Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help me build the perfect Sims 4 Werewolf pack!

2...Next

Comments

• ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    They should be able to eat the raw red and white blocks of meat from Cottage Living
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,404 Member
    This reminded me a bit of the game Skyrim where when first starting out as a werewolf you could change at inconvenient times due to the Hircine curse, but once the curse was lifted you could change at will/during the full moon based on a ring they wore.

Not that I expect they'd include cursed/uncursed jewelry, but it was an interesting concept of not being able to "control the beast" at first.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • mctsimmermctsimmer Posts: 277 Member
    Native American folklore has shape shifting depicted as an honorable thing and being protectors. A few 19th century documented cases of people claiming to be shifters could give you an idea of traditions and how local citizens reacted to any outsiders' mentioning werewolves existing in their city. The city the werewolves live in would be part of the cover up. Werewolf hunters would get bad moodlet emotions from negative interaction with all locals.
  • mctsimmermctsimmer Posts: 277 Member
    Howling movie coastal beach town located near a
    forest.
    or
    Appalachian mountains
  • KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    edited April 2022
    I'm curious, but given that past games had specific vampire themes and abilities, but Sims 4 has customisable ones which point to all the different kinds in media (and imagination), why exactly would one just want Lycanthropes, and not Therianthropes in general? This is an exercise in imagination, right? So the "perfect" pack wouldn't be limited to the "same old, same old".
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 157 Member
    mctsimmer wrote: »
    Howling movie coastal beach town located near a
    forest.
    or
    Appalachian mountains

I like the beach town personally.
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
  • SimmerNSSimmerNS Posts: 24 Member
    This is going to be so fascinating, if we do actually get a werewolf pack. Thanks for all your contributions.
    I'm going to post some concept art I did for the pack idea a few months ago on my twitter @niqi_19913194.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    The perfect werewolf pack would patch in about 20 styles of body hair for men does a werewolf pack need anything else?
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    SimmerNS wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

'Leader of the Pack' aspiration, 'this sim wants to be the alpha of the pack'.

Leader of the pack, under popularity category?

Well Well Well.... what have we here. IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. IM CRYING Y'ALL HAHA. wow... speechless. :smile:
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Well Well Well.... what have we here. IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. IM CRYING Y'ALL HAHA. wow... speechless. :smile:

😁😁😁😁😁Does this pack seem like everything you were hoping for?
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I'm part Prairie Cree. I wonder if my ancestors every believed that spirits lived in Wolves.
    Also, I've always had a fasination about Wolves & that was way before I found out that I was part Prairie Cree.
    I just got an idea, to make my Prairie Cree sim a Werewolf. :p

😁😁😁😁😁Does this pack seem like everything you were hoping for?

Everything and more! I can't wait to get it tomorrow! SO EXCITED!!!