Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Live Broadcast Today

It's only 5 more hours until the live broadcast today! :D

I hope we get to see a lot of cool stuff!

Comments

• NicoleDisneyNicoleDisney Posts: 2,020 Member
    edited March 2013
    Me too, I was pretty frustrated after watching the live chat last time (was only watching for the univeristy bit) and getting to see nothing. Hopefully we get to see what sims can do at Uni and a closer view of the objects and new CAS items. What I have seen so far, that has been posted by those with early access, has looked great but from what I can tell there are still no new clothes for elders. :( This is a shame as I thought any sim from young adult upwards could go to uni, and lets face it young adults really didn't need more clothes. I'm hoping the chat shows that I'm wrong and that there are indeed new elder clothes but I really doubt it. :( If this is the case I guess that I wont be extending my elders life span upon getting seasons. :thumbdown:
  • sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    edited March 2013
    WOO! I was wondering whether someone was going to make a thread or not, I was having doubts if it was even on today! I'm from Australia so I'm a day ahead of you guys! It's 12am now, I'm off to bed though and will watch the replay! Hope it's good, night all!
  • turistas9turistas9 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited March 2013
    be asleep when it starts :( .. oh well replay always fun to watch.. ;)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited March 2013
    I'm hoping they show off the community lots especially Beans Coffee Shop and Makeout Point.
  • turistas9turistas9 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited March 2013
    I'm hoping they show off the community lots especially Beans Coffee Shop and Makeout Point.

agree, do you think we get some auto added the the bin in edit town , love to update the cc world im playing in now.
  • pinkknight06pinkknight06 Posts: 872 Member
    edited March 2013
    I was looking forward, to see the live broadcast, and the game but my computer screen broke 2 days ago,and i have to send it off to get fix so Instead of playing on tuesday, I know have to wait for an additional two weeks. so I'm debating on weather or not to watch the live broadcast now, I thinking I will.
  • lilgalcherellelilgalcherelle Posts: 354 Member
    edited March 2013
    I was looking forward, to see the live broadcast, and the game but my computer screen broke 2 days ago,and i have to send it off to get fix so Instead of playing on tuesday, I know have to wait for an additional two weeks. so I'm debating on weather or not to watch the live broadcast now, I thinking I will.

I would hate to be in your situation! I drive myself completely crazy when a new expansion pack comes along that looks amazing. Counting down the days drives me insane & I wish days away. Watching the live broadcast would tip me over the edge knowing that it’s so near yet so far. Hopefully you’re not as ridiculous as me though lol.
  • girl2035girl2035 Posts: 21 Member
    edited March 2013
    does anyone know what time the broadcast starts in canada ontario ?
  • FreshKidFreshKid Posts: 68
    edited March 2013
    How long will today's broadcast be?
  • ZerbuZerbu Posts: 3,457 Member
    edited March 2013
    FreshKid wrote:

That's the same thing I've always been wondering. I hope it's the same length as most broadcasts, but there's a chance it might be shorter. :(
  • FreshKidFreshKid Posts: 68
    edited March 2013
    Zerbu wrote:
    FreshKid wrote:

That's the same thing I've always been wondering. I hope it's the same length as most broadcasts, but there's a chance it might be shorter. :(

I hope it's the same length as usual, all dedicated to UL, as a way of saying they're sorry for the inconvenience they caused last time :lol:

but I'm not holding my breath on that one
  • StephenTMStephenTM Posts: 908 Member
    edited March 2013
    2:40:00 left!
  • Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    edited March 2013
    girl2035 wrote:
    does anyone know what time the broadcast starts in canada ontario ?

I looked it up and it says you one hour ahead of us in CST USA. So it starts here at 12 so it would be 1 pm your time.
  • AlesanaWayAlesanaWay Posts: 83
    edited March 2013
    I'm super excited!
    I'm in Australia and the chat isn't till 2am my time, but I'll be awake to watch it!
    edited March 2013
    The time is going by awfully slowly...
  • kiwi84kiwi84 Posts: 1,087 Member
    edited March 2013
    It will be around 7 pm here, so i hope my kids are going to be easy and fall asleep soon tonight :)
  • elliec123elliec123 Posts: 297
    edited March 2013
    I live in the UK and its 3.51pm so what time will it be on for me?
    Ellie
    edited March 2013
    elliec123 wrote:
    I live in the UK and its 3.51pm so what time will it be on for me?
    Ellie

6:00PM, I live in the UK too so I know. :)
  • elliec123elliec123 Posts: 297
    edited March 2013
    Ahhh thank you!
    edited March 2013
    Only two hours left to go! :mrgreen:
    edited March 2013
    Only two hours left to go! :mrgreen:

Actually less since I responded late.
  • SavanahRiversMSavanahRiversM Posts: 252 Member
    edited March 2013