Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Appaloosa HELP!!!

I don't know if this would be considered as a technical issue but let me explain what happens and you decide. I have a family in appaloosa plains who have four different horses (two-thoroughbreds&🐸🐸🐸🐸 vanners) they'd recently had two twin girls who are still at baby stage. Now with the issue i'm having is that my families house which i downloaded off a website, is on the 64x64 lot and the horses(all four of them) get stuck into the ground and not being able to get out for some strange reason. Not all at the same time but various times during the day. And it's only them, my cats/dogs in my other families in other towns have no issues it's just the horses. So i don't know what i can do about this but tonight alone i had to split up the household at least 5 times just to un-stick the horses. It's getting annoying as i can't enjoy my gameplay.

Seasons03

Comments

• DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    edited April 2013
    did you try resetsim on the horses? Have you tried moving the lot to the bin and back again?
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.
  • CatLandCatLand Posts: 760 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Hi,

This isn't a long-term solution but instead of splitting up the family to unstick the horses have you tried enabling cheats (Press SHIFT+CONTROL+SPACE+C simultaneously to bring up a bar at the top, and type in "testingcheatsenabled true" without the quotation marks) then bringing up the cheat bar again and typing "ResetSim Catalina Sims" (without the quotation marks and replacing "Catalina Sims" with the name of your horse)? If that makes sense?

It's a lot quicker than splitting up the family and it should take the horse back to a spot where it's not stuck any more.

I hope that helps a bit!
  • Seasons03Seasons03 Posts: 56
    edited April 2013
    I have tken the family and the house off the lot and deleting the house than placing them back again and i've even tried just removing the family ad then placing them back into the house but the same thing keeps happening...i'll try the cheats thing but i don't know if that'll work.