Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolves: What Features Would You Like To See?

Comments

• ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    edited May 2022
    Loanet wrote: »

Love this! Can't wait for updates on the gamepack.

"Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    if you have Cats & Dogs, big dogs be able to join to the hunting pack, and other thing more simple werewolves gain pet training faster than other sims, when training dogs
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member

Notice they removed the mention of pets from this feature. Probably because pets won't be the only ones to make use of it.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Gordy wrote: »

Notice they removed the mention of pets from this feature. Probably because pets won't be the only ones to make use of it.

I mentioned months ago the possibility of using the Cats & Dogs system for werewolves. Maybe even having a full on dog or cat form and the sim being able to be directed to do the simple stuff that pets do autonomously. It'd certainly fit the theme of reusing already created content and players have shown themselves to generally be agreeable to paying for things twice...

Wouldn't even be mad about this one personally because the idea of having a werewolf either stuck in animal form or simply choosing to be for most of the time, is a delightful one to me. Yennorks anyone?
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    Yeah, same. I mentioned it before, but I'd love to have a sim play the game trapped as a house pet, or trying to do a rags to riches challenge as a dog.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    Gordy wrote: »

Just checked in my game and in Dutch the text also changed and they omitted the word 'pet' This is not a coincidence.
    I tried to avoid the werewolf speculations but this is getting my hopes up.
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Oh I like this, because that means we can have yennorks.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 157 Member
    So, while I want the Werewolves to be more lycan than the old Hollywood hairy man, I think it would be cool if perhaps there were some CAS cosmetics added so that sims (werewolf or not) can look like that old wolf man. Imagine a wolf man looking sim turning into an actual werewolf.
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,812 Member
    edited May 2022
    Werescythe wrote: »
    So, while I want the Werewolves to be more lycan than the old Hollywood hairy man, I think it would be cool if perhaps there were some CAS cosmetics added so that sims (werewolf or not) can look like that old wolf man. Imagine a wolf man looking sim turning into an actual werewolf.

Make it so the non-werewolves can have a wolf man costume in CAS, but make the facial parts accessories, and add a wolfman hair.

ETA; I forgot there's already a hair that makes me think of a wolfman every time I see it...
    Jb2OdxG.png?1
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited May 2022
    Make it so the non-werewolves can have a wolf man costume in CAS, but make the facial parts accessories, and add a wolfman hair.

The problem with accessory parts is that they wouldn't animate when sims talk, eat, kiss etc. Similar to full body fur suits like the bears, racoons and hamsters.

Any wolf parts need to be actual presets with bones and sliders, so that they can animate and express moods.
  • bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    edited May 2022
    The only thing I care about is an option to turn those things off in my game. I hate werewolves and zombies.
  • AlpacapybaraAlpacapybara Posts: 32 Member
    I think a must, given that its Sims 4 "play with emotion" (though the motto is a bit forgotten) would be for werewolves to be linked to emotions.

Extreme emotions could play with the wolf inside even when not transformed, Fangs when angry, ears when focused?, tail when playful? Wolf calling could be quite literal too, heh.

Extreme embarrassment, anger and the hysterical playful mood could result in a forced transformation instead of death.
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    I think a must, given that its Sims 4 "play with emotion" (though the motto is a bit forgotten) would be for werewolves to be linked to emotions.

Extreme emotions could play with the wolf inside even when not transformed, Fangs when angry, ears when focused?, tail when playful? Wolf calling could be quite literal too, heh.

Extreme embarrassment, anger and the hysterical playful mood could result in a forced transformation instead of death.

That sounds really cool. I would love it if you had to control your sims emotions to avoid transforming.

Maybe it could also be connected to the moon phases as well. If your sim becomes Enraged during a Full Moon, they'll change into a werewolf and cause destruction for a certain amount of hours.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    I want customization for appearances and various abilities, but also customizing some of the personalities, so I can have more domestic/tamer werewolves.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »

The problem with accessory parts is that they wouldn't animate when sims talk, eat, kiss etc. Similar to full body fur suits like the bears, racoons and hamsters.

Any wolf parts need to be actual presets with bones and sliders, so that they can animate and express moods.

The alien hats in batuu are animated. Their mouth and eyes move. So it is possible. It would be nice if other costumes like the yeti and the lizard (get famous) would be updated to be animated as well.

A full wolf costume for non werewolves sounds interesting.
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    I’m dying to know what the CAS/BB theme will be for this kind of pack!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I hope that there will be regular body hair for all sims & that the Werewolf has a tail. ;)
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    GracieO312 wrote: »
    I’m dying to know what the CAS/BB theme will be for this kind of pack!

Rock clothing/industrial builds it seems.
  • revgrvrevgrv Posts: 225 Member
    My number one hope is overlap between Vampires and RoM, I want to set up a juicy, drama-laden romance between a vampire, werewolf and a spellcaster in the middle.
    &PHgr;
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    The clothing definitely seems to have a sort of grungy vibe + some possible Native American influence.

• LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited June 2022
    I’m curious about certain traits or abilities that werewolves have, and if werewolf genes can be inherited through the generations.

I would love it if they gave toddlers or children some werewolf traits or hints of being a werewolf, even if it’s just howling or gnawing and scratching stuff.

Oh! If werewolve genes can be passed down, would we get a special werewolf baby bassinet? That would be so cute!! 😍
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    I hope that if we give a wolf a banana then it won't eat grandma.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Body hair. That's it. Happy to have another occult but this is the perfect opportunity to add body hair.

As a bonus I wouldn't mind something similar to TS2 with the Pack Leader showing up randomly at night. (black wolf with glowing yellow eyes)
    https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Pack_leader
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    Good customization, traits/skills system similar to Vampires with morality choices etc (Spellcaster skill tree was really disappointing to me, too easy and lacking flavor) and overlap with other Occults and packs like Cats & Dogs. I find it disappointing how there's really no special interactions between different occults. Also, can we finally have some sort of occult fan/skeptic trait? If they think "no cuz it's too "mean"" or something... bruh, we can have sims who hate children.