Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Scott Legacy

124...Next

Comments

• LetterM2013LetterM2013 Posts: 1,577 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Hi guys! I am so, so sorry I disappeared and haven't posted in forever. I feel really bad. :cry: I haven't played the game since the last update, I've been really busy. I'm going to play TJ and Carlo in University when it comes out, so I hope you'll all check back in then! I'll message you all when I do an update, early March sometime. I hope you all have a lovely February! :D

PS- My account is glitched. :? I'm hoping to get it fixed, or I'll have to make a new one.
  • MasqueradeDiva3MasqueradeDiva3 Posts: 114 Member
    edited February 2013
    Hi guys! I am so, so sorry I disappeared and haven't posted in forever. I feel really bad. :cry: I haven't played the game since the last update, I've been really busy. I'm going to play TJ and Carlo in University when it comes out, so I hope you'll all check back in then! I'll message you all when I do an update, early March sometime. I hope you all have a lovely February! :D

PS- My account is glitched. :? I'm hoping to get it fixed, or I'll have to make a new one.

Well it's good to know you just didnt disappear! Glad to hear you're doing ok. Sucks that your account is glitched. Yeah I just started playing my game again the other day. It's been a hot minute since I played. Being busy will do that to ya! Can't wait for University! I know you must be geeked about it too! Good hearing from you again M!
  • rusty1411rusty1411 Posts: 629 New Member
    edited February 2013
    M all your photos are glitched...
    edited March 2013
    Guys I got a new computer and I lost my Sims. :( And they aren't in my studio any more since it broke.

Does anyone have any of my Sims downloaded in their games? I would really appreciate it if you do and you could upload them to your studio so I could download them. I know it's a long shot but I thought I would try. :( Let me know here or on my page. <3
  • PSFinishLinePSFinishLine Posts: 179 Member
    edited March 2013
    Do you still need help? I have Holly and Byron, and I think the girls.
    edited March 2013
    Do you still need help? I have Holly and Byron, and I think the girls.
    OMG yes. Please upload them for me if you have them, all the ones you got. Sorry for the hassle but I'd really appreciate it times a million. Thank you! :mrgreen:
    edited March 2013
    Absolutely no problem, I love your pictures and will do all I can for the cause! Sorry for the delay, real life university is getting in the way of sims university... the irony. I'll upload them now and let you know when they're up.
    edited March 2013
    I had Byron, Holli, Summer, Autumn, and Camillo in my game and I just uploaded them! I hope you can find someone who has the rest... I always meant to download them :(
    edited March 2013
    Aww OMG thank you so so much! I really appreciate it. Big hugs to you. :mrgreen:

And aw I hope university is going Ok, in RL and the Sims. :D
    edited March 2013
    I'm currently installing all my games on my new computer, so as soon as the current ones done I'll DL and back them up. :D
    edited March 2013
    Bump for anyone who's got TJ or Carlo! :P
  • rusty1411rusty1411 Posts: 629 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Sorry i wanted to upload TJ, but glade to see your back! :D
    edited March 2013
    Hi Rusty! :D

Bump for TJ and Carlo.
    edited March 2013