Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

University Life Bug thread

Comments

• VixTrillVixTrill Posts: 5
    edited February 2013
    crinrict,

I was wary of updating to the 1.50 patch because I have TONS of mods and CC, but I had no choice because of Aurora Skies and University Life which I pre-ordered. However, I followed ALL of your instructions to the letter and did the update after I made sure that must have mods had also been updated to 1.50 and replaced the old ones with the new after moving them out of the documents folders in EA. It went great, without a single hitch...until I went to put my updated mods back in. Then it crashed. So, I removed the mods, and did the 50/50 of putting them back in. Sure enough, it was a single mod (not one of the big names) that didn't match the updates) relaunched the game without that md and it ran great, until I got to CAS and all my male Sims were FAT!!! Turned out I forgot to transfer a waist slider when doing the 50/50. Oops! Now, everything is working as it should, and I haven't found any bugs so far, though I've only been playing a few hours. I'm about to try the travel in WA in a little bit to see if there is anything there that people have been having issues with.

The result so far is this:

Even if you have lots of Mods/Hacks or CC, if you keep everything organized in their folders and follow crinrict's instructions on how to do updates properly, the game will work. Using crinrict's guide and being patient, it only took me about an hour to get everything done.

Thank you crinrict!!!
    edited February 2013
    SharnyaY wrote:
    The travel option doesn't come up at all on my sims's phone nor computer. Under any category it doesn't show.
    All of my mods are updated by the way.

I just sent my Sim to Egypt. Travel is now listed under "Real Estate and Travel" on the phone and computer options. When I clicked on the Real Estate in the menu, the Travel option popped up.
  • ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    edited February 2013
    Is anyone else having their chairs and tables dissapear from their ST venues? I feel like once Simfest occurs at a venue the tables don't load back afterwards.

I'm not sure if this is related to 1.50 patch or not.. however I haven't had this problem untill just now. So, I'm a bit confused. I just played with them all with an Acrobat but now their not loading up I feel like since patching and then since new simefests have occurred after patching. I also replaced them in one venue just to have them dissapear again. The tables and chairs also don't show up in build/buy mode when on that lot.

This is in BP, I'll have to check to see what happens in SS.
  • MSladyTSOMSladyTSO Posts: 2,586 Member
    edited February 2013
    Crin new problem :(

Reposting my info: I am playing on a PC, Win 7 - no mods except the one that skips the Intro screens. My game is patched to 1.50, and I am playing using the DVD. I'm playing Sunlit Tides, it's a new game (few RL days old). My Sim is an EA pre-made, but I did move her from another new game because I had made changes to her in that other new game then decided to start a newer one. She has about 5 other Sims in the house, and a dog. One is an alien, one is a genie. One is a resurrected dude. I'm playing the Daycare profession, and the new problem:

My Daycare Professional cannot advance past Level 5. I have reached Level 6 TWICE (a little stressed, lol) and it pops right back to the beginning of 5. The first time I thought I had been mistaken, but this time I'm SURE. Stayed up WAY too late trying to get her to Level 6 and I think it's just never going to happen. Moi frustrated. Thanks, Crin.

EDIT: I think that maybe this profession only goes to Level 5? (what's up with THAT?) I would like it to go on up to 10, doing new things. I have a whole slew of people living here to help now. Bring it ON! (sorry for the post if indeed it only goes to 5)

• crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited February 2013
    @Ricalynn: Thanks for that info.

@azul662: Then it's the existing, not fixed bug. You'll need to replace with a single one fir new Sims

@Conclue: There's quite a few things that reset aging. Dresser, tattoo chair, stylist. They should really fix that.

@SimGirl21: Just try the factory reset described on the first page. Uninstalling is unnecessary. Do you have the same if you start a new game ? I'll add

@Adventure4U1: It's not fixed. Graham said it was due to mods (which I don't believe it is). Is it fixed for you ?

@SharnyaY: Remove all mods and try again. I only add bugs which are reported on vanilla games.

@VixTrill: Thanks for that report. Can you tell me what mod it was that crashed your game ?

@Conclue: I'll add

@MSladyTSO: I believe that career only has 5 levels.

----

Ok. Guys. I'll be adding in tonight. Have some RL work to do today.

Here are my plans for the next few days till Uni comes out.

Little one still is off school this week. She'll be coming home tonight so I'll be busy doing stuff with her and only have the evenings for the forums.

Weekend is also quite busy but it should be back to normal by Monday.

Before Uni comes, I will also need to update my WordPress and do some blog posts. Store Browser is also in need of a data update but I'm unsure when I have time for that. Depends how busy it's getting here once the EP is out. Also need to backup my laptop in case it breaks again (but first hubby needs to fix the server). I probably won't have time for AnswerHQ or tech this week but there's some very friendly and knowledgeable people in tech, so please post there if you have any issues other than bugs.

I plea to everyone to read the first page and answer the questions. The ones that have already done so are linked on the first page. Make sure to keep your post up-to-date but you don't need to repost your info.
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• SharnyaYSharnyaY Posts: 116 Member
    edited February 2013
    VixTrill wrote:
    SharnyaY wrote:
    The travel option doesn't come up at all on my sims's phone nor computer. Under any category it doesn't show.
    All of my mods are updated by the way.

I just sent my Sim to Egypt. Travel is now listed under "Real Estate and Travel" on the phone and computer options. When I clicked on the Real Estate in the menu, the Travel option popped up.

The travel option doesn't come up under that category for me.
    edited February 2013
    crinrict wrote:
    @Ricalynn: Thanks for that info.

@azul662: Then it's the existing, not fixed bug. You'll need to replace with a single one fir new Sims

@Conclue: There's quite a few things that reset aging. Dresser, tattoo chair, stylist. They should really fix that.

@SimGirl21: Just try the factory reset described on the first page. Uninstalling is unnecessary. Do you have the same if you start a new game ? I'll add

@Adventure4U1: It's not fixed. Graham said it was due to mods (which I don't believe it is). Is it fixed for you ?

@SharnyaY: Remove all mods and try again. I only add bugs which are reported on vanilla games.

@VixTrill: Thanks for that report. Can you tell me what mod it was that crashed your game ?

@Conclue: I'll add

@MSladyTSO: I believe that career only has 5 levels.

----

Ok. Guys. I'll be adding in tonight. Have some RL work to do today.

Here are my plans for the next few days till Uni comes out.

Little one still is off school this week. She'll be coming home tonight so I'll be busy doing stuff with her and only have the evenings for the forums.

Weekend is also quite busy but it should be back to normal by Monday.

Before Uni comes, I will also need to update my WordPress and do some blog posts. Store Browser is also in need of a data update but I'm unsure when I have time for that. Depends how busy it's getting here once the EP is out. Also need to backup my laptop in case it breaks again (but first hubby needs to fix the server). I probably won't have time for AnswerHQ or tech this week but there's some very friendly and knowledgeable people in tech, so please post there if you have any issues other than bugs.

I plea to everyone to read the first page and answer the questions. The ones that have already done so are linked on the first page. Make sure to keep your post up-to-date but you don't need to repost your info.

I tried that.
  • rosahegerosahege Posts: 33 Member
    edited February 2013
    I don't know if it is just in Aurora Skies or if it suddenly appeared in all worlds but: The snow, even though it is a lot of it, it seems to be transparent...

Screenshot-707.jpg

It doesn't matter what terrain paint it is below the snow either.

It's like you see the grass through the snow.
    edited February 2013
    crinrict wrote:

It seems to be the cmomoney Animations Player.

I did a test by redownloading and reinstalling it. The player loaded into the game this time without crashing it, but caused some irksome glitches.

After having a Sim use the Animation Player and then cancelling the action afterwards, the Sim would experience the 'invisible stairs' and 'transport through floors' syndrome. I have heard people mention this before but it is the first time I have had it happen myself.

The Sim will go down the stairs and simply vanish from view. You can still see their shadow footprints but not the Sim. A few seconds later, the Sim will float up through the floor back to the 2nd level (when the float up through the floor they once again become visible) and attempt to go down the stairs again, with the same result, in a continuous looping pattern.

I also noticed that they are always attempting to go to the kitchen to cook when this happens.

If they go down the stairs to talk to someone, they will still be invisible, but WILL complete the action. They only float up through the floor and become visible again if they are attempting to cook a meal.

Resetting the Sim does not resolve the issue.
    Moving them out of the house and back in, does...but as soon as you use the Animation Player again, the same bug is back.

Only deleting the Animation Player from the mods file and rebooting the game seemed to fix the issue for me.

The cmomoney Pose Player is working fine; no issues with it.

Only the Animation Player is giving me any issues.

1. Are you using any Custom Content or mods ? Yes
    2. If you are using mods, are you using any of the 'big ones' like Awesome Mod or Twallan’s mods : Twallan's
    3. If you're not using mod, did you never use them or did you take them out for the EP (as you are supposed to do) I took them out for the Update
    4. Did you update the mods you put back with a compatible version ? Yes
    5. Do you have University Life or just the Patch ? Just the Patch Until the Game is released.
    6. Which Patch Level are you at ? 1.50
    7. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones ? I did both. I did a vanilla and then an existing
    8. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ? Both
    9. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ? Hidden Valley and Sunset Valley
    10. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) Win 7
    11. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game. Both. Base game and some EPs on DVD, a few from Origin download.
  • ShadowkeepernoirShadowkeepernoir Posts: 55 Member
    edited February 2013
    1. Are you using any Custom Content or mods ? - Only EA made Store Content (a decent amount)Store worlds - Aurora Skies, Lunar Lakes, Riverview. No exchange items, patterns, ect.
    2. If you are using mods, are you using any of the 'big ones' like Awesome Mod or Twallan’s mods - No Mods
    3. If you're not using mod, did you never use them or did you take them out for the EP (as you are supposed to do) - I have never used a Mod
    4. Did you update the mods you put back with a compatible version ? - N/A
    5. Do you have University Life or just the Patch ? - Just the Patch
    6. Which Patch Level are you at ? - 1.50
    7. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones ? - Both
    8. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ? - Both
    9. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ? - Sunset Valley and Aurora Skies
    10. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) - Win 8 64bit (1TB Hard Drive, 8GB Ram, GTX 660TI Graphics Card)
    11. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game. Base Game & Seasons is DVD, Generation, Ambitions, Pets as well as Fast Lane & Master Suite Stuff are Origin Downloads (and registered to my profile here).

Premium Content - Gold accessories for Aurora Skies, Stones Throw Green House, The Premium Nursery Pack, Tree of Prosperity (came with Lunar Lakes).

I just did a fresh install on my brand new computer, initially I thought there was a corruption in my transferred saves but it seems I just have a lot of the common bugs (I was searching to try and fix the files, instead saw people with similar complaints/issues). DEP is disabled and I am playing in Win7 Service Pack 3 compatibility mode (I have also followed the steps through EA's help center for Win 8 compatibility).

Sunset Valley A (transferred save, started before patch 12/30/12) - Wishes, relationships ect stuck on one person, no matter who is selected.

Sunset Valley B (Transferred save, started before patch shortly after A) - Crashes in build/buy, crashes in capture picture, freezes at random times, crashes to black screen, actions to care for horse auto cancelled resulting in social worker who will not leave property even after removing the horse. Counter top routing issue, constantly shows in use even when sim is not on home lot, cannot be removed through build/buy, cannot be cleaned resulting in negative moodlet (Counter top is country fried counter top a base game item, zero modification).

Aurora Skies A (new family with new world created after patch 2/22/13 , but transferred from old computer) - Was working just fine in Win 8 64 bit (no issues, with all content up and running). After DEP change to accommodate Sunset Valley B (well try to), freezes in random spots, crashes changing modes (build/buy, live, photo capture), fires occurring in odd spots (not near fire places, stoves, BBQ's) then self extinguishing resulting in fines, lots of fires (3 fires in one game afternoon).

So far I have had no error codes aside from "Sims 3 has quit working" and "A social worker is here to remove your family member are you sure you want to exit?". All drivers have been updated, all updates installed, Origin is up to date, store is up to date, game is up to date. Sorry if I have included to much, I wanted to be thorough.
  • exotickittenexotickitten Posts: 4,113 Member
    edited February 2013
    I just had another sim in another town also have a broken opportunity. This time she is a P.I. and went to a help the police opportunity, which she did, the music played, but the opportunity didn't complete. So, far that's twice this has happened. Last time it was the ghost hunter profession. :?
    & http://exotickittens.blogspot.com & https://twitter.com/simkitten
    -my nickname was taken on twitter :(
    dac6aa93-85be-457a-a356-02f0a5dd016f_zps42daf419.png
    edited February 2013
    @SharnyaY: Do you have the other stuff that comes with WA ?

@rosahege: Someone else reported strange snow in AP. Could you try if it's the same in another world

@VixTrill: Thanks, I'll add that to the list of mods that need updating

@Shadowkeepernoir: Don't have any more suggestions to crashing and freezing that I have in my blog. You should post in technical about those.

The fire issue seems a bit curious. I'll add that to see if anyone made similar experiences.

Did you try to delete the counter top with testingcheats and then object-delete ?

The not being able to switch portrait/multiple portrait selected glitch has been happening for a while now and if not solved by a restart of the game usually does point towards savegame corruption. I recommend ErrorTrap for that.

Can't say much to the rest, seems random and savegame related.

@exotickitten: Which opportunity was it ? Seems like there's a problem with fortune teller opps spawning for Sims not in that career but they can't complete. I'll add your report to the bug.
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    AHQ Tutorial

• exotickittenexotickitten Posts: 4,113 Member
    edited February 2013
    I thought it was odd that the opportunity had the fortune teller symbol. So, that's the culprit. I'll just cancel it for now on. :) It's that, I've never played fortune teller, so I didn't know.
    & http://exotickittens.blogspot.com & https://twitter.com/simkitten
    -my nickname was taken on twitter :(
    dac6aa93-85be-457a-a356-02f0a5dd016f_zps42daf419.png
    edited February 2013
    Hi Crinrict,

Two bugs to report:

- Sims being below ground level for no apparent reason (inactives only to date). Issue has also been mentioned by MadMan9 on the Nraas forums which reminded me to come over here and post. Easily fixable through Reset Sim via Twallan's MC.
    - To add to a previous poster, I have also noticed that the routing/stuttering issue does not appear to have been fixed, although in my case it seems about the same as it was before.

EPs: World Adventures, Ambitions, Generations, Pets
    I run on a Dell M5010 laptop with AMD Phenom II N870 triple-core 2.30 GHz, 4GB RAM, ATI Mobility Radeon 4200 series graphics card.

1. Are you using any Custom Content or mods ? Yes, mainly Twallan, full list at end of post.
    2. If you are using mods, are you using any of the 'big ones' like Awesome Mod or Twallan’s mods See above.
    4. Did you update the mods you put back with a compatible version ? No updates posted for Buzzler, on previous version for NeoH4x0r (no UL patch update and the bug the last update fixed did not affect me). All Twallan Mods at most recent version and confirmed as compatible/updated.
    5. Do you have University Live or just the Patch ? Patch only.
    6. Which Patch Level are you at ? 1.50
    7. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones ? Existing game.
    8. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ? See above.
    9. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ? Custom update to Riverview - issues did not appear/went unnoticed prior to patch.
    10. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) Windows 7 64 bit
    11. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game. DVD for basegame and EPs, no downloads.

Mods:
    Buzzler - Box of Seeds, current version (last updated 10/06/2012)
    Buzzler - No Vehicle Relationships, current version (last updated 10/06/2012)
    Buzzler - Scribbling Pad, current version (last updated 10/06/2012)
    NeoH4x0r - Online Banking, update before current (update 20/01/2013)
    EllaCharmed - No Intro 1.50 version (last updated 20/02/2013)
    Twallan - Careers base mod, current version (last updated 20/02/2013)
    Twallan - Careers Part Time module, current version (last updated 27/10/2012)
    Twallan - Careers School module, current version (last updated 12/10/2012)
    Twallan - Careers Self-Employed module, current version (last updated 05/09/2012)
    Twallan - Careers Tones module, current version (last updated 27/10/2012)
    Twallan - Debug Enabler, current version (last updated 22/11/2012)
    Twallan - Dreamer, current version (last updated 31/10/2012)
    Twallan - Error Trap, current version (last updated 20/02/2013)
    Twallan - Master Controller, current version (last updated 20/02/2013)
    Twallan - Master Controller Cheats module, current version (last updated 20/02/2013)
    Twallan - Mover, current version (last updated 20/02/2013)
    Twallan - NoCD, current version (last updated 14/09/2009)
    Twallan - Once Read, current version (last updated 31/10/2012)
    Twallan - Overwatch, current version (last updated 20/02/2013)
    Twallan - Porter, current version (last updated 20/02/2013)
    Twallan - Register, current version (last updated 19/02/2013)
    Twallan - Relationship Panel, current version (last updated 20/02/2013)
    Twallan - Relativity, current version (last updated 15/11/2012)
    Twallan - Retuner, current version (last updated 16/01/2013)
    Twallan - Saver, current version (last updated 16/11/2012)
    Twallan - Story Progression, current version (last updated 20/02/2013)
    Twallan - Traveler, current version (last updated 20/02/2013)

I seem to have completely missed this.

First, when reporting here, I need you to test on a vanilla game. Updated does not mean free of bugs so I need to be able to be sure it's not a mod issue.

Also Buzzler has not updated his mods yet. Remove them unless it says on the page that they are compatible with 1.50

---

About your issues:

1. Existing bug. Has to do with corrupt outfits
    2. I'll add you report
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    AHQ Tutorial

• GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited February 2013
    Regarding the snow problem - it's just in AS, at least for me. Hope that helps.
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
    edited February 2013
    == UPDATED THOUGH HERE ==

OK. Think I have everyone.

Still a bit chaotic on my part.

Make sure your issue got added if I said so. If you've posted your info and you haven't been added to this post: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/647877.page#10303278 please post them again and I'll add you.

blue2-rule-04l-whitevxcj.gif

There's two issues that seem Aurora Skies related. I have not added them. Please make sure to report those in the Store Forum

- Snow not working correctly in AS
    - Library moodlet not working in AS
    AHQ Tutorial

• lilbickiebublilbickiebub Posts: 833 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Okay so I don't wanna complain too hard
    Because my game has been pretty problem
    free since I got my new laptop.

But here are a few minor issues ive noticed,

1) Gifts from the mailbox (Omni Plants)
    that I can't do anything with and sometimes
    when a Sim checks the mailboxs theyl teleport away from it.

2) None of my Sims can fish with any baits only lure,
    changing the location where they try to fish does
    not help even on Adventures it still doesn't work
    also they will teleport a little way a way from the
    water if you keep trying to get them to fish with bait.

3) The little flip flip slide the Sims do in doorways
    which is okay but it's ruined a few of my Sim movies
    ive tried to create when theyv doubled around in the doorway
    like their epileptic during a walk in scene. LOL

Yeah so not major issues that have really effected my
    playing happiness but still would be nice to
    have them resolved. :)
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited February 2013
    davina1221 wrote:
    I'm in starlight shores playing a singer and an acrobat, both leveled up to around 8/9. I played for a couple of hours today and then my sims walked funny going into gates and the main door to the house. My game was also having 1 to 2 second delays. I decided to ResetSim * and then I exited to people out of the house, made a copy of the house and deleted the house and replaced the house, and then put my two people back in it. I decided to let them walk just a little ways and then I quit/saved and restarted my computer hoping that all of this would stop the skipping and slow time. Now I can't get back into that game. It goes all the way to the world/saved game you want to play and it goes to load it and then gets stuck loading 1/4 of the way on the bar showing the loading time.

I updated my browser. I tried another saved game in Sunset Valley and that one is fine, but my Starlight Shores game won't load. Any bugs like that with showtime? I can't understand it playing fine for about a couple of hours and then a problem? No cc, mods, or any changes today before it started happening except those listed. Any way to fix it? Thanks for all of your help. You are very nice to answer all of these people's problems. :mrgreen:

I let the load stand and after 20mins.(not estimating)it loaded and I saved my household and put in new world, but after a while still had problems, so I took stuff out of the singer(8) and acrobat (9)inventories and eventually had to split them up and then I was able to level up the singer. Question is:
    1. Are there bugs/issues with Showtime and those type of careers?

2. I didn't really think about it when I listed my computer info., but I do have patterns on my game from the exchange, but I didn't consider them as cc since people don't make them, but they upload pics/designs using EA program. Can patterns have bad CC?
  • rosahegerosahege Posts: 33 Member
    edited February 2013

1) Gifts from the mailbox (Omni Plants)
    that I can't do anything with and sometimes
    when a Sim checks the mailboxs theyl teleport away from it.

Exactly the same issue I see in my game! Sims resets when opening the mailbox, and then they get onmiplant + the mail contents (like the bills and skill rewards) stuck in inventory.

The mailbox worked in a new game, but in a saved game the mailbox seem to have this issue - It's annoying I can't use the mailbox anymore.
    GreenCats wrote:
    Regarding the snow problem - it's just in AS, at least for me. Hope that helps.
    Oh, thanks for the update :-)

Will see if the problem happens in my other neighbourhoods too, crin.
    edited February 2013
    Seems everyone has the snow issue in AS. Here's a thread about it: BUYER BEWARE: Aurora Skies's Ugly Snow Problem
    AHQ Tutorial

• RubysimRubysim Posts: 5,811 Member
    edited February 2013
    crinrict wrote:
    @Rubysim: Is the other Sim in a band or plays an instrument ? There is a bug in LN that kinda sticks the music to the Sim even though they're not playing anymore. Let them play the instrument again and it should go away.

Yes, they play an instrument, Sorry for the late reply, the problem is solved now!!! Thank you!!!
    Gallery ID - Rubysim
    Pictures of my sims will be on my page :)
  • utterlyunzippedutterlyunzipped Posts: 503 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Don't know whether it's a bug or a lack of foresight but I can't find a way to un-declare ownership of a bed once set!

I accidentally set the ownership on a married couples bed and now only one of them can sleep in it! There needs to be an option to 'Free up' a bed...
    edited February 2013
    @lilbickiebub:

Could you please answer the questions in the second post for me

1. Still with the Patch 1.50 ? Is this an existing game ?
    2. Existing bug, see this solution: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/447507.page#8415135
    3. Lots of people report that as not being solved. There' no solution

@davina1221

1. Not that I know of. Not sure what's going on in your game. Could you try a game with new Sims to see if you get the same issue
    2. There are some patterns that cause the forever Materializing Materials issue. Most of those were pre-CAP-Tool though

@Rubysim: Good to hear

@utterlyunzipped: So you really can't set ownerships for two sims on a double bed ? I would think that you can just assign it to someone else. Did you try to sell the bed and replace it with a new one ?
    AHQ Tutorial

edited February 2013
    crinrict wrote:
    @SharnyaY: Do you have the other stuff that comes with WA ?

@rosahege: Someone else reported strange snow in AP. Could you try if it's the same in another world

@VixTrill: Thanks, I'll add that to the list of mods that need updating

@Shadowkeepernoir: Don't have any more suggestions to crashing and freezing that I have in my blog. You should post in technical about those.

The fire issue seems a bit curious. I'll add that to see if anyone made similar experiences.

Did you try to delete the counter top with testingcheats and then object-delete ?

The not being able to switch portrait/multiple portrait selected glitch has been happening for a while now and if not solved by a restart of the game usually does point towards savegame corruption. I recommend ErrorTrap for that.

Can't say much to the rest, seems random and savegame related.

@exotickitten: Which opportunity was it ? Seems like there's a problem with fortune teller opps spawning for Sims not in that career but they can't complete. I'll add your report to the bug.

I didn't have all of it before. But now both the travel option and wa stuff come up. It's just the loading screen that doesn't right now.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited February 2013
    crinrict wrote:
    @lilbickiebub:

Could you please answer the questions in the second post for me

1. Still with the Patch 1.50 ? Is this an existing game ?
    2. Existing bug, see this solution: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/447507.page#8415135
    3. Lots of people report that as not being solved. There' no solution

@davina1221

1. Not that I know of. Not sure what's going on in your game. Could you try a game with new Sims to see if you get the same issue
    2. There are some patterns that cause the forever Materializing Materials issue. Most of those were pre-CAP-Tool though

@Rubysim: Good to hear

@utterlyunzipped: So you really can't set ownerships for two sims on a double bed ? I would think that you can just assign it to someone else. Did you try to sell the bed and replace it with a new one ?

Crin I've had the same issue with the beds. Hopefully this will be fixed in uni.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top