Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What threads have you bookmarked? Your favorites?

KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
I'm bored because I can't play Sims 4 (my laptop broke and I'm waiting for the new one to be delivered). In the meantime I'm trying to spend time here by being nosy.
So... what threads have you bookmarked here on general discussion? Or what are your favorite threads if you don't use bookmarks?

My bookmarked/favorite threads are:
  • What happened in your game today. The non-serial story version...
  • Post the last screenshot you took in the Sims 4.
  • Townie fashion police.
  • The screenshot spammers thread.
  • Favorite screenshot.
  • Show the pictures of your lovely pets!
  • Funny moments!!
  • Cuteness overload.
  • The Sims 4 happy play thread.

My list is very screenshot heavy. I love seeing screenshots and stories of what's happening on other players games. There is also the original "what happened in your game today" thread that I love too, but it's such a busy thread I don't need a bookmark to find it. :)
Some of these threads on my list are quite dead and it's very sad (show the pictures of your lovely pets, cuteness overload and The Sims 4 happy play thread) because they're so cute.

Comments

• Lisamango0Lisamango0 Posts: 150 Member
    I also bookmarked the first and the third on your list.

Furthermore I usually only bookmark challenges I want to do once!
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    edited February 2022
    I always bookmark whatever happens to be the most recent of the Broken/Updated Mods & CC threads and have also marked Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4. I occasionally bookmark others on a temporary basis depending on what's going on at the time (and my interest in such things). In most cases I just read whatever catches my eye, though.

Edit: I hope they fix the forum's tendency to mysteriously think certain formats are line breaks when they're not. :confused:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited February 2022
    Kimmer wrote: »
    I'm bored because I can't play Sims 4 (my laptop broke and I'm waiting for the new one to be delivered). In the meantime I'm trying to spend time here by being nosy.
    So... what threads have you bookmarked here on general discussion? Or what are your favorite threads if you don't use bookmarks?

My bookmarked/favorite threads are:
    • What happened in your game today. The non-serial story version...
    • Post the last screenshot you took in the Sims 4.
    • Townie fashion police.
    • The screenshot spammers thread.
    • Favorite screenshot.
    • Show the pictures of your lovely pets!
    • Funny moments!!
    • Cuteness overload.
    • The Sims 4 happy play thread.

My list is very screenshot heavy. I love seeing screenshots and stories of what's happening on other players games. There is also the original "what happened in your game today" thread that I love too, but it's such a busy thread I don't need a bookmark to find it. :)
    Some of these threads on my list are quite dead and it's very sad (show the pictures of your lovely pets, cuteness overload and The Sims 4 happy play thread) because they're so cute.

My current bookmarked/favorite threads are:
    • Townie fashion police.
    • Anything about new My Wedding Stories game pack.
    • People posting what happened in their game.
    • Challenge threads that appeal.
    • Clothing ideas.
    • Gameplay ideas.

I hope your new laptop arrives soon!

Post edited by ncisGibbs02 on
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    I only bookmark threads that are in forum sections that I don't regularly visit. So the Broken/Updated mods & CC thread mentioned already, as well as these two:

Netz-a-Porter - outfits ready to wear

Mods by Bienchen83

That's it for my bookmarks.
    My favorite threads include several of the screenshot threads mentioned, but I don't bother to bookmark them because they are in the General TS4 forum so I will see them when they get new posts without needing an alert.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,942 Member
    I usually just use bookmarks to store threads I've interacted with recently and would be interested to follow up on if someone quotes me (because the site really doesn't like to notify me of anything and yeah. manual mode)

but I do always have Post the last screenshot you took in the Sims 4 as well cause its just good place to share screen once in a while and not make a whole dang story around it :lol: and I enjoy looking at others screens as well
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,141 Member
    I've bookmarked the original what's happened in your game today, one of my own thread, because it was somehow easier to find it there for me. In the creative and legacy forum I have bookmarked almost all threads which have elements from the decade challenges or played in the past including the rules of the decade challenge itself and the thread from DoodleyDoofus aswell. I love their pictures and the beautiful cc they use.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,829 Member
    Only one. Netzspannung's fashion thread. I figure I'll get around to everything else sooner or later.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    The only 2 bookmarks I have at the moment are, KyreRoen's Tips and Tricks and CK213's Fav Simming Moments (Going Off The Rails).
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    I tend to bookmark a lot of discussions, but I don't get notications from them. My favourites that I really follow are:
    Netz-à-porter – outfits ready to wear for your sims (no CC required)
    Monthly SimLit Short Story Challenge
    One save to rule their lives