Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Completing all LTWs

Has anyone ever completed every LTW for all the EPs you own (regardless of whether you own them ALL) with a single family? I'm just thinking about whether I should try that with a new legacy. I have 5 EPs though so it would mean I'd have 51 to attempt and I tend to find most of the ones that aren't career or skill based hard (except for the ones like accumulating a certain amount of money). I never ever bother with stuff like collecting all the fish.
Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.

Comments

• CatLandCatLand Posts: 760 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Nope! I rarely complete lifetime wishes to be honest. I usually get about 3/4 of the way in and give up. I have completed a few of the ones where you have to get to a certain career level or get a certain amount of money or fame before though.
  • Awaken_DreamerAwaken_Dreamer Posts: 308
    edited February 2013
    I haven't completed them all with one family, but i do try to complete my sims ltw for all of them, which means i have completed a lot of them. However, as i was talking in the other post, i haven't done most of the ltw that come in expansion packs (or other features). http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/645474.page
  • JongarakunJongarakun Posts: 1,265 Member
    edited February 2013
    Eh, getting to the top of a career or skill is pretty easy for me. The rest, though, like having so many romances/friends... insane. Can't I just sit and read a skill book or power work at work all day? Why must I socialize?

I've never done it with one family, though. I normally only play one or two sims at a time.
    Ornery weirdo. My Origin ID is Jongarakun.
    xyIcMqt.png