Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jeff and Hannah's Date Night At The Le Cinema Plumbob

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited March 2013
    The theater is pretty awesome.

You always post great pics, but still...every time I see them I think "what if the RL Hannah found out?". What would she think if she saw what you post about her? Ugh...sorry, I don't mean to be rude, it just bothers me.

If you were actually worried about not being rude, you wouldn't have said anything at all. CLP has the right to post pictures of his simself's wife, even if she is based on a real person. Unless real life Hannah knows that CLP plays The Sims 3, knows his username, AND can be bothered looking him up and going through his thousands of posts, she's not going to find out. And if she does? Well, that's between her and CLP. Maybe you should stop reading catloverplayer's posts, if they bother you so much.

Why did you feel the need to jump in when I'm sure he could defend himself if he thought she was being rude...I find it odd that people here think it's ok to be rude to people they feel are being rude...aren't you doing the same thing...just like you said she could stop reading his posts...you could have just ignored her post...I guess you can only have an opinion about someone if it fits within the "group mindset"...

CATFIIIGHT!!!!

Anyways....catloverplayer...are you planning to make hannah your baby mama any time? I think you and hannah should have lots of kids with short curly!

Do you think that it's possible to woohoo under water in Island Paradise?

At this time no I'm not. I want them to have more time for each other with IP coming out. Kids will get in the way. Maybe afterwards.

As far as woohoo in the water I doubt it but I would like an underwater kiss so sims could kiss mermaids under water.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Great pics Cat! :D

Thank you. The next pic thread I'll do on them will be for Easter. I can't wait for them to have greeting card pics made in rabbit suits.

Also I'm thinking of sending them on vacation to Monte Vista. Their rich anyway. Hannah use to be a singer and she gets money off of it.
  • Options
    acidsugar112acidsugar112 Posts: 733 Member
    edited March 2013

You always post great pics, but still...every time I see them I think "what if the RL Hannah found out?". What would she think if she saw what you post about her? Ugh...sorry, I don't mean to be rude, it just bothers me.

If you were actually worried about not being rude, you wouldn't have said anything at all. CLP has the right to post pictures of his simself's wife, even if she is based on a real person. Unless real life Hannah knows that CLP plays The Sims 3, knows his username, AND can be bothered looking him up and going through his thousands of posts, she's not going to find out. And if she does? Well, that's between her and CLP. Maybe you should stop reading catloverplayer's posts, if they bother you so much.

Why did you feel the need to jump in when I'm sure he could defend himself if he thought she was being rude...I find it odd that people here think it's ok to be rude to people they feel are being rude...aren't you doing the same thing...just like you said she could stop reading his posts...you could have just ignored her post...I guess you can only have an opinion about someone if it fits within the "group mindset"...

CATFIIIGHT!!!!

Anyways....catloverplayer...are you planning to make hannah your baby mama any time? I think you and hannah should have lots of kids with short curly!

Do you think that it's possible to woohoo under water in Island Paradise?

LOL! :D
    the_joker_illustration-t2.jpg
  • Options
    Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Cat, your pics are great! Thanks for sharing them with us! A wonderful simmer gifted the theater to me, and your pics make me even more excited to get this venue placed in my game! I love the personal touches you have made.
  • Options
    KarmaKarma Posts: 837 Member
    edited March 2013
    I've seen a lot of your posts to CLP and you seem quite malicious. And I'm sure you know why I underlined those two words.

Oh shut up! I'm not being malicious and I'm sure that if catloverplayer felt that I was..he would've said so himself! You're just trying to stir something that isn't there. I hope you are ok, but you are miserable!

What's wrong with feeling the love that catloverplayer feels for his virtual girfriend, based on a real person?

WsYdHZD.jpg

• Options
    LetterM2013LetterM2013 Posts: 1,577 New Member
    edited March 2013
    "I hope you are Ok but you are miserable." :hunf:

That makes no sense. :lol:
  • Options
    KatryaKatrya Posts: 237 Member
    edited March 2013
    Thanks for the pictures. I kinda feel like Jeff and Hannah are townies. Wouldn't it be funny if they showed up in a future town, lol.
  • Options
    Allspice1232Allspice1232 Posts: 3,234 Member
    edited March 2013

4fb1078880d13_zps3ee3d651.gif

Or maybe a friend of hers sees it and shows her.

I have mostly stopped, but it's in the title.

Hannah would probebly think it was sweet anyway but most likely she doesn't know because I don't think she plays the sims anyway.

Hannah isn't always going to be my sims wife. One day the game will kill her like it does other sims and she will die like all sims must do to keep the game from overpopulating and crashing.

It is then I'll put up a poll asking everyone who they think Jeff's next wife should be. I already have several possible candidate replacements. Three I have made in cas and 2 are townies. One of those townies is Morganda Wolffe. Yea I know her and Thornton are married but I can make Thornton cheat on her with Jamie and get caught. Morganda is attracted to my sim anyway with the attraction thing.

Really? Well...maybe she would find your unending fascination with her sweet. I don't know her.
    It isn't so much the fact that she exists in your game, you can do whatever you want in private, it's that you talk about her at length on the internet without her knowledge or consent. That's what bothers me.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    34336_s.gif
  • Options
    dylsoccer12dylsoccer12 Posts: 9,357 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Ahhh, that theater looks so nice. It's times like these I wish I had simpoints. :cry:
  • Options
    htairchix3htairchix3 Posts: 875 Member
    edited March 2013
    :lol: HI Cat! :thumbup: I love all of your pics with you and Hannah. Keep them coming dear! Don't let anyone on here upset you dear, as we all know this is just a game, and you are a dear friend and sweet person. Hugs! :wink:
  • Options
    BetacetiBetaceti Posts: 1,914 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Thanks for the wonderful pics OP. :D
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    htairchix3 wrote:
    :lol: HI Cat! :thumbup: I love all of your pics with you and Hannah. Keep them coming dear! Don't let anyone on here upset you dear, as we all know this is just a game, and you are a dear friend and sweet person. Hugs! :wink:

Don't worry I will. :D:wink:
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    htairchix3 wrote:

Couldn't you use a sim other than Hannah for your pictures? It's just...really unnerving to me to see a real person being talked about so publicly like this behind her back. I've done my best not to say anything since you said she was real, moved away and had no idea about any of this. It is a sim version of her after all and it's suppose to be all in good fun. But...it's hard to ignore that she is modeled after a person you knew and you didn't ask her if she was ok with you posting about her publicly. You know what I mean?

I'm absolutely not suggesting you stop using her in your game, that is not what I mean. You do what you want in your own game. It's just sharing pictures and talking about her simself all the time without her consent on the forums that bothers me.
    34336_s.gif
  • Options
    PlayItLoud25PlayItLoud25 Posts: 70 New Member
    edited March 2013
    htairchix3 wrote:

Couldn't you use a sim other than Hannah for your pictures? It's just...really unnerving to me to see a real person being talked about so publicly like this behind her back. I've done my best not to say anything since you said she was real, moved away and had no idea about any of this. It is a sim version of her after all and it's suppose to be all in good fun. But...it's hard to ignore that she is modeled after a person you knew and you didn't ask her if she was ok with you posting about her publicly. You know what I mean?

I'm absolutely not suggesting you stop using her in your game, that is not what I mean. You do what you want in your own game. It's just sharing pictures and talking about her simself all the time without her consent on the forums that bothers me.

Thank you. It's beyond creepy knowing this is a real person who has no idea about any of this. If someone created a virtual me to make out with and post over the internet I would be creeped out. In game, do whatever you want. In a public forum...
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Thank you. It's beyond creepy knowing this is a real person who has no idea about any of this. If someone created a virtual me to make out with and post over the internet I would be creeped out. In game, do whatever you want. In a public forum...

I would be too.
    34336_s.gif
  • Options
    KarmaKarma Posts: 837 Member
    edited March 2013
    "I hope you are Ok but you are miserable." :hunf:

That makes no sense. :lol:

I still hope you are ok and that catloverplayer and hannah can woohoo underwater in Island Paradise!
    WsYdHZD.jpg

• Options
    edited March 2013
    Play they didn't even kiss in these pics however its Hanna that often makes out with Jeff automouslybesides isn't the Sims 3. about living out your fantasies?
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited March 2013
    Cute, the theater and your sims look very elegant, makes for a perfect romantic outing.

I would love to see the theater turned into an opera, with sims dressed in Rococo style - and maybe have a masque? someone needs to set this up!! :mrgreen: I don't have either set yet
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    :D:lol: Its is for everyone to live out their fantasy! No one cares about who someone puts in their game, as long as their is no "RL Pic". No one will even know who you are talking about. I don't know what anyone on here looks like, and thats just fine by me. Keep having fun Cat, thats the way it should be. We all are here to have fun with our sims, I could care less if their sims are based on themselves, or a another person they know as long as they never post a real pic everything is fine. :wink: Hugs Cat!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    :thumbup: Great idea maria, I would love to see that too! :lol::D
  • Options
    LittlemizbooLittlemizboo Posts: 392 Member
    edited March 2013
    Wow awesome pics and awesome cinema, i would just like to say thanks for posting pics of your date night for those of us who do not have the new cinema we get to see how awesome it is and i am now going to do the saving pennies thing cus i think i need to have it hehe

your sims looked awesome, looked like a nice relaxed date night cant wait to see more of their adventures :)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    At HTair agreed. I'm responding to your last post on page 3. My phone won't let me use the quote feature.

And hugs back at you.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Has anyone thought of candyfying the theater for those of you who ha e sweet treats? I have andam thinking of making a candy themed theater.

Expect spelling and grammer issues because I'm on a touchscreen phone.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Play they didn't even kiss in these pics however its Hanna that often makes out with Jeff automouslybesides isn't the Sims 3. about living out your fantasies?

In private, yes. And I said I didn't have a problem with that. It's the public aspect of this that bothers me. She was a girl you knew, please show some respect for someone you've implied you care about and stop posting about her sim. Use a different one publicly.
    34336_s.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    That would require me to kill Hannah and find my sim another wife and I don't want to do that Allspice.