Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

thesims.2com

Just curious is there anyone else who is still ****** that thesims2.com closed?

Comments

• MinDtriKzMinDtriKz Posts: 5,441 Member
    edited November 2013
    Oh yeah, I'm so bummed a video game released almost a decade ago doesn't have an active website.

So bummed. :lol:
  • ZhalkZhalk Posts: 310 New Member
    edited November 2013
    This one still has a website

http://www.unrealtournament.com/
  • Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    edited November 2013
    I'm not still angry that a site EA could barely keep up was taken down. Gives them more time and money to FIX The Sims 3. Not that they do a good job with that, but it's still a waste of resources given the site had become pretty deserted towards the end.

MTS has the patches so it's not the end of the world in that respect either.
  • ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited November 2013
    Maybe a little but not really. I wanted to dl my stories from there but I was too late.

My consolation prize is that I still get to play TS2 and can get the patches at MTS.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • FuzzySlipers45FuzzySlipers45 Posts: 1,343 Member
    edited November 2013
    If the website was required to play the game itself, yes. But it's not, so I don't mind. Same thing will probably happen to this site.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    edited November 2013
    Hi :D

I'm not really mad about it but I do miss all the stories I planned to read but didn't have time... the downloads I forgot to save and had to go* hunting. :lol:

I liked visiting that old site... the first forum I ever joined and actually participated in. :XD:
  • AtomicSimmerAtomicSimmer Posts: 1,133 Member
    edited November 2013
    The Sims 2 had a good website and was a great game but as with all things as they get outdated they close down and people move on Im sure sims 3 will follow in the same path in a few years.
    ATOMICSIMMER
    Sims Fanboy
    Play with Life