, woe is me, I'm so pathetic, no one wants me, no one cares about me, I'm just a burden". I'm not going to do that anymore. I've got to learn to grow up and have to learn that sometimes, even when I don't feel well, I need to gather up what strength I have left to at least put a smile on my face so my friends aren't just seeing nothing but despondency and despair in my eyes.

Well, anyways, today was a great day! My best friend and I went up to the city and we went to one of our favorite pizza restaurants and then we went over to one of our favorite bookstores, Half Price Books where I bought two new mythology books, one on Oriental mythology (I'm flipping through it right now and I'm kind of having the regrets because it's like a very boring read of facts and no stories of the actual mythology or even listing any of the gods and goddeses!) and then another on Celtic mythology and that book is amazing. It has lists upon lists of gods and goddesses of the Celtic religion and I am going to try to start naming some of my Simmies Celtic names again now that I have an even bigger variety to choose from! The only part I don't like about that book is that it doesn't give the pronunciation of their names. In the front of the book there is a little glossary if you can call that of the different vowels and consonants and how they are pronounced when put together to make up a name. It does make reading these names a bit easier, so I hope to have more Celtic Simmies on the way here really soon! I don't have all the updates I want to share quite yet because Kumarbi is still a Child, but his eldest sister Sharruma aged up to be a drop dead gorgeous Teen while the middle child, Kumarbi's other older sister Sifiotli kind of aged up into an ugly duckling. She kind of has a pretty face, but she doesn't have a very good body at all. It kind of looks like she let herself go a long time ago and just doesn't appeal to me at all. So, it's down to Sharruma and Kumarbi. If Kumarbi also ages up into an "ugly duckling" then I will have no qualms about naming Sharruma my heiress. Secretly, I'm still rooting for Sharruma because she's just so beautiful and sweet, and she's Eddie's favorite. Eddie the Plumbot is still around, being the perfect RoboNanny and being a general sweetheart period. He's just the sweetest creation ever and he is NEVER going to be sold. He could probably be worth lots of Simoleans by now what with all the upgrades that Teshub hooked Eddie up with, but Eddie has just snagged my heart and is clutching onto it tightly, so he's definitely not going anywhere except staying home with the family that he was created to serve and to love!
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited November 2013
    @everyone:I have a new chapter for Berry Shore out :mrgreen:.
    2.4:Sparks
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited November 2013
    I've got updates on both stories I'm working with and I have tested to see if I took care of the glitching I had in a game from the patch.I 'll have to take time out from my stories to test things properly to be sure it was a glitch with some saves.I'm starting to miss the Mods being there.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited November 2013
    @everyone: I just wanted to share this before heading to bed :mrgreen:

I was working on this house for a contest (finished now) and since I had Rainbowcy on my mind I created these sims to live in it, funny thing is they were created to go with the theme of the house which is Candy Canes :lol: and in the new town their actually the Sky's neighbor's :D.

Mint Household w/house
    2w3orpx.jpg

If you want to see pics of the house you can go Here, it's my thread were I post pics and links to any houses I create there's three houses two of which were for a contest, and one family :mrgreen:. I'll probably add in some of the houses I created for the town cause a couple of them are really cute.
  • BeachyPeasySandyBeachyPeasySandy Posts: 490 Member
    edited November 2013
    Good Sunday Morning Everyone (at least it's barely still morning where I am)!

I've been simming away the last couple days trying to get some chapters for Jeff's story done and I'm finally able to post some! Kind of excited about them since Jeff ages up to young adult in the last one (Which I've been waiting to do since I started the story). Sometimes it's a bad thing to take a peak at what your sims are going to look like when they're older. Makes you want to hurry to get to that age, which was the case with Jeff.

Anyway, on with replies:

@Amandralynn - Hey there! Thank you so much for the comments you left on Bridge's story! Glad you're back! How are you doing? I hope your work hours get straightened out soon! I'm so sorry about your game. I have started backing up my backups and then backing those up. Can't wait to read your new story!

@Seera - Hi! Hope you're well!

@TadOlson - Glad you got your game working again! Too many gaming issues going on with those of us in this thread. I hope everyone's games stop having problems.

@LateKnightSimmer - Hello! (I say in my fake British accent) Thanks for the comments on Bridge's story! I'm glad you're continuing your story with Patrick. I hope you'll check out the new Jeff chapters. He's looking particularly well in them... :D

@Julie - Hi there! Hope everything is good with you. I am sooooo behind in your story. after I catch up with mine I'm on a mission to get caught up with reading others.

@dreamerz - I'm so sorry you're having issues at work. That's really hard working somewhere you really don't want to be but you have to because of your needs. I hope it gets sorted out soon and that something will change to make it a more positive environment for you and everyone.

@winterbaby - That's what happened in my game. I started by checking all CC since I had recently downloaded some and updated my Mods. Don't know if you use either. Even after all of that, once the games did load, they were very choppy. I uninstalled and reinstalled all the games and it worked. Don't know if that helps you. I hope you find a solution though.

@MadameLee - Hey there! Hmmmm...are you looking for something that's comparable in size? Like pebble maybe?

@CorgiCrazy - Hi there!

@cmbaker - Hi! Your house and family are cute! I really like the picture of the mom and toddler in front of the Christmas tree!

So here are the new Jeff chapters:

Chapter Eight: Open Your Eyes
    Chapter Nine: Rumors
    Chapter Ten - Part One: Almost
    Chapter Ten - Part Two: A Lapse In Judgment
    Chapter Eleven: Take Full Responsibility - Part One
    Chapter Eleven: Take Full Responsibility - Part Two
    edited November 2013
    @sandy the problem definitely got fixed. uninstalling and reinstalling into the future fixed the freezed loading screen. i also had problem in game. my sim game would freeze for ten to fifteen seconds, play for ten seconds and freeze for another ten to fifteen seconds. removing a mod i rarely use for story purpose fixed that problem to.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • itsjulieitsjulie Posts: 2,890 Member
    edited November 2013
    I have another chapter for Ugly Wishes

Chapter 14

Screenshot-9-2.jpg"width=600"
    tcbforum.gif

100 Little Weeds - 100 baby challenge

• AmandralynnAmandralynn Posts: 565 Member
    edited November 2013
    Hey everyone. I have the next 3 days off. I am so excited!!!

@Sammy: That is one interesting nose!

@MadameLee: Hmm...I might have to think on that for awhile. :)

@CorgiCrazy: Horses are awesome! Awww that must have been so embarrassing, showing up in your pajama's when nobody else was. At least you were comfy though!

@Winterbaby: Same here. Sometimes this game makes me want to push my computer in front of a train. LOL

@Colorist: Hello! I'll definitely check out your story. Just so behind on my list of stories to read and catch up with, but yours is on the list. Hopefully I can do some massive reading the next couple days :) I try to read one story in completion at a time, otherwise I just get so confused. LOL

@Faye: I'm so happy you had an awesome day. You definitely deserved it. :)

@Cmbaker: Your new story looks awesome, I can't wait to start reading it :) That Christmas picture looks adorable!

@TadOlson: I hope your game doesn't glitch!

@Sandy: Thanks dear! I'm doing good. Happy to be back into the swing of things. I'm still annoyed about my last stories, but I'm happy my game is working and my new story is fun, so its all good. And your very welcome about the comments. I truly enjoy your story and am having fun reading. I actually have your story up in another tab. :) And yes, back ups are important. :)

@Julie: Hello!! /Waves :D

To everyone I may have missed. I hope everyone is doing great, and hope you all had a great weekend. :)
    drakefamilynewsig.png
    edited November 2013
    @amanda my game is on the train tracks. the object not supported or method easy slider popped up again and once more my game is acting wonky. so i post the problem in techical issues forum. a person there says it sounds like i have an out dated slider that needs to be removed. the only sliders i had was the one dealing with the n.ip.p.l.e.s and the p.e.n.i.s. so i deleted those. i hope this works. cuz i'm losing my patience with my game.
    edited November 2013
    @Amandra: Hey, I'm glad that you are able to have three days off of work! Now you'll have plenty of time to relax and just take care of yourself without the stress of work weighing you down! Hope you can get lots of Sim time in! And I'm also glad that I'm still doing so well! It's made my life so much easier now that I can actually go up and down stairs without being so winded that I feel like my windpipe is being squeezed shut. I hate anemia so, so much. I've been battling it off and on ever since I first got sick at age eleven, but just because I'm accustomed to being anemic and know the symptoms and the other negative things that come along with it, it doesn't mean that I like experiencing it! If it was up to me, I would do everything in my power to make sure I never got anemia ever again! Now, all I can do is hope and pray that this most recent blood transfusion sticks and that my hemoglobin will finally stop dropping and will stay at a normal, safe level! That's the hard part seeing as how we have no clue as to what's causing the anemia or when it will finally stop, and what the consequences will be with all these blood transfusions in the long run. I'm not going to dwell on that right now, though. I'm just going to enjoy the fact that I can hang out with my best friends and hang out with my parents and just enjoy life all over again! I'm no longer bedridden 24/7 and I have so much energy that I'm finding it difficult to fall asleep at night because my body's not ready to go to bed even when my mind is ha ha!

Well, I finally got off my lazy butt and finished the update pictures. I've uploaded them to Photobucket and I'm just about ready to share them here in a couple of seconds. So, without further ado, here are the latest pictures from the lives of the Dalziel's!

Here's my darling Eddie hugging littke Kumarbi: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/EddieHugsKumarbi_zpseb2122ea.jpg

Kumarbi and Sifiotli play Rock Paper Scissors: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/KumarbiandSifiotliPlayTogether_zps4795e708.jpg

Teshub finishes his second creation ever, a new Plumbot that only got him a little over 1,000 Simoleans when he sold her: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/TeshubsSecondCreation_zpsa0196c82.jpg

Here is my heiress, Sharruma, as a Teen: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/TeenSharruma_zpsa2b4ada3.jpg

As the moon surrenders to the weight of the sun, daylight falls upon the sunny shores of Isla Paradiso: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/TheMoonSlipsBeneathTheWaterAsTheSunAwakens_zps897fbdb2.jpg

There was still a little bit of time before the kids had to be at school so Kumarbi and Sifiotli played on the see-saw since both of them needed to increase their Fun mood bar: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/KumarbiPlaysOnTheSeeSawWithSifiotli_zps5165e8f5.jpg

Eddie drives all the maids nuts with his constant chatter and him constantly being in the way. All Eddie wants to do is help out! http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/EddieDrivesTheMaidNuts_zps094aa919.jpg

Teshub hugs his youngest daughter, Sifiotli: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/TeshubHugsSifiotliGoodnight_zpseb737fe2.jpg

While the children were away at school, Teshub and Hepit got to enjoy some quiet time with each other. Here is Hepit hugging Teshub happily: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/TeshubHugsHepit_zps4e918b04.jpg

To continue with her hugging session, Hepit leaped into Teshub's arms: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/HepitLeapsIntoTeshubsArmsHappily_zps134e68e9.jpg

Sharruma gives Eddie a high five: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/SharrumaGivesAHighFiveToEddie_zps69b775fe.jpg

Hepit hugs Sifiotli: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/HepitHugsSifiotli_zps68b20ba6.jpg

Here is Sifioli as a Teen: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/TeenSifiotli_zps65aa350f.jpg

Ever the artistic one, Sharruma began her work on her very first painting: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/SharrumaWorksOnHerFirstArtisticCreation_zps138cea69.jpg

Kumarbi presides over his royal court: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/KumarbiPresidesOverHisRoyalCourt_zpsfe5b2991.jpg

Hepit shows Eddie a funny video online and he seems to enjoy it because he gave an adorable robotic laugh after the video was finished: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/HepitShowsEddieAFunnyVideo_zps15335af8.jpg

Teshub's third Plumbot that he created, who also fetched a mere 1,000 Simoleans, give or take some extra change: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/TeshubsThirdCreation_zps92988105.jpg

Here is Kumarbi as a Teen: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/TeenKumarbi_zpsa7a5b324.jpg

Hepit pretends to be Scarlett O' Hara: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/GoneWithTheWind_zps6c2b941f.jpg

Hepit wanted to sign Kumarbi up for an after school club; to be more specific, she signed him up for Study Club. Here she is using her Windcarver to ride to the school: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/HepitUsesHerWindcarver_zpsed211a01.jpg

Teshub and Hepit share another passionate kiss at the top of the second floor spiral stair case: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/TeshubandHepitKissInTheHallway_zpsfcff79f2.jpg

Well, that's all I have for now. Not sure if I'll be back with any more updates tonight, but since I have nothing going on next week, I'll be able to present a lot more updates without doctor appointments interfering! I'm so happy! *Does a happy, caffeine-infused dance*
  • RebornMonsterRebornMonster Posts: 552 Member
    edited November 2013
    Had a couple hours to myself tonight and decided I should stop by. I miss you guys so much, and I do plan on coming back some day and getting caught up on stories and what's going on in everyone's lives!!

I'm so glad to see you came back Amandralynn, I was missing you and your beautiful stories when you left. I also hope to get to know all the faces/users I don't recognize.

November's a tough month for me. 6 birthdays(including mine), my anniversary(9 years WHOOT! last year we were officially dating 1/3 of my lifetime so far. lol), "NaNoWriMo", Thanksgiving, Black Friday hell at work, and of course winter is fully here now. In Minnesota that means it's been about 20* all week. T,T

As always, I'm attempting National Novel writing month ("NaNoWriMo"). Technically I'm probably going to be at 1/3 the word count you're supposed to do by the end of the month - but it's the furthest I've gotten and I like the story I'm working on so meh. Besides, I'm also working a second job again, and I sold my car so I've been riding the bus back and forth to work (a two hour commute each way... at least I get to sleep instead of driving it -,-).

Things had gotten so bad between me and my *** of a boss that I was worried that he was going to fire me, so I went and got a second job to have backup for if it happens... and then he went and decided he's going to move back to California. So - now I promised this other job 6 months (and while I asked for 20hours they're giving me closer to 30) and my primary job - the one that I adore and am excited for again because I have my old FANTASTIC boss back - is giving me 40 again (instead of the 30 it was) and are saying they'd like to offer me overtime... Which, would be a killing at the new rate they're giving me....

I think I may just give up sleeping. :sigh:

Anywho - enough with my excuses.
    What's important is I love you guys, keep doing what you're doing - CAUSE YOU'RE AWESOME!!! and I totally can't wait to visit more often again! Please still be here when I stop being crazy (or figure out how to not need to sleep).
    Gen1Banner.png
  • liliesinbloomliliesinbloom Posts: 18
    edited November 2013
    Hi everyone!

I just started a new legacy based on the Fairytale Legacy Challenge rules/concept. I hope you check it out. :)

http://liliesinbloom22.wordpress.com/
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited November 2013
    Well, I didn't finish my update this weekend like I hoped, but it should hopefully be done tomorrow night. I'm hoping to get the writing finished off before bed so I only have screenshots to do. I built what I needed to (Not worth the effort, I shoulda gone without screenshots. LOL :lol: ), and I got some writing done so at least I made progress. I wanted to finish tonight but my dad was being so loud and irritating and I couldn't focus and there is no quiet spot in this place, it's not big enough to get far enough from the noise :x . Friday night I just fell asleep at the computer :shock: I don't even understand how I managed that. Yesterday I spent most of my day trying to get my game to play nice and then trying to get some CC that I needed to play nice, and then trying to get my game to play nice again... I really need a new save but I'm trying to push it to a certain point that will hopefully only be a few chapters away (but at the rate I'm going that's probably still like, a year :x). Oh well, it'll get done. Tomorrow I will not sleep until it is done...unless I fall asleep at the computer again :lol:... I will just drink a lot of coffee so I don't. :lol:

Anyway,

liliesinbloom- Hello! Welcome! :mrgreen:

rebornmonster- Hello! :mrgreen: Good to see you pop in. That is a lot of hours :shock: , glad you have the boss you like again though. :mrgreen:

Faye- Lovely sims, Teshub and Hepit make a cute couple. Glad you're still feeling so great, that's wonderful, hopefully it stays like that. Yeah, I hate people like the ones I work for too, and somebody may just find a way to throw them under the bus in a couple months or so... that somebody being me, I'm not opposed to it, I just want to be away from the bus so I don't get dragged under too. When I'm feeling less crappy I want to start researching and gathering info and making sure of what is and is not acceptable within the law for what they are doing to me.

amandralynn- Yeah, that's pretty much how it is for me :x . It's always me they try to get to stay, because I apparently have no need or desire to have a life outside of work. One of the few times I say no and the launch into a personal attack. :roll: I will likely report them eventually, just as I said to faye, I want to be clear of the bus when I throw them under it so the don't drag me under too. I see what they're doing to another girl who's tried to stand up to them, and they are manipulating employment standards and she's suffering... pretty sure they're trying to force her out. I'm taking advantage of my hours right now too, I need fulltime hours to save up for school and make it through the birthday/christmas season (half of my friends and family decided to be born between mid-november and early January :x ... though so did I :lol: Such an expensive time of year). So I don't really want to mess it up right now, I just know they'll cut my hours if I start fighting them and ticking them off. :x Though if I can find the anonymous whistleblower number I might use that (the info disappeared when our last horrible manager came... I had a picture of the sign in my phone because I knew that was coming, I just don't know if it's the phone I can access it from or the one that's completely dead and I've been to lazy to even find either one)

sandybeachgirl- Thanks, I don't think anything will change for me there, unless something drastic changes in the company (but I don't see that happening), but I'll find something better.

CorgiCrazy-
    Thanks. Interior design and photography are my passions in life, so they're definitely a lot of fun to me, trying to study interior design is making me nuts, but whatever I'll be worth it. :lol:

sammymcgoff- Your pictures are cut off, so unfortunately I can't really see your sims. Could you resize them, or post some smaller ones?

madamelee
    - hmmm, interesting question. Unfortunately I have no ideas, but are there any you've come up with at all, or are you just equally stumped? Is there something you'd like it to be a long the lines of, like a vegetable besides a pea? or something else?

winterbaby, tadolson, colorist, cmbaker- Hello! :mrgreen: How are you?

Okay it feels really great that it hasn't been 2 weeks or more since I was on last and I could actually go back to where I was. :lol::mrgreen: Now Imma go try and squeeze in some writing time. I should be sleeping, I have to deal with stupid work tomorrow, but I'm not sleepy and I still have coconut nutella hot chocolate to relax with... I think that wins over sleep (of course, the sugar might be why I'm not sleepy along with the fact that I slept until noon :lol: )
    edited November 2013
    @dreamerz: Yes, I do agree that Teshub and Hepit make such a cute couple! Their relationship bar is always full no matter how long they go without any true romantic interactions. And it helps that they're such great parents! They take parenthood very seriously, and I approve of this lol because I've had some baaaaddd parents in previous generations that didn't deserve the title of "parent"! And I hope that once you do gather all your resources and begin to look into what is acceptable or unacceptable that you'll be able to shove it in your employers' faces and say, "See? You have no right to treat me this way!" *Sigh* If only life were that easy, right? I would love to have solved all my problems like that in the past, but of course since I never want to make waves in a situation and I find it difficult to voice my opinions due to the fact that I am so completely socially awkward, I don't think I would have the guts to do that. It's a shame that you can't actually do that without getting in big trouble. Some people (Not you, my friend, but your employers) need to learn how to grow up and treat people better because these people that they are mistreating are the key to the employers having food on the table at night and being able to rake in the money while everyone else gets nothing. It should be morally, and also totally illegal for you to be treated in the manner that you have been! *Hugs* You're a strong woman, so I'm sure you'll figure out something. I'll be praying for you! :)

Quick Sim note: Sharruma is close to aging up into a YA and she is my heiress, so expect to see some new faces soon!