Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA Guru's Webmaster, Attention.

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited September 2013
    Hi :)

I'm leaving a message on SimGuruHydra and SimGuruRusski's pages. I've seen them help out a lot on the forums. I don't know if they're at work yet or not but... well, maybe you can leave a message too, if you haven't.

• jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited September 2013
    jcp011c2 wrote:
    Games. :roll:
    Believe me, if I were sending messages with discriminatory messages, you would be No.1 on my list.

You DO have a point there. :lol:
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited September 2013
    Trolls will survive as long as people keep feeding them. Which is exactly what you are all doing here :wink:
    I'm a bit sad by the way he/she spent actually money on this? It's so much easier to be nice to people with that money, SimudaTriangle.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Cali_Pier92Cali_Pier92 Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited September 2013
    -
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited September 2013
    I actually sent you a badge.

1zozua1.png

And I got past the censor by leaving a space between each letter.

No, you didn't send a gift, when I clicked on the gift box up at the top next to my Simpoints etc. the only thing there was a very nasty, vulgar word. There was no gift...at all. It closed and there was nothing but your nasty name calling.

And if you are going to call 'me' that you can keep your gift.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited September 2013
    no what im saying is don't even report it. its really not worth reporting and getting in an upset for. when you report someone or something you really are just being the little goodie two shoes girl in 1st grade who tattle tales on everything.

The only time I would report something would be if it was a threat. Swearing is not as big of a deal neither is suggestive language.

Just if you see the simmers name ignore the post. Easy as that. You all are making this out to be so much bigger than it is, really.

don't let mean things get to you, it just lets the mean person win.

Look I will not be called vulgar names by a jerk, and yes I will report when people call me or post to me vulgar words. I do have some dignity and self respect and homie don't play that ,and too old to let a twirp get away with sending name calling as gifts. It's not cute, it's not funny and it is very insulting. Some of us have some dignity enough to get mad about it, and yes, I am mad. Swearing is a big deal..his/her mouth may lay in gutter, but not mine and my self respect will not just let sleeping dogs lay/lie...Sorry, but if the whole world just 'accepted' anything and everything as a joke or as 'proper' this would be a horrible place. Some of us are 'goodie two shoes' and yes, I am offened to the max.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • artlove1artlove1 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited September 2013
    Whoever is doing this need to stop...

Its vulgar and harassment...

I was quite offended... now debating on deleting my page...

If they can get around this... then honestly...
  • StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    edited September 2013
    Man, I was nice to SimudaTriangle, (King, Innuendo, Cali).... No more. :x It's on like Donkey Kong. :lol:
  • RawrGoesTheCatRawrGoesTheCat Posts: 1,947 Member
    edited September 2013
    Man, I was nice to SimudaTriangle, (King, Innuendo, Cali).... No more. :x It's on like Donkey Kong. :lol:

I love your attitude towards the whole situation. :D
    edited September 2013
    artlove1 wrote:
    Whoever is doing this need to stop...

Its vulgar and harassment...

I was quite offended... now debating on deleting my page...

If they can get around this... then honestly...

Don't delete your page- well, you can't but you can hide it. They can still get around it by gifting you even if hidden. :(

There's lots of nice and wonderful and some of us ordinary people here. We can stand together and not let it bring anyone down.

None- it's a terrible thing to let this person get to us. No one deserves this harassment. :(
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member
    edited September 2013
    Good, now his page has been flagged.
    This user is currently flagged by Customer Support.
    edited September 2013
    SimGuruHydra was in... :)
    edited September 2013
    lisasc360 wrote:

WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!

HAPPY DANCE!!
    edited September 2013
    Wonderful. Now to report Cali_Pier92. The account he hides behind. Which also has some of the same kind of stuff on his page. :mrgreen: Something has to be done about this.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member
    edited September 2013
    artlove1 wrote:
    lisasc360 wrote:

WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!

HAPPY DANCE!!

tumblr_lebnueZwJC1qaeizvo1_500.gif#snoopy%20dance%20gif
    edited September 2013
    -
    edited September 2013
    -
    edited September 2013
    Wonderful. Now to report Cali_Pier92. The account he hides behind. Which also has some of the same kind of stuff on his page. :mrgreen: Something has to be done about this.
    No need to report me, my account is already banned. Wouldn't want you to exert yourself without a reason. :-)

Have fun, you homophobic pot head.

:lol: I shall. Buh Bye Cali_Pier92!
  • ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited September 2013
    Cinebar wrote:
    I actually sent you a badge.

1zozua1.png

And I got past the censor by leaving a space between each letter.

No, you didn't send a gift, when I clicked on the gift box up at the top next to my Simpoints etc. the only thing there was a very nasty, vulgar word. There was no gift...at all. It closed and there was nothing but your nasty name calling.

And if you are going to call 'me' that you can keep your gift.

cinebar if helpful the person gifted you the palm tree badge that automatically gets added to your page when you open the note - im not sure if you can uninstall but i did gift you a new one, hopefully it will replace the trees
    edited September 2013
    artlove1 wrote:
    WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!

HAPPY DANCE!!
    Keep on dancing, you homophobic religious nut job. :-)

Pardon me?

Keep my RELIGION out of this! You're just a BULLY!! I'm sure thats how you were in school to to people like me, who are Religious and against your... lifestyle...

Just stop... You honestly are over the edge. For real.
  • kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    edited September 2013
    Well thanks for the gift Cali! I wasn't really offended by the message "C U Next Tuesday" (clean version) as I'm a guy.

I reported him anyway, so hopefully he'll be banned for good but I'm sure he has other usernames written down for him to use. He must be really dedicated to trolling, I mean spending money on the same base game over and over just to troll is dedication.

Lol it's his simpoints. If he wants to waste them by giving them to us as well as calling is names let him. As long as he gets banned for good I don't care.
    edited September 2013
    -
  • AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited September 2013
    Well that was a good laugh getting that in message.

It's also funny how much money they spent themselves to send such ignorant words.

edited September 2013
    jcp011c2 wrote:
    He's been around for a while, under other names. Cali_pier92, LetterM(and some others numbers/letters jumbled under that), Insidious or something of that nature (wasn't around for those bleak times.) He's admitted at one time or another to being those names - not necessarily admitted under this name but Cali did say he had another screen name - which was this one.
    Um no, I have to correct you on this. Yes I've had a thousand aliases, yes I've made drama before, but no I am not SimudeTriangle. I said I was as a joke, like when Kirby said I was the girl with the Nicki Minaj siggy, when 🐸🐸🐸🐸 said it was actually him. I may have exhibited unsavoury behaviour in the past but even Innuendo has a limit. :wink: Besides, I wouldn't waste my SimPoints on gifting these people.

Actually that's a lie. I never accused of being that person. So you have the wrong person. Also, I've already proved I wasn't that person so I don't know why you keep bringing it up lol
    edited September 2013
    AznSensei wrote:
    Well that was a good laugh getting that in message.

It's also funny how much money they spent themselves to send such ignorant words.

Lol yeah I find that too. Dedicated troll :lol:
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top