Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jeff and Hannah's Date Night At The Le Cinema Plumbob

You knew it had to be that I was going to put a picture thread up of this venue with Sim Me and his very beautiful and gorgeous wife Hannah Carter. :D

At any rate I just noticed that some of the walls are grey and that my videocard may not have finsihed rendering before I took the picture but I think thier suppose be red.

I replaced the bar upstairs with a bartista one and added a photobooth,videogames and vending machines that sell candy and sodas.

I unfortuanly didn't have no townies to visit other then my 2 sims. I plan on updating the lot and changing it to hangout so I can increase them. This was placed in Aurora Skies and Jeff and Hannah were vacationing there for Love Day. The LDay pics will be in the seasons forums later but that's why thier wearing the VDay outfits.

Hannah's formal is from the sweet treats sp.

Screenshot-2021.jpg

Screenshot-2024.jpg

Screenshot-2025.jpg

Screenshot-2027.jpg

Screenshot-2028.jpg

Screenshot-2033.jpg

Screenshot-2034.jpg

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited March 2013
    The bartista bar upstairs
    Screenshot-2035.jpg

Screenshot-2037.jpg

Balcony level view. This is were Jeff and Hannah ate.
    Screenshot-2038.jpg

Picture taking time
    Screenshot-2044.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Hannah gets a soda
    Screenshot-2039.jpg

Screenshot-2040.jpg

Screenshot-2042.jpg

Screenshot-2043.jpg

Screenshot-2041.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    edited March 2013
    Your sims looks so perfect in those clothes at the theatre.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Icy_Lava wrote:
    Your sims looks so perfect in those clothes at the theatre.

Thank you. I would have used the new clothes that came with this set but they were celebrating Love Day also known as Valentines Day.

That completes these. Later I'll have the Love Day Celbration Pics in the Seasons Forum.
  • Options
    wickichickwickichick Posts: 11,130 Member
    edited March 2013
    CLP: great pics like always, hope you are enjoying the new venue, I agree those outfits were perfect and Hannah's cute bow shoes went so well with the RR gown.
  • Options
    Allspice1232Allspice1232 Posts: 3,234 Member
    edited March 2013
    The theater is pretty awesome.

You always post great pics, but still...every time I see them I think "what if the RL Hannah found out?". What would she think if she saw what you post about her? Ugh...sorry, I don't mean to be rude, it just bothers me.
    34336_s.gif
  • Options
    sunnydays44sunnydays44 Posts: 156 Member
    edited March 2013

You always post great pics, but still...every time I see them I think "what if the RL Hannah found out?". What would she think if she saw what you post about her? Ugh...sorry, I don't mean to be rude, it just bothers me.

If you were actually worried about not being rude, you wouldn't have said anything at all. CLP has the right to post pictures of his simself's wife, even if she is based on a real person. Unless real life Hannah knows that CLP plays The Sims 3, knows his username, AND can be bothered looking him up and going through his thousands of posts, she's not going to find out. And if she does? Well, that's between her and CLP. Maybe you should stop reading catloverplayer's posts, if they bother you so much.
  • Options
    iheartjackieiheartjackie Posts: 955 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Awww~! <3

You know, if I were you, I’d combine the movie theater and arcade lot together. (The store arcade was art deco, too, right?) Make a nice two level arcade with a big three to five screen basement? (How ever many different ticket colors there are so that way you can pretend they're different movies if you can't set which movies play on which screens already.) And it looks like you have most EPs/SPs, so you can fill that sucker with the skeeball and claw machines and whatnot to really fill it out. It would make a really nice family outing place or date spot.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Are the walls suppose to be grey or do i need to worry my graphics card maybe dying?
  • Options
    WeealbetWeealbet Posts: 1,105 Member
    edited March 2013
    Are the walls suppose to be grey or do i need to worry my graphics card maybe dying?

If you are talking about the grey walls where the pillars are, I think those are intentionally grey from the video's and images I've seen of this set.

I like the additions you have added to this lot. When I get it I'm removing the theater in Aurora Skies and adding this lot there and changing it about. I'm not big on the Art Deco style though, especially for AS, so I'll have fun changing it to look like the rest of AS!

I'm sort of considering a small one screened movie house for AS (it is a small town after all) and have a bowling alley and arcade with it too (but in a separate "building".

Nice pictures!! They're a refreshing change from the woo hoo-ey ones. More of these types are welcome!! :-)
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited March 2013
    Loved your pictures as always! But when did they change from their formal wear to the cupid wear? Did I miss something?

Glad you're having fun with the set, and I'm looking forward to more pictures.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Idontrcall wrote:
    Loved your pictures as always! But when did they change from their formal wear to the cupid wear? Did I miss something?

Glad you're having fun with the set, and I'm looking forward to more pictures.

I wondered when that question was going to come up and yes these were actually taken over 2 days and I meant to change them back into formal and forgot.

By the way here is the Love Day Pic Thread if anyone wants to see it. If you don't like tons of romantic interactions you might not want to see it though. Consider yourself warned.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/656375.page#10426963
  • Options
    edited March 2013

Hannah would probebly think it was sweet anyway but most likely she doesn't know because I don't think she plays the sims anyway.

Hannah isn't always going to be my sims wife. One day the game will kill her like it does other sims and she will die like all sims must do to keep the game from overpopulating and crashing.

It is then I'll put up a poll asking everyone who they think Jeff's next wife should be. I already have several possible candidate replacements. Three I have made in cas and 2 are townies. One of those townies is Morganda Wolffe. Yea I know her and Thornton are married but I can make Thornton cheat on her with Jamie and get caught. Morganda is attracted to my sim anyway with the attraction thing.
  • Options
    Rhedd_VRhedd_V Posts: 218 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Nice pics! The new theater stuff makes great date spots.

Got a slightly off-topic question, though... You seem to be using the video game machines that came with 70's,80's, & 90's Stuff (that's annoying to type!), right? I don't think mine have the other decal variants like yours seems to. I assume yours is unmodded?
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Rhedd_V wrote:
    Nice pics! The new theater stuff makes great date spots.

Got a slightly off-topic question, though... You seem to be using the video game machines that came with 70's,80's, & 90's Stuff (that's annoying to type!), right? I don't think mine have the other decal variants like yours seems to. I assume yours is unmodded?

Those are from the Universtity Life ep.
  • Options
    Rhedd_VRhedd_V Posts: 218 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Oooh! Good! I was worried I had a problem. Seems to be the same model, though, or at least very close.

I've got UL but I haven't installed it yet. Haven't had time to update all my mods.

Thanks for the info.

Love that dress, by the way. One of the few very useful things in Sweet Treats. Jessica Rabbit dress! ^_^
  • Options
    Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited March 2013
    Hannah looks fantastic in the Sweet Treats dress. :thumbup:

I love how the barista bar looks in the theater. It really classes up the joint, you know?
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Halle_M wrote:
    Hannah looks fantastic in the Sweet Treats dress. :thumbup:

I love how the barista bar looks in the theater. It really classes up the joint, you know?

Come to think of it you can add more then one bar and you get more npcs. Sometimes unfortuanly the drinks disapper when their bought but hopefully that can be addressed in a patch.
  • Options
    DaisiesDayDaisiesDay Posts: 913 Member
    edited March 2013
    Catlover, such great pictures! :-)

I hadn't decided whether or not I really wanted this venue. Now I'm getting it. Your Sims seemed to have a great time! 8)
  • Options
    acidsugar112acidsugar112 Posts: 733 Member
    edited March 2013

If you were actually worried about not being rude, you wouldn't have said anything at all. CLP has the right to post pictures of his simself's wife, even if she is based on a real person. Unless real life Hannah knows that CLP plays The Sims 3, knows his username, AND can be bothered looking him up and going through his thousands of posts, she's not going to find out. And if she does? Well, that's between her and CLP. Maybe you should stop reading catloverplayer's posts, if they bother you so much.

Why did you feel the need to jump in when I'm sure he could defend himself if he thought she was being rude...I find it odd that people here think it's ok to be rude to people they feel are being rude...aren't you doing the same thing...just like you said she could stop reading his posts...you could have just ignored her post...I guess you can only have an opinion about someone if it fits within the "group mindset"...
    the_joker_illustration-t2.jpg
  • Options
    KarmaKarma Posts: 837 Member
    edited March 2013

Why did you feel the need to jump in when I'm sure he could defend himself if he thought she was being rude...I find it odd that people here think it's ok to be rude to people they feel are being rude...aren't you doing the same thing...just like you said she could stop reading his posts...you could have just ignored her post...I guess you can only have an opinion about someone if it fits within the "group mindset"...

CATFIIIGHT!!!!

Anyways....catloverplayer...are you planning to make hannah your baby mama any time? I think you and hannah should have lots of kids with short curly!

Do you think that it's possible to woohoo under water in Island Paradise?
    WsYdHZD.jpg

• Options
    Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited March 2013
    Thank you, Cat, for these pics. I always appreciate your pics of your simself and Hannah. I like also the formal wear they had on--very nice!

Happy Simming! :)
  • Options
    GoddessHekateGoddessHekate Posts: 1,517 Member
    edited March 2013
    Aww that's cute! Thanks for sharing the screenshots!
  • Options
    LetterM2013LetterM2013 Posts: 1,577 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Anyways....catloverplayer...are you planning to make hannah your baby mama any time? I think you and hannah should have lots of kids with short curly!
    I've seen a lot of your posts to CLP and you seem quite malicious. And I'm sure you know why I underlined those two words.
  • Options
    LetterM2013LetterM2013 Posts: 1,577 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Great pics Cat! :D