Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Best Stuff Pack, Your Opinions.

What do you think is The Best Stuff Pack? & Explain Why ❤.

Comments

• SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited February 2013

For me, I guess it would be Supernatural - I'm loving my witches. :) I really like the ability to create different lifestates - I play all different kinds of families, not just supernatural sims, but I do have a bit of a soft spot for them and I really enjoy spotting witches on brooms and fairies flying around when out and about in my town. Not overly fond of the zombies, however.

• VespidaeVespidae Posts: 3,354 Member
    edited February 2013
    For me it is a tie between Master Suite and Diesel. What can I say? I like clothes. :mrgreen: I also really like the buy/build objects that come with these stuff packs. :D
    funny-kitten-scared-of-a-lizard_zps4fet4xdj.gif
  • 10eliblue10eliblue Posts: 2,280 New Member
    edited February 2013
    KP's Sweet Treats. Yeah, I like it, now heckle at me. I like it because of my Sweet Tooth. I also like Fast Lane... The Objects are perfect for a Warehouse feel.
  • knt1229knt1229 Posts: 2,227 Member
    edited February 2013
    10eliblue wrote:
    KP's Sweet Treats. Yeah, I like it, now heckle at me. I like it because of my Sweet Tooth. I also like Fast Lane... The Objects are perfect for a Warehouse feel.

LOL...are you serious? You can't be serious. LOL These two are probably the least favorite stuff packs for most people, generally speaking. But, it's cool if you are serious. I figured somebody somewhere liked those stuff packs. LOL
  • my1helopilotmy1helopilot Posts: 1,487 Member
    edited February 2013
    knt1229 wrote:
    10eliblue wrote:

LOL...are you serious? You can't be serious. LOL These two are probably the least favorite stuff packs for most people, generally speaking. But, it's cool if you are serious. I figured somebody somewhere liked those stuff packs. LOL

Ok I will agree with you on the KP's Sweet Treats A LOT of people either refuse to purchase this SP or they regret buying it.

I disagree with you on the Fast Lane. I originally didn't want this SP, figured I would never use it but if you look at the custom built homes and community lots they almost always list Fast Lane in their builds. The objects that come with this SP are very versatile.

My personal favorites would have to be a tie between Fast Lane and Master Suites .. I use them a lot.

• dreamsong1968dreamsong1968 Posts: 4,473 Member
    edited February 2013

I can't pick just one! I love the ultra-modern items in High-End Loft Stuff. It was a wonderful addition to the base game, as there were very few items that fit the design requirements of my techno-geek sims. The items are some of the highest rated (in terms of comfort and environment bonus) in the game, so my sims love them as well.

I also love Outdoor Living Stuff. The outdoor kitchen items are perfect for my sims who are into cooking, gardening and the great outdoors. They also look fantastic on the deck of a beach house, or on a beach front community lot. The massive TV, living furniture and fireplaces make for a great lanai. This pack also came with several miscellaneous decor items that I just love (the fruit basket, lemonade pitcher, and serving cart!)
  • MarLin114MarLin114 Posts: 1,724 Member
    edited February 2013
    10eliblue wrote:

So glad you mentioned Fast Lane :) I have gotten so much use out of that content...luv it. KP's Sweet Treats also has some great content.

In response to the OP, I don't have a favorite. There are objects in each SP that I love and other objects that I don't use very often.
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • simmiesimmersimmiesimmer Posts: 271
    edited February 2013
    Outdoor Living.
    Just cool! Your garden looks better than your house even if you are rich :)
  • h2onailsh2onails Posts: 155 Member
    edited February 2013
    Outdoor living stuff is the one i get the most use out of. I like decorating outdoor spaces and this pack helps a lot. I also like master suite stuff for all the pretty night dresses.
    selfish and lazy and greedy
  • Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited February 2013
    I've got them all, and I use things from all of them, so I couldn't part with even one.

Town Life, Outdoor Living and Master Suite have the items I use the most, but even something like Katy Perry's Sweet Treats has got AWESOME items to decorate an ice cream shop with -- there's NO way I could do without this expansion. I put the deep fryer and ice cream maker from the Store into a hangout and then embellish it with all of the candy bins, ice cream decorations and cupcake furniture and it looks AWESOME. I love having a working cafe in all of my neighborhoods.

Fast Lane comes with a lot of cool "clutter," which I love. Things to decorate your garage and make your lot seem more "real." I probably use High End Loft Stuff the least, but even it has a few things worth using.

Right now you can find a lot of the Stuff Packs on massive discount on either Origin or Amazon.com. I mean, I just paid $6.79 for Diesel. It's TOTALLY worth that price for ANY of the expansions, even Katy Perry Sweet Treats. :P
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited February 2013

If you are into cars, definitely Fast Lane. Although my sims very seldom buy cars I still like Fast Lane the best. There is a sofa and love seat that I use in almost every house I build. In general I don't actually use very much from the stuff packs.

• Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    edited February 2013
    Outdoor living-quality items with everyday use...

I am actually surprised someone said towne life (it's great that you get use out of it) I'm just surprised as I get very little from it.

Fast Lane is good if you like variety in your cars and as another simmer has said it does come with some good car-themed clutter.
  • MarLin114MarLin114 Posts: 1,724 Member
    edited February 2013
    cwaddell wrote:
    If you are into cars, definitely Fast Lane. Although my sims very seldom buy cars I still like Fast Lane the best. There is a sofa and love seat that I use in almost every house I build. In general I don't actually use very much from the stuff packs.

You too with the furniture! :) I use the writing desk often also. It has clean lines and recolors nicely (as does the sofa and loveseat). It's not all car stuff in Fast Lane.
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • luvalphvleluvalphvle Posts: 1,545 Member
    edited February 2013
    I like HELS because I'm more into build and buy items than CAS items. I liked the buy items in MSS, but I was disappointed because I thought a SP named "Master Suite Stuff" would actually have more for the master suite. I would have liked more furniture and decor and fewer lingerie items.
  • luvalphvleluvalphvle Posts: 1,545 Member
    edited February 2013
    cwaddell wrote:

I put off buying this SP because I'm not into cars at all, but picked it up at the Origin sale. I was pleasantly surprised by some of the buy items like that sofa and love seat!
  • slamondaslamonda Posts: 1,357 Member
    edited February 2013
    i just bought outdoor living on the oragin sale and recieved town life for christmas,but looks like they all add something to game play
  • Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited February 2013
    I am actually surprised someone said towne life (it's great that you get use out of it) I'm just surprised as I get very little from it.

I love the laundromat. I plop that thing down in every town that doesn't already have one, lol. I pretend it's a national chain, like McDonald's. :P If I didn't have Town Life, I'd have to make a laundromat myself, and I'm incredibly lazy. I don't want to build, I want to PLAY! :D

I've also gotten some use out of the park that comes with it, and the library is STUNNING. I have a mod that allows my sims to live in the vacation worlds like China and France, so it's nice to have such a pretty building to plop down for the townies to use.
  • jojodelpierojojodelpiero Posts: 777 New Member
    edited February 2013
    My fave gotta be HELS, but Outdoor Stuff and the Decades SP are really nice, too! :D
  • jojodelpierojojodelpiero Posts: 777 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Oops, I forgot Diesel Stuff! That one's pretty nice, too. :)
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    edited February 2013

That's a tough one. :/ I like four.

Outdoor Living Stuff Pack: I like this stuff pack because it's got some nice objects for patios. Once I start to focus on learning more about getting better about building houses, I really want to try to create some patios for my Sims Family houses. Plus, I love outdoor decorations.

Town Life Stuff Pack: I love that we have new things to decorate our towns with. It gave us a new fountain that I think is really pretty and it's good for gardens and even patios.

Master Suite Stuff Pack: I absolutely love new clothing and bathroom/bedroom sets. So, this gave us some pretty cute things to wear and to create some nice bathrooms and bedrooms with. I think my favorite clothing is the robes.

Diesel Stuff: The clothes that came with this stuff pack were actually extremely cute. I loved a lot of it. Plus, I needed some more male clothing. : )
  • Loveless-ChocoboLoveless-Chocobo Posts: 55 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Seasons, pretty much hands down. I'm obsessed with rain and snow, since I don't see much of it where I live, and I love the depth having weather adds. It can be a little annoying when their umbrella breaks and they just stand in the rain like all is fine and dandy, but there are very few cons I have found. I especially enjoy the new parties you can throw and the seasonal festivals are just cute and fun.

If there was a runner up, however, it would be Generations. I like playing families, but it felt like there wasn't much variety when it came to the kids. Adding Generations, like Seasons, had to be one of the best things for my game.
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited February 2013
    MarLin114 wrote:
    You too with the furniture! :) I use the writing desk often also. It has clean lines and recolors nicely (as does the sofa and loveseat). It's not all car stuff in Fast Lane.

I use that desk also - high environment value for small price.

• fuelieinbluefuelieinblue Posts: 192 Member
    edited February 2013
    Outdoor Living and Town Life Stuff are my favorites I think. I use the items in Outdoor Living a lot and I really love the buildings that came with Town Life. I always replace the rabbit holes in Sunset Valley with the ones from Town Life.
  • CatLandCatLand Posts: 760 New Member
    edited February 2013
    knt1229 wrote:
    10eliblue wrote:

Is Fast Lane really that unpopular? Because Fast Lane is my favourite stuff pack hands-down!!! I'm into nice looking cars though so I get a heck of a lot of use out of it. I always try and diversify my Sims' cars because it irritates me if they all have the same type. I'm so sick of Sloppy Jalopys and Big Lemons...

I didn't really like Katy Perry's Sweet Treats (admittedly, it's mostly because I don't like Katy Perry all that much) but some of the lots and decor are quite fun. The outfits are really awful to me but are quite amusing when townies wear them, especially that cupcake bra my goodness who came up with that?! :lol: :shock:
  • knt1229knt1229 Posts: 2,227 Member
    edited February 2013
    CatLand wrote:
    knt1229 wrote:
    10eliblue wrote:

Is Fast Lane really that unpopular? Because Fast Lane is my favourite stuff pack hands-down!!! I'm into nice looking cars though so I get a heck of a lot of use out of it. I always try and diversify my Sims' cars because it irritates me if they all have the same type. I'm so sick of Sloppy Jalopys and Big Lemons...

I didn't really like Katy Perry's Sweet Treats (admittedly, it's mostly because I don't like Katy Perry all that much) but some of the lots and decor are quite fun. The outfits are really awful to me but are quite amusing when townies wear them, especially that cupcake bra my goodness who came up with that?! :lol: :shock:

Apparently, in this thread everybody loves Katy Perry and Fast Lane. So, I guess it depends on who and when you ask. *shrug*

I have them all except Katy Perry and I get use out of them all.