Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Strangerville Refresh

13...Next

Comments

• CharleyNoel9CharleyNoel9 Posts: 38 Member
    JestTru wrote: »
    An option to bypass the story would be nice. I've played through it a couple times and don't always want to play through it when i start a new save and have to deal with all the possessed sims, but I really like the world.

Yes, this! This is my only problem with Strangerville. I've played through it a few times, so I'd love the ability to mark it completed for a new save. I wouldn't mind a "refresh" that added that option, and maybe the ability to use the lab lot as well. I love the world - it's done so well.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    The only mod is the All Cheats mod by TwistedMexii I believe. It adds a way to input custom cheats into the game that only the Devs have access to normally so you can actually skip through the story to different parts; including after you defeat the Mother.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    Make it easier to turn off the storyline/infected Sims, and make it super-easy to rebuild the lab into whatever I want.
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    I’d love to be able to rebuild the lab to how it was before it was abandoned for storytelling purposes. That would be cool
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    I love the world much more than I thought I would, but then I automatically love warm world without snow since I got Seasons ;)
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek