Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weddings are so odd at the moment!

rblueHo.png
so... my sims just got married...

1LRgaqV.png
The flower pal randomly died...

aHxhuUi.png
yqzWlLK.png
... and a few of the dudes wore long dresses

Comments

• Options
    QueenSaraphineQueenSaraphine Posts: 308 Member
    The guests are gonna talk about this wedding for years to come 😂
    SignatureSparkly.gif
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Is it bad that I find it funny that the flower pal died? :D
  • Options
    asimbsimasimbsim Posts: 476 Member
    I noticed that it my game the other day. Thankfully no-one died, but many of my male sims arrived wearing their best dresses :D
  • Options
    Gemmie12Gemmie12 Posts: 262 Member
    why do I feel like MWS is going to be fodder for the Townie Fashion Police thread???
    CJcvgXD.png
    Lein Modded Legacy

OriginID/PSN: Gemmie12
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

With all the packs...
    It's a day for a glorious wedding. Assuming nothing unexpected happens? Everything goes according to plan?
    Good luck in, "The Sims" :D

A 'Vampires" & "Get Famous" wedding? ;)
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    I wondered if it might have been some sort of stealth Friday the 13th joke, but this happened to you on a Saturday...
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    I laughed wayyy too much.
    He/Him
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    Is it bad that I find it funny that the flower pal died? :D

I will say sad as there is nothing funny about death. Especially for that way. A horrible way to go, even for a sim.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    With all the packs...
    It's a day for a glorious wedding. Assuming nothing unexpected happens? Everything goes according to plan?
    Good luck in, "The Sims" :D

A 'Vampires" & "Get Famous" wedding? ;)

That was a fun movie. Watched it oodles of times.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited May 2022
    man I haven't even tried to have actual wedding since MWS yet cause I'm just too annoyed by sims refusing to slow dance on the freaking dance floor no matter where they stand when i direct it they always walk out of the house to the sidewalk or backyard or balcony even they are unable to dance indoors anywhere no matter how much space i give them regardless of dance floor or not and its making me so angry

also routing is a big mess and theres just so many lag crashes and bugs too recently
    that yeah i just... nope

I'll just play with other packs for now and hope those work better
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Haven't had anything like that in a while but it does make for an interesting wedding, the guys were more likely just the victim of bad situational death, clearly the flower pal wanted attention though. Shame shame....lol.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    My sims wedding was a cluster and she has the high maintenance trait so she was furious throughout the entire thing. I sent them to honeymoon at Mt Komorebi and she left multiple times to go to work because of her workaholic life style. She was constantly miserable no matter what she was doing. She loves skiing but was always tense so I gave up and ended the vacation early. Her spouse had a great time, though I have no idea how-dealing with her mood swings.
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    I had a wedding in my game the other day and it went surprisingly smoothly… well, apart from when the Sim of honour got up to get some food just as the vows were about to be exchanged and I had to be all EXCUSE ME GET YOUR BUTT BACK TO YOUR SEAT AND WATCH YOUR TWIN SISTER GET MARRIED! Unfortunately, I did something stupid (nothing major or game breaking, just dumb) and I ended up having to quit without saving. So technically the wedding never happened. I am looking forward to playing it through again, I just hope no-one else tries to leave during the ceremony :D:D:D
  • Options
    Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    shellbeme wrote: »
    My sims wedding was a cluster and she has the high maintenance trait so she was furious throughout the entire thing. I sent them to honeymoon at Mt Komorebi and she left multiple times to go to work because of her workaholic life style. She was constantly miserable no matter what she was doing. She loves skiing but was always tense so I gave up and ended the vacation early. Her spouse had a great time, though I have no idea how-dealing with her mood swings.

I just have to tell you that this brought me to tears laughing. The picture in my head of her standing at the alter, face red with anger as she grunts her "I do." And then stomping all through her honeymoon, whilst he is blissfully unconcerned and pleased as punch was all too much.. :joy::joy::joy:
    Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    I had a wedding in my game the other day and it went surprisingly smoothly… well, apart from when the Sim of honour got up to get some food just as the vows were about to be exchanged and I had to be all EXCUSE ME GET YOUR BUTT BACK TO YOUR SEAT AND WATCH YOUR TWIN SISTER GET MARRIED! Unfortunately, I did something stupid (nothing major or game breaking, just dumb) and I ended up having to quit without saving. So technically the wedding never happened. I am looking forward to playing it through again, I just hope no-one else tries to leave during the ceremony :D:D:D

If you can, make sure the key Sims in your wedding have their needs set to full. This should keep the twin sister from seeking food at the most inappropriate moment. Best of luck on your upcoming nuptials. I think the unfortunate exit was to your favor.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    Yep, I’ll definitely use the max motives cheat to ensure everyone stays in place. I had another wedding where the Sim of Honour ended up Filthy, so she had the visual effect of dirt all over her :D Definitely want to avoid that happening!!