Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When do you think the Game Pack will release?

If the Game Pack is truly Werewolves… then I’m going with June 14th. It’s a Tuesday and also a full moon. It makes sense.

Comments

• Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I'm pretty curious myself when the roadmap's packs are going to roll out. You'd hope since we had April as a dead month it will be sooner rather than later, but who knows. It would shock me that May is all kits and then the GP in June.
  • thesimmer14thesimmer14 Posts: 393 Member
    I read that as "It's Taco Tuesday and also a full moon", insinuating that werewolves can only exist on Taco Tuesday.

It makes sense.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Sometimes in June but I wish the atleast one of the Kits would release soon this month. The 2nd Kit will probably also come in June.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,812 Member
    edited May 2022
    Not soon enough, I want my wolfies. Unless of course it's as buggy as MWS was at first, then the answer is too soon.

Jokes aside, I like @Allinsimstime thoughts on June 14th. I wouldn't expect it at all in May, and the full moon connection on 6-14 makes perfect sense. Also you have to think it's the centerpiece so the kits drop this month. First kit on the 17th, second on the 31st. Two weeks in between each element of the roadmap and the first kit dropping on the 17th of this month is two weeks from the announcement.

Announcement- 5-3
    First kit- 5-17
    Second kit- 5-31
    Game pack- 6-14

My two cents.
  • gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    edited May 2022
    Not soon enough, I want my wolfies too bad the kits will probably come first oh well time to get my game ready
  • justice4bonehildajustice4bonehilda Posts: 185 Member
    Sometimes in June but I wish the atleast one of the Kits would release soon this month. The 2nd Kit will probably also come in June.

so last week of may for kit? maybe free patch next week? May seems so..empty
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,948 Member
    edited May 2022
    I read that as "It's Taco Tuesday and also a full moon", insinuating that werewolves can only exist on Taco Tuesday.

It makes sense.

Once upon a time existed group of bros, unknowing of the fact they were werewolves.

the bros used to gather at the local taco place on tuesdays for good old taco tuesday

this wasn't problem until all of them had jobs and families and such so they could only gather at late evening hours

but thankfully the taco place was open 24/7 and the bros got to enjoy the tacos anyway

... well that is until one night their order contained more than just tacos.
    now I'm just reminded of that forgotten hollow taco bell idea the occults really do love tacos don't they

also back to subject idk I kinda feel like early june or veeery late may or maybe its like announcement may side release june side idk kinda feel weird about 2 kits in 2 months though like shouldn't we then already be hearing of one of the kits idk
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    edited May 2022
    It could go kit, GP, kit... with the GP being released late May or early June. But given how things have been going it will probably be late June.
    Post edited by JestTru on
    WbUrFQm.png
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    edited May 2022
    I think it will be kit, kit and then GP, unless there is an expansion in July, then it might be kit, GP, kit and then Expansion in July. .So, I think May might see two kits and then in June will see a body hair update and the GP most likely.
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    If the Game Pack is truly Werewolves… then I’m going with June 14th. It’s a Tuesday and also a full moon. It makes sense.

This is my exact line of thinking too.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Oh, I hope so. ;)
    edited May 2022
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    I think it will be kit, kit and then GP, unless there is an expansion in July, then it might be kit, GP, kit and then Expansion in July. .So, I think May might see two kits and then in June will see a body hair update and the GP most likely.

That's my line of thinking still, kit, kit, GP.

But you bring up an interesting point with a possible EP this summer. I've thought all along the GP would come last to make the most of interest in all three elements. To me if you bring out the GP in between the kits you've rolled out the main piece everybody is after, so once it's out the second kit doesn't get as much attention because we're all caught up in our werewolves and looking ahead to the EP. But the timeline for the unannounced EP, if one truly is coming in the summer roadmap, would already be nearly set as far as release date inside the dev team. With that, the timing of the release of the GP could be a clue as to when the EP might be coming. Roll out the GP in May, a July EP looks more likely, but could still be August. Release the GP in June it's almost certainly no EP in July. August or September is the likely release of an EP.

I know the GP is the main focus now, but I can't help wondering what the order of this roadmap means for the next. We've all been starving for werewolves and a new EP and the two seem to be even more linked together now.
  • Jewels20Jewels20 Posts: 79 Member
    Full moon this month too. If it’s a werewolf/occult pack, (I think it is) it could be released this month…
  • KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    Jewels20 wrote: »
    Full moon this month too. If it’s a werewolf/occult pack, (I think it is) it could be released this month…

guys, I hate to be Captain Obvious but full moon occurs each month between the 14th and 17th day of the month.
    Only difference is that this year we will have a Supermoon on June 16th and July 13th.
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    edited May 2022
    Wishful thinking on my part but how about...

Friday the 13th
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    I am guessing mid June, with a possible EP late July.

It would be fun if it came on the same day (or night) as a supermoon. But wedding stories didn't come on valentines day, vampires and RoM didn't come on Halloween so I don't expect the release to follow the lunar cycle. It is still possible, but might just as well not happen.
  • QuaayQuaay Posts: 557 Member
    Announced mid June and released end of June is my guess
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member

If that is true, then I guess it'll be announced on May 31th.

Though only time will tell. While I am hoping it to come sooner, I don't want it rushed.

Though one thing is for sure: it will be released on June.
    EgonVM wrote: »

If that is true, then I guess it'll be announced on May 31th.

Though only time will tell. While I am hoping it to come sooner, I don't want it rushed.

Though one thing is for sure: it will be released on June.

End of June would be my guess, 21st or 28th. I with you though I'd rather have it later and have it done right, instead of early and be another MWS.
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    My bet is still (as it has been since speculation of it being Werewolves began) on June 14th since it is both a Tuesday and a Full Moon. Assuming that it is of course, Werewolves.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    My bet is still (as it has been since speculation of it being Werewolves began) on June 14th since it is both a Tuesday and a Full Moon. Assuming that it is of course, Werewolves.

Then that would mean the Gamepack has to be announced this week.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

Then that would mean the Gamepack has to be announced this week.
    ooo I hope so.
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    This week might be good for a trailer for the new GP and I hope for a pre-pack patch soon with tons of bug fixes!
  • Loves2draw1812Loves2draw1812 Posts: 168 Member
    Prob announce next week, with release being one of the last 2 weeks of June.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited May 2022

Full moon and Werewolf movie ... GP12 is truly Werewolves