March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kits you would actually buy

1235...Next

Comments

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    A MasterSuite Kit with romantic sleepwear, heartshape bed & new romantic interactions. <3<3
  • MsMayMsMay Posts: 440 Member
    edited May 2022
    Makeup Kit. If we get an better improvements of sims eyelashes in the base game, I want different types of eyelashes for sims for all genders, more better makeup on lips, blushes, & eyeshadows that looks almost custom content.

• SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    edited May 2022
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    I like the idea of the backpack kit, and actually I don’t think they would need new animations for the camp stove ( the home decorator game pack came with cook tops to put on counters, so I’m assuming they could make it where camp stoves could go on the folding table ( they could include another folding table with different colors/textures for those that don’t have outdoor retreat ).

I suppose that could work. What I want is for them to put it on the ground and sit on the ground to use it. The way you would for actual backpacking out in the wilderness miles and miles from civilization. But it's Sims. So I'd take a table top version if I had to. :lol: As long as both the stove and the table are portable.
    Also rather than futuristic furniture, I ‘d actually like to see some types of “alien furniture”, walls, doors, floors, widows and clutter items as well as furniture.

Alien styles that go well with the Sixam tech look are more or less what I had in mind when I said "futuristic", but I think you said it better. :smile: What you describe is exactly what I want.

Yeah, they actually do have that folding table in outdoor retread ( that goes in the inventory ), it doesn’t seem like it would be hard to add a camp stove to put on it without having to do new animations, which means it should be build kit worthy….also they should make it where you can put left over food in the ice chest.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited June 2022
    I enjoy and love some of the kids, but I would definitely love more family gameplay and CAS for younger lifestages kinds of kits.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    A kit focusing on different hairstyles.
  • NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
    Mmmm. I was thinking I'd also buy kits of period CAS and BB (Medieval, Renaissance, Victorian...)
    Happy simming!
  • AlpacapybaraAlpacapybara Posts: 32 Member
    pet capybara pack
  • ReaganboganReaganbogan Posts: 277 Member
    Glamour day wear, cocktail attire. Like Real Housewives. I would love a kit that wasn't young adult focused.

Accessories kit. Jewelry,sunglasses, hats,heels, mens dress shoes

The Get Famous makeup chair reskin with gameplay like the folding spa chair
  • ReaganboganReaganbogan Posts: 277 Member
    Modesty clothing kit with more head coverings. A chiffon hijab, a heavy shawl, lighter layered peices for warmer weather.
  • revgrvrevgrv Posts: 225 Member
    A gameplay kit with glass cutting. Alas, gameplay kits seem to no longer be a thing.
    &PHgr;
  • KuroiKuroi Posts: 137 Member
    I would totally buy a world kit that adds some more completely different worlds (different themes) to our game.

I'd additionally love:

- a kit with historical fashion and BB objects. I know we have just got the Decor to the Max kit - but those objects were quite fancy. Just give me some regular historical stuff for my historical gameplay. They could also publish kits for one historical era each - I would buy them.

- a build kit that gives us more decor obejcts for house fassades etc. to give them more three-dimensional structure.

Since I assume that my wishes are quite a niche theme, I find them most suitable for a kit.
  • fae_brassfae_brass Posts: 81 Member
    I would like a voice kit. I wish we could have more variety!
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    MichelleW wrote: »
    Clowns Kit

Dragon Kit

Burglars Kit

Jobs Kits (kits that bring you only 1 job)

If they made active jobs kits with a workplace ( like the 3 get to work jobs ), I would love that! Even if they made them game packs, I would snap those up right away.

If they did this so many people in the community would complain and say this should have been a get to work refresh. It seems a lot of people expect things for free these days 🙄

Not me, I don’t use mods or CC. I don’t mind spending money for my content from the sims, I loved when stuff packs were coming out all the time. Some people throw money away on places like Starbucks…..if I had to choose, I’d rather spend mine on game content. The only problem I have with the game is when bugs go unresolved for a long time.

Not that there aren’t things that I want like real babies, and being able to adopt children, toddlers or babies if the caretakers die. But as far as things go, CAS, B/B, worlds, extra jobs etc., I certainly don’t mind helping support the devs. for their work. I remember when Get Together first came out and all people could do is complain about not having toddlers ( I probably did my own grumbling about toddlers as well ). And yet when you look back, clubs were one of the best features brought to the game, and most inclusive of other packs that we have gotten from the game. I remember people complaining about the jobs in get to work too, wasn’t sand boxy enough for them, so they watered down active careers ( like the military career I was hoping to have a workplace for, for one ).

100%, I couldn't agree more
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    edited June 2022
    I want a Vera W inspired Kit with more wedding clothing and veils.

I love the idea of a backpacking Kit, fabulous. Also yes to more PJs.

A sleepover kit would be cool with PJs, sleeping bags, and a sleepover "event"

Or a pool party themed Kit with a "pool party event" and new floats and bathing suits.

Edited because apparently her last name is a naughty word on the forums... oops
  • Reallysoawkward23Reallysoawkward23 Posts: 175 Member
    1. I'd love a clutter kit that is just clutter. Specifically, things that would slot to shelves. We have a lot of shelves and not a whole lot that fits those shelves. Small decorative clocks (like alarm clocks), baskets, candles, vases, bowls, little framed pictures that slot to shelves, etc.
    2. A toddler kit that is essentially like the kid room stuff pack but for toddler rooms or nurseries
    3. Elderly/modest fashion
    4. Funeral kit (new event type w/ associated objects like a wreath for graves, some variety for gravestones, etc.).
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    If we had another CAS kit I'd say sleep wear like onesies for baby to Elder. Eye covers more slipper animals like a fuzzy paw slippers that I may or may not in real life lol. Soft sneaker like slippers.
  • yesme88yesme88 Posts: 316 Member
    if they were to make the babies more active like sims 3. I would say a nursery kit. strollers, cribs , changing tables and variety of clothing. Maybe a kit for kids with more toys like remote cars or planes. dolls bikes for kids.
  • mewo13mewo13 Posts: 60 Member
    They're already doing this but more kits focused on other cultures so it's not just American/Western fashion and decor all the time.
  • BenjamilianBenjamilian Posts: 395 Member
    edited June 2022
    Kits based around subcultures!
    * Goths or emos
    * Tracksuits and sportsters
    * Furries and fursuits

Great potential for CAS. Kits were made for such things!
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    If they released an arcade gameplay kit with new arcade games and machines, possibly a new community lot type as well, I'd buy it ASAP.
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,103 Member
    I have to say that I would have to really, really like the items and get alot of use out of them to buy a CAS or build/buy kit. I would be much more likely to buy a gameplay kit, and I didn't even buy bust the dust! I haven't bought a kit yet, so I will have to see what the future brings.
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    Cleaners kit (Functional Broom, mold, track mud on the floor from outside when raining)
    Deadly infections kit
    Severe Weather kit
    Pool party kit

(I just want more gameplay kits 😭)
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • FinkiraFinkira Posts: 5 New Member
    > @Khrisstyne said:
    > Cleaners kit (Functional Broom, mold, track mud on the floor from outside when raining)
    > Deadly infections kit
    > Severe Weather kit
    > Pool party kit
    >
    > (I just want more gameplay kits 😭)

Why do you want to great the years of pandemic in sims?😂 First you get infection, then there is lockdown and all you can do is clean and hang out by the pool😂
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    I would love gameplay kits that gave us new animals. Unlike some people I really liked my first pet stuff. Some of my sims children only have one pet and it’s some type of rodent, it would have been nice if we could have chosen from about 5 or 6 different colors for the pets though ( like white, black, brown, tan, and also multi colored ). I would like to see a game play kit with a parrot, a kit with some love birds, a kit with buggies, a kit with lizards, a kit with a tarantula, and a kit with hermit crabs, maybe even a kit with snakes. And, I would like most of these kits to be one tile containers so we could fit them on dressers, shelves etc. I would also like these kits to be where you can feed the animals ( to gain responsibility ), play with the animal, and also be able to gain credit for homework, like they did with the rodents in my first pet stuff. I would also love to be able to have children be able to feed and play with frogs that came in the basegame, and feed and study insects that came in outdoor retreat. Some of my sim children collect some of these things, More pet animals please!! I know we have rabbits that can visit your yard with a tree stump from cottage living, but I would love my sim children to also be able to have pet rabbits they can keep in a cage, rather like the rodents. Also, it would be nice if they could feed fish. Some clutter items for these pets ( like a shaker bottle of food for frogs, insects, fish etc., and some toys for birds in bird cages etc.) would be appreciated. Also it would be great if we could buy and sell the pet animals and new pet clutter in out GTW pet stores.
  • ItalStewItalStew Posts: 30 Member
    Modesty clothing kit with more head coverings. A chiffon hijab, a heavy shawl, lighter layered peices for warmer weather.

I'm in desperate need of more head wraps.