Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What would the Sims world look like?

So this is really random. But i was curious what people would think the Sims world would look like. Including all of the store towns and ep towns. If you wanna draw what you think it would look like then cool. But whatever you think of would be awesome. Bye guys :wink:

Comments

• ZhalkZhalk Posts: 310 New Member
    edited November 2013
    I don't quite understand the question but in my world there is only one family with a secret to keep safe ( Unless they're Fae ).

I think in everyone's world's it is different, for instance currently only one person in my town is a special sim, her name is Naomi and is a Vampyr, everyone one else is a normal human.

I find it alot of fun to be the odd one out in the town and try to make friends while concealing my identity
  • bwahbubblesbwahbubbles Posts: 10
    edited November 2013
    what i mean is like if you were to take all the different towns you buy in the sims store and all the towns from the different expansions, what would the entire sims world look like. where the towns from world adventures were in our china, egypt and france. its kinda silly and sorry for the confusion :?