Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Update 4/26

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited April 2022
    Help me
    MDsf4Ka.png
    I beg
    q6nRdMm.png
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
  • hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    q6nRdMm.png

"You didn't call" that's for sure
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Help me
    MDsf4Ka.png
    I beg
    q6nRdMm.png

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ lmbo. Oh gosh it's spreading like a virus! The Sims are using this as their main profile picture on Twitter too it's halerious
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
    edited April 2022
    Okay looks like the delete button is still dangerously close to the play button in load game huh
    and resume is bit unsure hmm i suppose it helps having sim there so i know what save it is
    but also if I was building last thing it will probably take me to my main household instead of premade household i was playing last which is bit problematic cause it doesn't go to the manage worlds soooo yeah maybe i'll see about that when its showing correct household

This is a change to the Resume button which gets you into your game quicker to start playing.

If you want to go to the World View first you can do that by using the Load Game option on the Main Menu and picking your save slot from there. ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ that's a neat feature. A lot of times as just want to jump right in and play.
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I'm actually a bit annoyed with the free earbuds showing up in my Sims' inventory, but this still made me laugh. :)

i2Cmb8J.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
    I know everyone was desperatly waiting for this day ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚

• PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    BwKuQ5L.png

So, the phone calls just weren't enough huh? Then you had to invade our loading screens. And now, the audacity to show yourself on my main menu? ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
    edited April 2022
    kMsLyiA.png
    Is she though :sweat_smile:
    girl you do realize me being here speeds up your disappearance
    also it seems that the sim will wear what they were wearing when closing the game interesting
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    This seems like a pretty good design update, looks a lot nicer home screen than before. Not sure how I feel about resume going straight into game though, it's useful if you're playing one specific family, but sometimes I just go in game to build so it adds an extra step to get there (I saw that you can get to world mode if you go through load instead of resume but still an extra step that I will probably forget)
    edited April 2022
    q6nRdMm.png

"You didn't call" that's for sure

"You aren't hacked, its just me! "
    sounds exactly like something hacker would say
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Okay looks like the delete button is still dangerously close to the play button in load game huh
    and resume is bit unsure hmm i suppose it helps having sim there so i know what save it is
    but also if I was building last thing it will probably take me to my main household instead of premade household i was playing last which is bit problematic cause it doesn't go to the manage worlds soooo yeah maybe i'll see about that when its showing correct household
    Yea I never use the load game button :sweat_smile: The buttons are too small and the delete button is too close to the play button. That building and main household thing worries me a bit :/ It will be annoying if it happens.

It seems this update just added an extra click for me because I liked going to the map view first and then picking which family I'd play this time (though yeah, sometimes I'd continue playing the same household, but I still...)
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    q6nRdMm.png

That's not funny.
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    Well the Sim preview doesn't work with CC it seems cause I have a shirtless burly dad who is apparently happy to see me, so I'm guessing it doesn't read his CC top. :P
    edited April 2022
    Well the Sim preview doesn't work with CC it seems cause I have a shirtless burly dad who is apparently happy to see me, so I'm guessing it doesn't read his CC top. :P

that unless they were in swim or sleepwear that does not include shirt when you exit the game since it used outfit your sim was in that time
    edited April 2022

that unless they were in swim or sleepwear that does not include shirt when you exit the game since it used outfit your sim was in that time
    He does have a shirt when I saved, I also use a height mod for that save specifically and it doesn't account that either it seems (his portrait should be cut at the top cause he's tall). :P

EDIT: I even saved again to see if it updates the thumbnail but it doesn't.
    edited April 2022
    logion wrote: ยป
    q6nRdMm.png

That's not funny.

idk kinda prefer it to advertisements
    wondering though if its that for everyone or if its cause i cleared all my caches before updating so it only reached all pics of this lady

edit: okay seems its everyone nice we can be traumatized together
    Post edited by Simmingal on
  • GreylingGreyling Posts: 163 Member
    Hello Simmers!

Can you believe that we are already approaching the end of the first quarter of 2022?
    How many months do you have in your calendar? ๐Ÿ˜‰
    tell me someone photoshopped ring ring girl as ring ghost lady getting out of tv already
    Hello Simmers!

Can you believe that we are already approaching the end of the first quarter of 2022?
    How many months do you have in your calendar? ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Lol true
    I guess this year has 16 months. :wink:
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    edited April 2022
    It's not as messy as the last update, but I'm really sick of this boring, minimalist, mobile app-esque style The Sims 4 is obsessed with.

The new Resume is great though. As someone who takes long breaks between sessions, this'll help me remember where I last left off.

EDIT: Wait, the new Resume isn't optional? That's going to get real annoying.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    logion wrote: ยป
    q6nRdMm.png

That's not funny.

idk kinda prefer it to advertisements
    wondering though if its that for everyone or if its cause i cleared all my caches before updating so it only reached all pics of this lady

edit: okay seems its everyone nice we can be traumatized together

She is reminding me of Monika
    Only%20Monika.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    Looks like some new business software to me.

I spend a fraction of a second on the main menu, so I am sure it has nice swishy stuff, but I am unlikely to ever see it. Also, bug fixes seem a bit on the light side as well.

Will skip this update - methinks. Will carry on with my looking sideways sims.
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • ArzekialArzekial Posts: 665 Member
    She reminds me of the overly attached girlfriend meme.
  • husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    what are they teasing with that
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2