Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spring 2022 Roadmap Revealed!

Comments

• BubblegumjonahBubblegumjonah Posts: 118 Member
    I've pretty much lost all hype at this point, lol. Way to go, Sims Team.
  • Loves2draw1812Loves2draw1812 Posts: 168 Member
    Sooo..kit at the end of May then?
    Bit daft releasing a roadmap for 2 months then. Unless the kit releases next week, announced Thursday.
    Still a daft roadmap though
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,572 Member
    The dark logo was meant to call crickets chirping to mind as we sit in silence.
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    They do this all the time and it’s really tiring.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    And here I was so certain that something was coming today... Oh well. I'll still keep planning my werewolf families. Guess that has to be enough for now.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,544 Member
    *Goes back to playing game and ignores Roadmap*
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    They could release the kits, but I believe they are doing their vey best to release the game pack without to many bugs
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    Peral wrote: »
    They could release the kits, but I believe they are doing their vey best to release the game pack without to many bugs

I hope so. I just wish we’d get some news.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    logion wrote: »

I am kinda expecting a lot of "drama" in the coming months... either because the next pack is not werewolves, or it is werewolves but not the way people wanted them.

OMG LOL. Drama? DRAMA?!
    We’re going to get !!EXACTLY!! what we want!

✨🧁🎀ME AND MY BESTIES WOULD NEVER EVER EVER EVER CAUSE ANY DRAHMAAHH!!!!!! 🎀🧁✨LM🐺AO!

*Bites off and swallows huge chunk of @Simmingal ‘s hiding couch.*

My dear @CAPTAIN_NXR7, the only drama I see coming is my pack of she-wolves mauling any sim so foolish as to get close to them. And any alpha males who think my pack is a patriarchy. Oh no my pack is a matriarchy. The she-wolves will run that show, the males will have their part, just not the one their used to.😈

Ah-ooooo!🐺

Just be glad this is a SINGLE PLAYER game...👹
    cyncie wrote: »
    Simmingal wrote: »
    I mean, this is the Official Forum, and except for a few of us, we don’t bite.

*Chewing sounds stop as Simmingal slowly peeks at cyncie from behind the couch looking guilty*

I'm sorry please continue

I am kinda expecting a lot of "drama" in the coming months... either because the next pack is not werewolves, or it is werewolves but not the way people wanted them.

OMG LOL. Drama? DRAMA?!

✨🧁🎀ME AND MY BESTIES WOULD NEVER EVER EVER EVER CAUSE ANY DRAHMAAHH!!!!!! 🎀🧁✨LM🐺AO!

Well, this is why we can’t have nice things…..😉

Well....the couch tasted...nice. 😇
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    I bet @EA_Cade knows something. Let's get him! 🔱 😄
  • BubblegumjonahBubblegumjonah Posts: 118 Member
    Peral wrote: »

Yeah, but imagine if they actually *told* us that instead of just leaving us in the dark.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    perhaps it will come out at.... night?
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCdneDxFRYQ

There must be an Angel Guru playing with my Hearth
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,812 Member

OMG LOL. Drama? DRAMA?!

My dear @CAPTAIN_NXR7, the only drama I see coming is my pack of she-wolves mauling any sim so foolish as to get close to them. And any alpha males who think my pack is a patriarchy. Oh no my pack is a matriarchy. The she-wolves will run that show, the males will have their part, just not the one their used to.😈

Ah-ooooo!🐺

Just be glad this is a SINGLE PLAYER game...👹
    Simmingal wrote: »
    I mean, this is the Official Forum, and except for a few of us, we don’t bite.

*Chewing sounds stop as Simmingal slowly peeks at cyncie from behind the couch looking guilty*

I'm sorry please continue

OMG LOL. Drama? DRAMA?!

Well, this is why we can’t have nice things…..😉

Well....the couch tasted...nice. 😇

All wolves are welcome. They just answer to the alpha female that's all.

That's what we all want to know. :p

Seriously though it hasn't been released yet.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    Theory:
    Announcement of a Kit next week, due next week or the week after
    Kit at the beginning of June
    Game Pack near mid-late June, most likely near the end of June

The Game Pack will be about fursuits instead of werewolves, because making a costume is much easier than making a new life state.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,812 Member
    I am so bummed right now. I believed with every last bit of my heart today was going to be the big day. Lesson learned.
  • LJKLJK Posts: 257 Member
    see you guys in a week i guess
  • EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    I’m worried they won’t release an expansion this year at this rate. Or if they did it would be in November or December but I’m not even holding my breath
    There's a possibility we may get a Sims Delivery Express tomorrow. The last three were released on a Wednesday, with the most recent one released on April 27.
  • RoseQuartzRoseQuartz Posts: 164 Member
    Not sure if everybody's seen this one yet, but @simgirl1010 found an intriguing teaser post on The Sims' Instagram account & posted it on "The Sims on Social Media" thread, bottom of page 13. (I'm new here so can't link to it.)

It's a video of a spooky house.... Make sure you have the audio on.

If it's really what we hope it is, it'll be music to my ears...